BY SNUGGLE #15 in Dryer Sheets & Balls

Sweet Blossom & Wildflower Scent 70 sheets see more...

• Do these smell good? And does the scent last? 11 Answers
Snuggle Exhilaration Sheets
  • "I actually use dryer sheets to make my house smell fresh as well & these work VERY well with that part as well." in 1 review
  • "Leaves clothes smelling amazing." in 1 review
Winter E.
Winter E.
This has got to be one of the best smelling dryer sheets I've ever had. When I stocked up on these at my previous job I instantly fell in love with the scent.
Chelsea K.
Chelsea K.
Stonington, ME
LOVE! But can NEVER find this fragrance in the dryer sheets. I usually get this one via fabric softner. It's a favorite for sure. Leaves clothes smelling amazing. Great brand - been around for YEARS - trustworthy. Can be found in most grocery markets - walmart/target, etc.
Jodi C.
Jodi C.
Surprise, AZ
Great product great price love how it leaves my clothes smelling freash abd static free the aroma is just right
Shanon K.
Shanon K.
Taylor, MI
Clothes come out of the drier smelling amazing, static free, and so soft. I also use them in pillow cases or stuffed in the couch to make my house smell amazing.
Ashley W.
Ashley W.
Smells amazing I really wish the smell would last a little longer. Clothes are nice and soft!
Misty C.
Misty C.
Hazlehurst, GA
Decorator Expert
These sheets has a bunch more uses than in the dryer they have a really good smell as well
Claudia P.
Claudia P.
Warwick, RI
Decorator Expert
Love the frangance and the fact that these sheets can be going pretty much anywhere.
Trish S.
Trish S.
Anderson, SC
Snuggle exhilaration dryer sheets smell so good and the freshness lasts and lasts. Definitely worth its price.
Luz R.
Luz R.
I put this under my couches and on the bottom of the cushions as well. Makes the living room smell awesome. And i also use them t clean up any dust around the tv before i polish. And i also use them on my brush to help with static in your hair. Love these
Marianna R.
Marianna R.
Newark, NJ
I love these sheets they smell wonderful and they are long-lasting which is awesome. It leaves my fabrics feeling very soft and comfortable while also making them smell amazing. Highly recommend this! I
Jordyn S.
Jordyn S.
Houston , TX
Do these smell good? And does the scent last?