BY SNUGGLE #9 in Dryer Sheets & Balls

Sweet Blossom & Wildflower Scent 70 sheets see more...

• Do these smell good? And does the scent last? 11 Answers
Snuggle Exhilaration Sheets
  • "I actually use dryer sheets to make my house smell fresh as well & these work VERY well with that part as well." in 1 review
  • "Leaves clothes smelling amazing." in 1 review
Savannah T.
Austin, TX
This are my favorite dryer sheets really jsut for the smell. And they are cheapish so
Claudia P.
Warwick, RI
Decorator Expert
Love the frangance and the fact that these sheets can be going pretty much anywhere.
Mariah L.
Snuggle is my favorite leaves clothes smelling wonderful and it's long lasting.
Kristi R.
Jacksonville, FL
I recently bought a package of these to try it out. I really liked the scent so I figured I'd give them a try. I bought the Blue Iris & Bamboo silk scent. Smells amazing. I actually use dryer sheets to make my house smell fresh as well & these work VERY well with that part as well. I love the scent, makes everything smell like it was freshly cleaned. :)
Chelsea K.
Stonington, ME
LOVE! But can NEVER find this fragrance in the dryer sheets. I usually get this one via fabric softner. It's a favorite for sure. Leaves clothes smelling amazing. Great brand - been around for YEARS - trustworthy. Can be found in most grocery markets - walmart/target, etc.
Shanna H.
Cincinnati, OH
Nothing smells as fresh and clean to me than freshly cleaned linen. I love these dryer sheets so much, the scent carries and stays for so long. I use these in my pillow cases, and also in my dresser and closets. Keeps everything clean and fresh smelling. Heaven in a box.
Jamie H.
Wardensville, WV
Smells so good I could just lay in my nice warm clothes. Other brands don't hold the smell as well as snuggle.
Brittany W.
Bay Minette, AL
Makes clothes smell great.....also leaves clothes feeling great when u get them out of the dryer...and the smell last a while after being clean
Shanon K.
Taylor, MI
Clothes come out of the drier smelling amazing, static free, and so soft. I also use them in pillow cases or stuffed in the couch to make my house smell amazing.
Ashley W.
Smells amazing I really wish the smell would last a little longer. Clothes are nice and soft!
Jordyn S.
Houston , TX
Do these smell good? And does the scent last?