BY SNUGGLE #11 in Dryer Sheets & Balls

Sweet Blossom & Wildflower Scent 70 sheets see more...

• Do these smell good? And does the scent last? 11 Answers
  • "Leaves clothes smelling amazing." in 1 review
  • "I actually use dryer sheets to make my house smell fresh as well & these work VERY well with that part as well." in 1 review
donna r.
Wonderful scent and convenient and easy to use. Keep on top of the dryer and it is njot an eye sore at all. Perfect.
Toni L.
Aston
Snuggle sheets of any kind are good with me. Keeps your laundry smelling fresh and clean and I love the little bear
Maddie O.
these smell so amazing and make your laungrt so incredibly soft to touch. the price is average not good or bad.
raquel W.
Cypress , TX
I love these sheets even though the smell is really noticeable after your laundry is dry is not over powering.
Jamie H.
Wardensville, WV
Smells so good I could just lay in my nice warm clothes. Other brands don't hold the smell as well as snuggle.
Trish S.
Anderson, SC
Snuggle exhilaration dryer sheets smell so good and the freshness lasts and lasts. Definitely worth its price.
Rose O.
Winston salem, NC
They work alright. Sometimes clothes still has a little static, but leaves clothes smelling good so its good
Carin D.
Winston Salem, NC
Love these so much. I always place three sheets inside my storage locker when I store my summer clothes.
karen R.
I every fragrance that they have but my favorite is the lavender affordable prices long lasting essence
Brisa S.
Las Vegas, NV
These are great it leaves my clothes smelling so nice and it last long. I love the smell that it has.
Jordyn S.
Katy, TX
Do these smell good? And does the scent last?