BY SNUGGLE #15 in Dryer Sheets & Balls

Sweet Blossom & Wildflower Scent 70 sheets see more...

• Do these smell good? And does the scent last? 11 Answers
Snuggle Exhilaration Sheets
  • "I actually use dryer sheets to make my house smell fresh as well & these work VERY well with that part as well." in 1 review
  • "Leaves clothes smelling amazing." in 1 review
Tasha G.
Tasha G.
These dryer sheets work great!! They also smell amazing, they work just as well as using liquid fabric softener. These dryer sheets also help with static cling, they take the static out! You can also use these to run on clothes that have static or to freshen up the smell of clothes.
Mariah L.
Mariah L.
Snuggle is my favorite leaves clothes smelling wonderful and it's long lasting.
Emily S.
Emily S.
Must have in anyone's personal laundry routine! These babies get rid of static, make your clothes soft, AND leave your clothes smelling fresh and snuggly.
Wendy N.
Wendy N.
I love dryer sheets and appreciate the scent that most leave. Snuggle is a great affordable brand.
Ciara A.
Ciara A.
Cleveland, Ohio
I recommend these alot! They smell great the secent lasts long and no static cling on clothes. Nothing better in my opinion
Brittany D.
Brittany D.
Grand Cane, LA
I loved the lavender version of these. They made my clothes smell goooood for so long and the scent was so pretty. You can always find coupons for these kind of products too, but the price alone isn't too bad.
Brisa S.
Brisa S.
Las Vegas, NV
These are great it leaves my clothes smelling so nice and it last long. I love the smell that it has.
Shanna H.
Shanna H.
Cincinnati, OH
Nothing smells as fresh and clean to me than freshly cleaned linen. I love these dryer sheets so much, the scent carries and stays for so long. I use these in my pillow cases, and also in my dresser and closets. Keeps everything clean and fresh smelling. Heaven in a box.
Kristi R.
Kristi R.
Jacksonville, FL
I recently bought a package of these to try it out. I really liked the scent so I figured I'd give them a try. I bought the Blue Iris & Bamboo silk scent. Smells amazing. I actually use dryer sheets to make my house smell fresh as well & these work VERY well with that part as well. I love the scent, makes everything smell like it was freshly cleaned. :)
Jamie H.
Jamie H.
Wardensville, WV
Smells so good I could just lay in my nice warm clothes. Other brands don't hold the smell as well as snuggle.
Jordyn S.
Jordyn S.
Houston , TX
Do these smell good? And does the scent last?