BY SNUGGLE #9 in Dryer Sheets & Balls

Sweet Blossom & Wildflower Scent 70 sheets see more...

• Do these smell good? And does the scent last? 11 Answers
Snuggle Exhilaration Sheets
  • "I actually use dryer sheets to make my house smell fresh as well & these work VERY well with that part as well." in 1 review
  • "Leaves clothes smelling amazing." in 1 review
karen R.
I every fragrance that they have but my favorite is the lavender affordable prices long lasting essence
Jessica C.
Belfry
I love snuggle dryer sheets. They smells so good and makes clothes so soft. They're also inexpensive.
Brisa S.
Las Vegas, NV
These are great it leaves my clothes smelling so nice and it last long. I love the smell that it has.
Wendy N.
I love dryer sheets and appreciate the scent that most leave. Snuggle is a great affordable brand.
Purple P.
San Leandro, CA
Dryer sheet does what dryer sheets should do. It makes my closes smell amazing and the scent lasts.
Yasmine M.
Smyrna, TN
Amazing!!!! Love using these with my laundry. It really does keep your clothes smelling extra good!
Brittany B.
Livonia, MI
Leaves clothes soft and smelling wonderful. Leaves no residue and smells up the entire household
Barbie C.
These smell amazing! Does everything it supposed to do & more! The scent is not too overpowering.
julie y.
New Blaine, AR
Smells really good. Leavesy clothes smelling good through out the week. Totally recommend it
Misty C.
Adairsville, GA
Decorator Expert
These sheets has a bunch more uses than in the dryer they have a really good smell as well
Jordyn S.
Houston , TX
Do these smell good? And does the scent last?