BY SNUGGLE #9 in Dryer Sheets & Balls

Sweet Blossom & Wildflower Scent 70 sheets see more...

• Do these smell good? And does the scent last? 11 Answers
Snuggle Exhilaration Sheets
  • "I actually use dryer sheets to make my house smell fresh as well & these work VERY well with that part as well." in 1 review
  • "Leaves clothes smelling amazing." in 1 review
Sydney S.
Rcho Sta Marg, CA
I love the amount of product there is, however I wish I didn't have to use two or three for every load Of laundry I do.
Elizabeth F.
Curryville, MO
Isnt over powering smell yet getd the smell on your clothes. Doesnt cause reactions with my children's sensitive skin.
donna r.
Wonderful scent and convenient and easy to use. Keep on top of the dryer and it is njot an eye sore at all. Perfect.
angela p.
Pennsville
Oohhh I love this product it makes my clothes super soft and smell great !. I always love to have these in the house
Toni L.
Aston
Snuggle sheets of any kind are good with me. Keeps your laundry smelling fresh and clean and I love the little bear
Trish S.
Anderson, SC
Snuggle exhilaration dryer sheets smell so good and the freshness lasts and lasts. Definitely worth its price.
Maddie O.
these smell so amazing and make your laungrt so incredibly soft to touch. the price is average not good or bad.
raquel W.
Cypress , TX
I love these sheets even though the smell is really noticeable after your laundry is dry is not over powering.
Rose O.
Winston salem, NC
They work alright. Sometimes clothes still has a little static, but leaves clothes smelling good so its good
Carin D.
Winston Salem, NC
Love these so much. I always place three sheets inside my storage locker when I store my summer clothes.
Jordyn S.
Houston , TX
Do these smell good? And does the scent last?