BY SNUGGLE #27 in Dryer Sheets & Balls

Sweet Blossom & Wildflower Scent 70 sheets see more...

• Do these smell good? And does the scent last? 11 Answers
Snuggle Exhilaration Sheets
  • "I actually use dryer sheets to make my house smell fresh as well & these work VERY well with that part as well." in 1 review
  • "Leaves clothes smelling amazing." in 1 review
Afton G.
RIVERSIDE, CA
I love The Snuggle dryer sheets cuz they're the only ones that I feel actually get your clothes soft and they have a nice fragrance as well
Jennifer K.
Staten Island , NY
Love snuggle , always have. The scents are amazing and I like to change them up every now & then. My clothes smell fantastic after using .
Candice B.
This smell of dryer sheets is delicious! It really makes me look forward to doing laundry and having clean smell good laundry!
Anna D.
Great clean smell and helps my clothes smell fresh and clean.good price for the product and is accessible any store to buy.
Anna S.
Moore, OK
Smells amazing. I use these dryer sheets or the regular snuggle ones. They are the only dryer sheets my family and I use!!
Ciara A.
Cleveland, Ohio
I recommend these alot! They smell great the secent lasts long and no static cling on clothes. Nothing better in my opinion
Sydney S.
Laguna Hills, CA
I love the amount of product there is, however I wish I didn't have to use two or three for every load Of laundry I do.
Elizabeth F.
Curryville, MO
Isnt over powering smell yet getd the smell on your clothes. Doesnt cause reactions with my children's sensitive skin.
Jodi C.
Surprise, AZ
Great product great price love how it leaves my clothes smelling freash abd static free the aroma is just right
donna r.
Wonderful scent and convenient and easy to use. Keep on top of the dryer and it is njot an eye sore at all. Perfect.
Jordyn S.
Katy, TX
Do these smell good? And does the scent last?