BY SNUGGLE #11 in Dryer Sheets & Balls

Sweet Blossom & Wildflower Scent 70 sheets see more...

• Do these smell good? And does the scent last? 11 Answers
  • "Leaves clothes smelling amazing." in 1 review
  • "I actually use dryer sheets to make my house smell fresh as well & these work VERY well with that part as well." in 1 review
Jennifer K.
Staten Island, NY
Love snuggle , always have. The scents are amazing and I like to change them up every now & then. My clothes smell fantastic after using .
Afton G.
RIVERSIDE, CA
I love The Snuggle dryer sheets cuz they're the only ones that I feel actually get your clothes soft and they have a nice fragrance as well
Candice N.
This smell of dryer sheets is delicious! It really makes me look forward to doing laundry and having clean smell good laundry!
Ciara A.
Cleveland, Ohio
I recommend these alot! They smell great the secent lasts long and no static cling on clothes. Nothing better in my opinion
Anna S.
Copperas Cove, TX
Smells amazing. I use these dryer sheets or the regular snuggle ones. They are the only dryer sheets my family and I use!!
Anna D.
Great clean smell and helps my clothes smell fresh and clean.good price for the product and is accessible any store to buy.
Elizabeth F.
Curryville, MO
Isnt over powering smell yet getd the smell on your clothes. Doesnt cause reactions with my children's sensitive skin.
Sydney S.
Rcho Sta Marg, CA
I love the amount of product there is, however I wish I didn't have to use two or three for every load Of laundry I do.
angela p.
Pennsville
Oohhh I love this product it makes my clothes super soft and smell great !. I always love to have these in the house
Jodi C.
Surprise, AZ
Great product great price love how it leaves my clothes smelling freash abd static free the aroma is just right
Jordyn S.
Katy, TX
Do these smell good? And does the scent last?