BY SNUGGLE #15 in Dryer Sheets & Balls

Sweet Blossom & Wildflower Scent 70 sheets see more...

• Do these smell good? And does the scent last? 11 Answers
Snuggle Exhilaration Sheets
  • "I actually use dryer sheets to make my house smell fresh as well & these work VERY well with that part as well." in 1 review
  • "Leaves clothes smelling amazing." in 1 review
Candice N.
Candice N.
This smell of dryer sheets is delicious! It really makes me look forward to doing laundry and having clean smell good laundry!
Anna D.
Anna D.
CHICAGO, IL
Great clean smell and helps my clothes smell fresh and clean.good price for the product and is accessible any store to buy.
Anna S.
Anna S.
Copperas Cove, TX
Smells amazing. I use these dryer sheets or the regular snuggle ones. They are the only dryer sheets my family and I use!!
Sydney S.
Sydney S.
Rcho Sta Marg, CA
I love the amount of product there is, however I wish I didn't have to use two or three for every load Of laundry I do.
Elizabeth F.
Elizabeth F.
Curryville, MO
Isnt over powering smell yet getd the smell on your clothes. Doesnt cause reactions with my children's sensitive skin.
donna r.
donna r.
Wonderful scent and convenient and easy to use. Keep on top of the dryer and it is njot an eye sore at all. Perfect.
Toni L.
Toni L.
Aston
Snuggle sheets of any kind are good with me. Keeps your laundry smelling fresh and clean and I love the little bear
Maddie O.
Maddie O.
these smell so amazing and make your laungrt so incredibly soft to touch. the price is average not good or bad.
raquel W.
raquel W.
Cypress , TX
I love these sheets even though the smell is really noticeable after your laundry is dry is not over powering.
julie y.
julie y.
New Blaine, AR
Smells really good. Leavesy clothes smelling good through out the week. Totally recommend it
Jordyn S.
Jordyn S.
Houston , TX
Do these smell good? And does the scent last?