BY SNUGGLE #11 in Dryer Sheets & Balls

Sweet Blossom & Wildflower Scent 70 sheets see more...

• Do these smell good? And does the scent last? 11 Answers
  • "Leaves clothes smelling amazing." in 1 review
  • "I actually use dryer sheets to make my house smell fresh as well & these work VERY well with that part as well." in 1 review
Krystel P.
Our clothes don't go into the dryer without the lovely smelling dryer sheets. I like their current sent,but would love if they created a rose scented dryer sheet.
Shanon K.
Taylor, MI
Clothes come out of the drier smelling amazing, static free, and so soft. I also use them in pillow cases or stuffed in the couch to make my house smell amazing.
Winter E.
This has got to be one of the best smelling dryer sheets I've ever had. When I stocked up on these at my previous job I instantly fell in love with the scent.
Diana V.
Pasco, WA
I love these soo much I use it with every piece of clothing I put in the dryer and you only need about three sheets for a big load if laundry i just love it
Emily S.
Must have in anyone's personal laundry routine! These babies get rid of static, make your clothes soft, AND leave your clothes smelling fresh and snuggly.
Carla J.
Decorator Expert Level 1
These smell amazing! I picked them up on sale and I'm so glad I did. I use the dryer sheets as a room fragrance too or to put in trash cans. Great product!
Maricela A.
San Antonio
I like to use both fabric softener and sheets they make my clothes so soft and a wrinkle free plus I love how they smell and only used two for every load.
Helena T.
Longmeadow, MA
This smells good but my favorite one is Downey. Snuggle is apparently made by the same company. It leaves clothing smelling fresh without cling.
Ashlyn W.
Dallas, GA
These smell fantastic! I always love opening the dryer and having the whiff of a warm summer day hit me in the face! The sensation is wonderful!
Brittany W.
Bay Minette, AL
Makes clothes smell great.....also leaves clothes feeling great when u get them out of the dryer...and the smell last a while after being clean
Jordyn S.
Katy, TX
Do these smell good? And does the scent last?