BY SNUGGLE #9 in Dryer Sheets & Balls

Sweet Blossom & Wildflower Scent 70 sheets see more...

• Do these smell good? And does the scent last? 11 Answers
Snuggle Exhilaration Sheets
  • "I actually use dryer sheets to make my house smell fresh as well & these work VERY well with that part as well." in 1 review
  • "Leaves clothes smelling amazing." in 1 review
Alessa P.
Fayetteville , NC
Decorator Expert
Along with Gain, my family also likes using Snuggle dryer sheets. These are also really nice for drying clothes with because they leave your clothes smelling fresh and clean. I think I like this brand better than Gain.
Krystel P.
Our clothes don't go into the dryer without the lovely smelling dryer sheets. I like their current sent,but would love if they created a rose scented dryer sheet.
K. E.
These smell AMAZING but they made me get rashes all over my body like crazy. Also, this could be because I was putting like 3 sheets in the drier at a time. My doctor recommended I stop using the drier sheets.
Misty D.
New Boston, NH
The smell is amazing even days after being washed. Also makes them soft to the touch and you can use these in your drawers to keep all clothes smell great everyday.
Tara S.
Vicksburg, MS
I can really appreciate the thoughtfulness the company used to extend their line. These sheets have a lasting scent and does contribute to the softness of the garments as it should. They do NOT get stuck or going to clothes and also easy to remove from the dryer. Those qualities are "exhilarating".
Luz R.
New Braunfels, TX
I put this under my couches and on the bottom of the cushions as well. Makes the living room smell awesome. And i also use them t clean up any dust around the tv before i polish. And i also use them on my brush to help with static in your hair. Love these
Brittany D.
Grand Cane, LA
I loved the lavender version of these. They made my clothes smell goooood for so long and the scent was so pretty. You can always find coupons for these kind of products too, but the price alone isn't too bad.
Sarah O.
Mt Washington, KY
My favorite dryer sheets. They have the best scents and the best packaging. They work better and the smell lasts longer than other brands. Super affordable and worth it for the price. I would recommend!
Diana V.
Pasco, WA
I love these soo much I use it with every piece of clothing I put in the dryer and you only need about three sheets for a big load if laundry i just love it
Emily S.
Must have in anyone's personal laundry routine! These babies get rid of static, make your clothes soft, AND leave your clothes smelling fresh and snuggly.
Jordyn S.
Houston , TX
Do these smell good? And does the scent last?