BY SNUGGLE #15 in Dryer Sheets & Balls

Sweet Blossom & Wildflower Scent 70 sheets see more...

• Do these smell good? And does the scent last? 11 Answers
Snuggle Exhilaration Sheets
  • "I actually use dryer sheets to make my house smell fresh as well & these work VERY well with that part as well." in 1 review
  • "Leaves clothes smelling amazing." in 1 review
Brittany A.
Brittany A.
Fostoria, OH
I love this scent! This is a great scent to pair with any sweet smelling detergent. It makes my laundry smell great and a lot very soft with no static. I definitely recommend this fabroic softener
Stephanie T.
Stephanie T.
Las Vegas, NV
Loved their dryer sheets. made my clothes smell really good for a good amount of time. liked them because I hate when my clothes don't smell good so you know I put like 4-6 sheets in each load.
reylynn c.
reylynn c.
Oh my God me and my daughters are obsessed with using the dryer sheets and makes your clothes so soft smelling so good and it lasts for weeks I mean this is amazing
Misty D.
Misty D.
New Boston
The smell is amazing even days after being washed. Also makes them soft to the touch and you can use these in your drawers to keep all clothes smell great everyday.
Carla J.
Carla J.
Decorator Expert
These smell amazing! I picked them up on sale and I'm so glad I did. I use the dryer sheets as a room fragrance too or to put in trash cans. Great product!
Maricela A.
Maricela A.
San Antonio
I like to use both fabric softener and sheets they make my clothes so soft and a wrinkle free plus I love how they smell and only used two for every load.
Ashlyn W.
Ashlyn W.
dallas
These smell fantastic! I always love opening the dryer and having the whiff of a warm summer day hit me in the face! The sensation is wonderful!
Helena T.
Helena T.
Longmeadow, MA
This smells good but my favorite one is Downey. Snuggle is apparently made by the same company. It leaves clothing smelling fresh without cling.
Afton G.
Afton G.
RIVERSIDE, CA
I love The Snuggle dryer sheets cuz they're the only ones that I feel actually get your clothes soft and they have a nice fragrance as well
Jennifer K.
Jennifer K.
Staten Island , NY
Love snuggle , always have. The scents are amazing and I like to change them up every now & then. My clothes smell fantastic after using .
Jordyn S.
Jordyn S.
Houston , TX
Do these smell good? And does the scent last?