BY SNUGGLE #11 in Dryer Sheets & Balls

Sweet Blossom & Wildflower Scent 70 sheets see more...

• Do these smell good? And does the scent last? 11 Answers
  • "Leaves clothes smelling amazing." in 1 review
  • "I actually use dryer sheets to make my house smell fresh as well & these work VERY well with that part as well." in 1 review
Misty D.
New Boston, NH
The smell is amazing even days after being washed. Also makes them soft to the touch and you can use these in your drawers to keep all clothes smell great everyday.
Tara S.
Vicksburg, MS
I can really appreciate the thoughtfulness the company used to extend their line. These sheets have a lasting scent and does contribute to the softness of the garments as it should. They do NOT get stuck or going to clothes and also easy to remove from the dryer. Those qualities are "exhilarating".
Erica D.
Pensacola, FL
I love snuggle exhilarations. I use every scented product possible on my laundry, I can't help it! I can't remember the exact scent, my two favorites are the blue/green and the purple variations. It makes my laundry smell amazing and as always it reduces static. I also wipe them over my furniture and it gives it a nice fresh Fragrance!
Luz R.
New Braunfels, TX
I put this under my couches and on the bottom of the cushions as well. Makes the living room smell awesome. And i also use them t clean up any dust around the tv before i polish. And i also use them on my brush to help with static in your hair. Love these
Kristi R.
Canton, OH
I recently bought a package of these to try it out. I really liked the scent so I figured I'd give them a try. I bought the Blue Iris & Bamboo silk scent. Smells amazing. I actually use dryer sheets to make my house smell fresh as well & these work VERY well with that part as well. I love the scent, makes everything smell like it was freshly cleaned. :)
Brittany D.
Grand Cane, LA
I loved the lavender version of these. They made my clothes smell goooood for so long and the scent was so pretty. You can always find coupons for these kind of products too, but the price alone isn't too bad.
Sarah O.
Mt Washington, KY
My favorite dryer sheets. They have the best scents and the best packaging. They work better and the smell lasts longer than other brands. Super affordable and worth it for the price. I would recommend!
Olivia C.
I love this brand! I think all their scents smell AMAZING! The fragrance on them isn't too strong. I usually have to be careful because I have sensitive skin but these don't irritate it from being on my clothes at all!
Chelsea K.
Stonington, ME
LOVE! But can NEVER find this fragrance in the dryer sheets. I usually get this one via fabric softner. It's a favorite for sure. Leaves clothes smelling amazing. Great brand - been around for YEARS - trustworthy. Can be found in most grocery markets - walmart/target, etc.
Shanna H.
Cincinnati, OH
Nothing smells as fresh and clean to me than freshly cleaned linen. I love these dryer sheets so much, the scent carries and stays for so long. I use these in my pillow cases, and also in my dresser and closets. Keeps everything clean and fresh smelling. Heaven in a box.
Jordyn S.
Katy, TX
Do these smell good? And does the scent last?