BY SNUGGLE #15 in Dryer Sheets & Balls

Sweet Blossom & Wildflower Scent 70 sheets see more...

• Do these smell good? And does the scent last? 11 Answers
Snuggle Exhilaration Sheets
  • "I actually use dryer sheets to make my house smell fresh as well & these work VERY well with that part as well." in 1 review
  • "Leaves clothes smelling amazing." in 1 review
Tara S.
Tara S.
Vicksburg, MS
I can really appreciate the thoughtfulness the company used to extend their line. These sheets have a lasting scent and does contribute to the softness of the garments as it should. They do NOT get stuck or going to clothes and also easy to remove from the dryer. Those qualities are "exhilarating".
Olivia C.
Olivia C.
I love this brand! I think all their scents smell AMAZING! The fragrance on them isn't too strong. I usually have to be careful because I have sensitive skin but these don't irritate it from being on my clothes at all!
Samantha C.
Samantha C.
I love snuggles! They make my clothes smell so good and feel so soft !! I love them they are such grata quality and worth the price honestly ! Definite omg worth it ! Recommend it 100%!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!..
Krystel P.
Krystel P.
Our clothes don't go into the dryer without the lovely smelling dryer sheets. I like their current sent,but would love if they created a rose scented dryer sheet.
Brittany W.
Brittany W.
Bay Minette, AL
Makes clothes smell great.....also leaves clothes feeling great when u get them out of the dryer...and the smell last a while after being clean
karen R.
karen R.
I every fragrance that they have but my favorite is the lavender affordable prices long lasting essence
Shantel T.
Shantel T.
Las Vegas , NV
I picked these snuggle fabric sheets up on a whim because I wanted to try something different from my gain dryer sheets I normally purchase. OMG they smell so good. I washed my comforter and sheets and I couldn't stop smelling them. The fragrance fills up the room and your clothes or bedding will be super soft to the touch. I'm definitely going to get these again. It only takes two sheets for big loads of laundry.
Alessa P.
Alessa P.
Greenville, NC
Decorator Expert
Along with Gain, my family also likes using Snuggle dryer sheets. These are also really nice for drying clothes with because they leave your clothes smelling fresh and clean. I think I like this brand better than Gain.
K. E.
K. E.
These smell AMAZING but they made me get rashes all over my body like crazy. Also, this could be because I was putting like 3 sheets in the drier at a time. My doctor recommended I stop using the drier sheets.
Alexandra R.
Alexandra R.
Metairie, LA
I recommend this! I loved the scent that expels onto my clothing. I have no cons for this item. It is very effective , 1 or 2 sheets in your dryer and your set and its very affodable ,a must buy!!!!!!!!
Jordyn S.
Jordyn S.
Houston , TX
Do these smell good? And does the scent last?