Snuggle Exhilaration Sheets

Sweet Blossom & Wildflower Scent 70 sheets

Do these smell good? And does the scent last?
Start your review of Snuggle Exhilaration Sheets!
How would you rate this product?
Product Highlights
ā€œLeaves clothes smelling amazing.ā€ in reviews
ā€œI actually use dryer sheets to make my house smell fresh as well & these work VERY well with that part as well.ā€ in reviews
Erica D.
San Antonio, TX
I love snuggle exhilarations. I use every scented product possible on my laundry, I can't help it! I can't remember the exact scent, my two favorites are the blue/green and the purple variations. It makes my laundry smell amazing and as always it reduces static. I also wipe them over my furniture and it gives it a nice fresh Fragrance!
Lacy H.
Fort Smith, AR
What a beautiful scent! My clothes come out of the dryer smelling amazing and the scent last until the next wash. They are well in my price range when I do my shopping. Good for a recommendation. I love snuggle šŸ„°
Jonathon  M.
Paintsville, KY
Decorator Expert Level 1
These are the best smelling dryer sheets that they make today . The smells stays strong on them for a while . Well worth the price they are . Would recommend any one to try these out.
Sarah S.
Southaven, MS
Decorator Expert Level 1
These Snuggle Exhilaration dryer sheets make my clothes smell and feel so so good. I love anything that I can put in my laundry to boost the smell and these definitely make a big difference!
Jason B.
Grayson, KY
Decorator Expert Level 1
Does a good job at controlling static electricity, and helps clothes smell great. Would be great if Snuggle would make a dryer bar so wouldnā€™t have to waste so many sheets.
Gloria  F.
Manitowoc, WI
Decorator Expert Level 1
Yo trabajĆ© con la compaƱƭa de sheets empacando y ese aroma que habĆ­a en la factorĆ­a que pĆ”rese que te hubieran metido a una secadora me encanta sheets para secadorašŸ˜
Roberta G.
Asheboro
Decorator Expert Level 2
Ow wow these smell amazing great quality and smell last so long and great price highly recommend !!! Can't beat this quality !!!
Star L.
Dublin, OH
Now with snuggles the only problem i have is picking witch one i wanna buy for that week. The hardest part is picking out the smell because they all smell awesome! Snuggles is one of my family's favorite fabric sheets. SnuggleĀ® ExhilarationsĀ® Blue Iris & Ocean BreezeĀ® Dryer Sheets
Gerri K.
Saint George, GA
Decorator Expert Level 1
Smells great . I use to dust and I rub down clothing in winter for fresh laundered smell as well as static electricity control. I like to place them in my individual clothing drawers as well as under seat of car.
Miranda M.
South St Paul, MN
Decorator Expert Level 2
These smell AMAZING!!! I put a few extra in my laundry to make it smell extra good!! Adorable and good value!!