Snuggle Exhilaration Sheets

by Snuggle

Sweet Blossom & Wildflower Scent 70 sheets

Do these smell good? And does the scent last?
Start your review of Snuggle Exhilaration Sheets!
How would you rate this product?
Product Highlights
“Leaves clothes smelling amazing.” in 1 review
“I actually use dryer sheets to make my house smell fresh as well & these work VERY well with that part as well.” in 1 review
These dryer sheets work great!! They also smell amazing, they work just as well as using liquid fabric softener. These dryer sheets also help with static cling, they take the static out! You can also use these to run on clothes that have static or to freshen up the smell of clothes.
Las Vegas , NV
I picked these snuggle fabric sheets up on a whim because I wanted to try something different from my gain dryer sheets I normally purchase. OMG they smell so good. I washed my comforter and sheets and I couldn't stop smelling them. The fragrance fills up the room and your clothes or bedding will be super soft to the touch. I'm definitely going to get these again. It only takes two sheets for big loads of laundry.
Belleville, NJ
I love snuggles! They make my clothes smell so good and feel so soft !! I love them they are such grata quality and worth the price honestly ! Definite omg worth it ! Recommend it 100%!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!..
Newark, NJ
I love these sheets they smell wonderful and they are long-lasting which is awesome. It leaves my fabrics feeling very soft and comfortable while also making them smell amazing. Highly recommend this! I
Greenville, NC
Decorator Expert Level 2
Along with Gain, my family also likes using Snuggle dryer sheets. These are also really nice for drying clothes with because they leave your clothes smelling fresh and clean. I think I like this brand better than Gain.
Oh my God me and my daughters are obsessed with using the dryer sheets and makes your clothes so soft smelling so good and it lasts for weeks I mean this is amazing
New Boston , NH
The smell is amazing even days after being washed. Also makes them soft to the touch and you can use these in your drawers to keep all clothes smell great everyday.
San Antonio, TX
I love snuggle exhilarations. I use every scented product possible on my laundry, I can't help it! I can't remember the exact scent, my two favorites are the blue/green and the purple variations. It makes my laundry smell amazing and as always it reduces static. I also wipe them over my furniture and it gives it a nice fresh Fragrance!
Vicksburg, MS
I can really appreciate the thoughtfulness the company used to extend their line. These sheets have a lasting scent and does contribute to the softness of the garments as it should. They do NOT get stuck or going to clothes and also easy to remove from the dryer. Those qualities are "exhilarating".
New Braunfels, TX
I put this under my couches and on the bottom of the cushions as well. Makes the living room smell awesome. And i also use them t clean up any dust around the tv before i polish. And i also use them on my brush to help with static in your hair. Love these