BY SNUGGLE #9 in Dryer Sheets & Balls

Sweet Blossom & Wildflower Scent 70 sheets see more...

• Do these smell good? And does the scent last? 11 Answers
Snuggle Exhilaration Sheets
  • "I actually use dryer sheets to make my house smell fresh as well & these work VERY well with that part as well." in 1 review
  • "Leaves clothes smelling amazing." in 1 review
Alexandra R.
Metairie, LA
I recommend this! I loved the scent that expels onto my clothing. I have no cons for this item. It is very effective , 1 or 2 sheets in your dryer and your set and its very affodable ,a must buy!!!!!!!!
Brittany A.
Fostoria, OH
I love this scent! This is a great scent to pair with any sweet smelling detergent. It makes my laundry smell great and a lot very soft with no static. I definitely recommend this fabroic softener
Stephanie T.
Las Vegas, NV
Loved their dryer sheets. made my clothes smell really good for a good amount of time. liked them because I hate when my clothes don't smell good so you know I put like 4-6 sheets in each load.
reylynn c.
Oh my God me and my daughters are obsessed with using the dryer sheets and makes your clothes so soft smelling so good and it lasts for weeks I mean this is amazing
Erica D.
Pensacola, FL
I love snuggle exhilarations. I use every scented product possible on my laundry, I can't help it! I can't remember the exact scent, my two favorites are the blue/green and the purple variations. It makes my laundry smell amazing and as always it reduces static. I also wipe them over my furniture and it gives it a nice fresh Fragrance!
Tasha G.
These dryer sheets work great!! They also smell amazing, they work just as well as using liquid fabric softener. These dryer sheets also help with static cling, they take the static out! You can also use these to run on clothes that have static or to freshen up the smell of clothes.
Shantel T.
Las Vegas , NV
I picked these snuggle fabric sheets up on a whim because I wanted to try something different from my gain dryer sheets I normally purchase. OMG they smell so good. I washed my comforter and sheets and I couldn't stop smelling them. The fragrance fills up the room and your clothes or bedding will be super soft to the touch. I'm definitely going to get these again. It only takes two sheets for big loads of laundry.
Marianna R.
Newark, NJ
I love these sheets they smell wonderful and they are long-lasting which is awesome. It leaves my fabrics feeling very soft and comfortable while also making them smell amazing. Highly recommend this! I
Samantha C.
I love snuggles! They make my clothes smell so good and feel so soft !! I love them they are such grata quality and worth the price honestly ! Definite omg worth it ! Recommend it 100%!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!..
Alessa P.
Fayetteville , NC
Decorator Expert
Along with Gain, my family also likes using Snuggle dryer sheets. These are also really nice for drying clothes with because they leave your clothes smelling fresh and clean. I think I like this brand better than Gain.
Jordyn S.
Houston , TX
Do these smell good? And does the scent last?