• "It leaves all my clothes smelling amazing, especially socks!" in 1 review
Whitney G.
Snuggle fabric softener sheets are absolutely amazing. Not only for in the dryer but I like to put them laying flat under the sheets on our bed is it inside or pillowcases inside of the zipper part of our beanbag and hidden under couch cushions and under car seats. Another cool thing to do is to put a whole box under your car seat in as the sent starts to dissipate you can just pull the top one off throw it away at the gas station and a new one will take its place smelling up the entire car with amazing fresh scent .
Angel P.
Sheboygan, WI
Light, natural scent without being too floral or earthy or overpowering. Great static fighting power. One sheet can even be used twice in a pinch. I love Snuggle dryer sheets in almost every scent and highly recommend them.Great value and will continue to purchase!
Rana M.
Westlake, OH
It was an ok product. I like dryer sheets but I felt like this one didn't do anything.  a barley their smell on the dryer sheets. A little disappointing being that I like snuggle products. Pricing isn't bad but I wouldn't buy this particular one again. Didn't leave that fresh smell I'm used too.
Faith H.
Ashland, KY
I have to have these every time I do laundry! I just feel like it adds a nice smell to all of my clothes and makes them soft. I always get a great deal on these at Walmart and some times even find a coupon here and there. I don't think I would ever try anything else bc this is an amazing product
Autumn N.
I LOVE snuggle dryer sheets! They keep my linen closet smelling amazing by just storing them in there. They also remove static and make my laundry smell so good and fresh and the scent lasts for a long time. Snuggle is my favorite dryer sheet brand.
carmine m.
Mountain Top, PA
I always use the snuggle fabric sheets. I like them because they always have great scents! The scent lasts a long time. They are affordable and they make the laundry soft and fresh!!
Jocelyn D.
Personally I cannot tell the difference between the name brand fabric softeners. I think this one smells nice, but I wouldn't go out of my way to purchase this brand over another name brand if the other were cheaper.
Tanisha'Marie J.
Grand Jct, CO
I love all of snuggles fabric dryer sheets ! They smell so good , it makes you want to lay them all around the house . My clothes come out soft and smell so good! I normally get mine from Walmart, I do recommend!
Cassondra Z.
I love these so much. The smell is incredible and last long and makes everything smell good and it's very effective and affordable and inexpensive and just wonderful and I would recommend it to everyone.
Amanda W.
Pottstown, PA
these are heavenly smelling. and snuggle scents last a long time!! I love pulling something out of the closet that's been there a while and still smell that familiar and luxurious scent!
Jana v.
Orange Park, FL
Where can you purchase this product. I'm dying to try.
Tiffany S.
I have seen it on Amazon but it was crazy expensive. $59 for 3 boxes. Some Target stores carry it too.