BY SNUGGLE

• "It leaves all my clothes smelling amazing, especially socks!" in 1 review
Marie S.
Marie S.
Nice soft scent that leaves my clothes and laundry room smelling amazing. These things are great, and the price is VERY good for such a big size box. I use these in my clothing drawers to keep my clothes smelling fresh. I wish the smell lasted a little longer though. All and all these are worth it!
Kathryn D.
Kathryn D.
Storrs, CT
These sheets are so easy and the best for consistency (as far as I am concerned) when it comes to get my clothes to feel super soft and smell wonderful. The great thing about the almond scent is that it compliments almost every detergent scent and really just enhances the overall feel.
Michaela F.
Michaela F.
Columbia, MO
These are just the classic staple fabric sheets that i grew up using and still use to this day. I honestly never considered any other brand, they work perfectly, they are inexpensive, they last forever and everyone i know uses them. they also happen to smell delightful.
Natalie R.
Natalie R.
Clarksville, TN
You can't go wrong with fabric sheets. This keep a nice clean scent after a wash and keeps the clothes soft and non static. I love these and you can use two and it'd be enough. They are multi purpose and you can put some in a drawer to keep the freshness.
Amanda H.
Amanda H.
Commerce, TX
I use these instead of liquid fabric softener. I think it works just as well and it is one less step to remember when doing laundry. I love the smells because they go with everything. I also keep some in my suit cases and drawers to keep my clothes fresh.
Samantha E.
Samantha E.
Tallassee, TN
I still buy the original blue Snuggle, but this is a nice change when I don't want my clothes to smell like fabric softener. In the winter I keep a dryer sheet in my pocket to avoid static electricity and having one that isn't "laundry scent" is nice.
PRISCILA F.
PRISCILA F.
Leominster, MA
I love these. You just toss in 1 or 2...depending on the size of your load, and you're done! Simple as that. This makes my clothes smell great too.Great scent, lasts a super long time. gentle on kids skin. average price. definitely recommend.
Courtney K.
Courtney K.
Eureka, CA
Mmmmmmmm almond! What a great idea to make the scent of your laundry sheets something people actually want to smell like. I totally recommend these to people who are sick of that dryer sheet smell permeating their clothing!
Kayla J.
Kayla J.
GA
These are great dryer softening sheets. They are so easy to just pop in the dryer & let it do the work. They smell so good & are extremely affordable. I definitely recommend these to anyone who does their own laundry.
Jessica P.
Jessica P.
Hometown, IL
Love the almond scent with these dryer sheets. They make my clothes smell fresh and eliminate static electricity. I even rub on my daughters hair when her hair gets super statics and it eliminates it. A win win
Tiffany S.
Tiffany S.
I have seen it on Amazon but it was crazy expensive. $59 for 3 boxes. Some Target stores carry it too.
Jana v.
Jana v.
Orange Park, FL
Where can you purchase this product. I'm dying to try.