BY SNUGGLE #69 in Fabric Softener

Rhondalei G.
Rhondalei G.
Renton, WA
Leaves my laundry smelling fresh and soft! I mainly use liquid fabric softener with my bedding and blankets. Snuggle maintains the scent long after the wash and improves the softness of the laundry. You can tell the difference when you don't use it. I can easily find Snuggle products at my local big box stores and often times on special.
Baylee G.
Baylee G.
Garland, TX
The Snuggle Blue Sparkle Fabric Softener is great! It always makes my clothes smell really nice and refreshing, which is great since I sometimes like hang-dry my clothes either inside or on the line and this prevents them from smelling/feeling like they have been outside! If you are looking for a good fabric softener, this is one!
Kendall M.
Kendall M.
Van Nuys, CA
I love this fabric softner! A little bit goes a long way, so the price is pretty reasonable. It leaves my clothes so so soft and snuggly. It's available at my local Target which is super convenient for me. My mom raised me with Snuggle Fabric Softener, so maybe it's just because it's all I know, but I love this softener!
Laura C.
Laura C.
Los Angeles , CA
I have used this product for almost 10 years with no complaints. First of all, as a fabric softener, it works very, very well. Functionally, I think it performs as promising to reduce static cling, soften clothes, and improve scent. However, this smells very, very strong even when small amounts are used.
Ashley S.
Ashley S.
West Kingston, RI
I've always used this fabric softener to the point where it just smells like home. When I was younger I remember when snuggle ran a promotion where they sent a small Snuggles teddy bear with their softeners, and I don't know why but that really stuck with me. Using anything else just feels weird!
Marlene K.
Marlene K.
Orchard Park, NY
I Really like this product. I never have to use very much at all to get my clothes smelling great and feeling nice and soft so it is very effective for me. the price is affordable and as I said you don't need very much. I would recommend this to others for soft fluffy laundry.
Karys C.
Karys C.
Peoria, IL
Smells good, makes your clothes SOFT, and it only takes a little to use. Snuggle is hands down my favorite softener, It smells amazing, and i love how my clothes feel. I really love using this with sheets and blankets, talk about a soft bed! Would choose over other brands
Christie T.
Christie T.
I have used this softener and scent for years, I love the smell it makes my clothes smell so clean. Its a brand that I trust so I've stayed with. I place my softener in a softener ball and it works well. Its affordable and I definitely recommend.
Brianna R.
Brianna R.
Lost Creek, WV
Love using Snuggle fabric softener it makes our clothes smell wonderful and fresh. I buy the big bottle from SAMs club it's way cheaper and you get more for your money. The scent lasts in the clothes too. Highly recommend!
Shanna T.
Shanna T.
Irving, TX
This is my go to fabric softener. I absolutely love the smell. It really lasts on your clothes all day and I always get compliments on it. It is the best bang for you buck fabric softener wise, would definitely recommend!