BY SNUGGLE #9 in Fabric Softener

Samantha M.
Love this fabric softener. Makes my clothes smell amazing and doesn't make me break out is hives. It is very effective and does exactly what it is suppose to. It's affordable and can get at pretty much any grocery store or big corporate store
Dayanna M.
Flushing, NY
I have recently fallen in love with snuggle, I usually stick to downy but this softener is just as good and smells amazing. It is almost the same price but a tad bit more affordable so that is a plus. I recommend giving it a try
Grace B.
Portland, OR
I enjoyed this product. The packaging was cute and the amount in the container is perfect. It lasts a long time, especially for the price point. But not so long that I had to worry about it expiring. Would recommend!
Sierra S.
I absolutely love using this brand it’s so good in the sand leaves your clothes so soft it’s so effective not disappointing it is affordable not expensive you can find it anywhere and I so recommend it
Judith H.
Gaston
My boyfriend loves this fabric softener!! It makes our clothes smell so good and feel so soft!! Normally I don’t have enough money to get extras like this. If you can catch a sale on it then I get it.
Amalia G.
Mc Gregor, TX
Snuggle is my favorite fabric softner it smell so good reminds me of my childhood.  Even though with the detergent that I use I feel it leaves my clothes smelling good allready, my husband loves to smell like super clean and downy.  A little goes a long way, and you can find it basically anywhere. also leave clothes real soft and I love to use it on my blankets.
Kaykay H.
West Green, GA
I make my own all-natural homemade laundry detergent and I also Make it for friends of mine. My close friend is a strong believer in This product and got my try it once in my laundry detergent instead of the fabric softener I usually use in it and I’ve got to say I love it so much more, it smells so much cleaner and my clothes comes out much softer.
hello g.
COLUMBUS, OH
I literally love all Snuggle products! I feel like no matter which one you get you cant go wrong. I love the fabric softener . The smell is very fresh and clean and it makes you feel good. I love the original scent but I also love the lavender.  The price is reasonable and it makes you feel...Snuggly! I recommend!
Sarah F.
Watertown, NY
Love this product! It is the best. My clothes are clean, soft, fresh smelling for a long time! It really makes a difference. The price is right! Would definitely recommend to others and purchase again for my household
Alexis B.
I love how this fabric smells. I use it only on my baby boy clothes. I'm in love it. Everyone loves the way my son's clothes smell and I know it's detergent I use for him.