BY SNUGGLE #14 in Fabric Softener

Dayanna M.
Flushing , NY
I have recently fallen in love with snuggle, I usually stick to downy but this softener is just as good and smells amazing. It is almost the same price but a tad bit more affordable so that is a plus. I recommend giving it a try
DMarie B.
Margate, FL
Who hasnt used snuggle? I remember the snuggle commercials from the 80s and everyone that I knew used snuggle if you used fabric softener! so snuggle is by far the leading brand and fabric softener. there's other companies that have used schemes I guess in order to get more customers who like different scents or who like more innovative ways of putting your fabric softener into the load but snuggle has the whole industry lock.
Kat 💙.
North Andover, MA
I will forever use Snuggles for their amazing smell. I wish there could be a non toxic/chemical free version of this softener, and I would not mind pay big bucks for it. I still use and will continue to do so anyways.
Grace B.
Portland, OR
I enjoyed this product. The packaging was cute and the amount in the container is perfect. It lasts a long time, especially for the price point. But not so long that I had to worry about it expiring. Would recommend!
Sierra S.
I absolutely love using this brand it’s so good in the sand leaves your clothes so soft it’s so effective not disappointing it is affordable not expensive you can find it anywhere and I so recommend it
Judith H.
Gaston
My boyfriend loves this fabric softener!! It makes our clothes smell so good and feel so soft!! Normally I don’t have enough money to get extras like this. If you can catch a sale on it then I get it.
Sarah F.
Watertown, NY
Love this product! It is the best. My clothes are clean, soft, fresh smelling for a long time! It really makes a difference. The price is right! Would definitely recommend to others and purchase again for my household
Alexis B.
I love how this fabric smells. I use it only on my baby boy clothes. I'm in love it. Everyone loves the way my son's clothes smell and I know it's detergent I use for him.
Jessica G.
Who doesn't like snuggles? Maybe it's the cute bear that gets you but great softner been using it for years as well as my family. Leaves a good smell on your clothes
Marsha W.
Mabank
Snuggle has been around for so many years and for so many years I have trusted this product.  I love the easy measuring cap that shows just the perfect amount to use.  the smell is just divine and it makes my clothes so soft and smell so incredible for days.