Snuggle Blue Sparkle Fresh Scent Dryer Sheets 230 ct

by Snuggle

Snuggle fabric softener keeps your family's clothes touchable soft and wonderfully fresh. Our original snuggle scented sheets, blue sparkle, gives you theâ snuggly softness that feels so good and the long lasting freshness your family loves. Plus, snuggle fabric softener sheets help reduce wrinkles and static cling while leaving clothes smelling fresh for 30 days!

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Snuggle Blue Sparkle Fresh Scent Dryer Sheets 230 ct!
Mount Juliet
I really respect Snuggle fabric sheets.  There are less expensive sheets out there, but they don't compare to the fresh scent that I receive with using Snuggle.  As years have passed, I've learned to stick with the tried & true brand.
Santa Fe, NM
I love how Snuggle makes my clothes smell and feel so soft. You don’t need to place two or more sheets in with your clothes like other fabric sheets. I place one sheet with my clothes and it keeps my clothes feeling and smelling great!
Portsmouth , VA
I don’t use dryer sheets often, because I use liquid fabric softener more. I add these in when I am washing bedding to make it smell better and feel softer. They work great and are inexpensive.
West Monroe, LA
Snuggle dryer sheets make your clothes sooooo soft! The scent is just enough without being overpowering. I also love that Snuggle brand is Cruelty-Free! I will definitely purchase these again!
Stryker, OH
Snuggle is hands down by far the best I have ever used !!!! Snuggle is amazing. Smells amazing and does the job amazing !! And I always buy the biggest I can cause we go through so much laundry
Dallas
Grow up on snuggle as well! I always loved the commercials with the teddy bear. I haven’t tried the other scent yet, but rest assure I will soon. Really want a teddy like in the commercial!
Classic smell good dryer sheets! Very affordable and can find most places where detergent is sold. Leaves clothes smelling soo delicious and lint free! Works very well will be using again
Gilbertsville, PA
My fiancé is crazy about using dryer sheets because he can’t stand his static, and this does the trick for sure! Completely eliminates the static and leaves the clothes smelling amazing.
New York
The smell is just out of this world. It smells like a pure baby, I love it. So affordable also, I so recommend this product when drying. Leaves an amazing touch. Best one out there.
Philadelphia
The smell on these are strong. They work for both [email protected] large loads and you don’t need to add a bunch at one time. They leave your clothes smelling fresh too.