Snuggle Blue Sparkle Fabric Softener Dryer Sheets With Fresh Release

by Snuggle

Snuggle Fabric Softener Dryer Sheets: Reawakened freshness on the move Place one sheet on top of wet clothes Contains fabric softeners and perfume.

Any pros/cons of Snuggle?
Start your review of Snuggle Blue Sparkle Fabric Softener Dryer Sheets With Fresh Release!
Product Highlights
“It leaves your clothes smelling fresh and not only that!” in 2 reviews
“I like this product because it is inexpensive and keep my clothes smelling clean.” in 2 reviews
“snuggle truly make your clothes smell amazing every time you wash your clothes. ” in 1 review
“These aren't my number one pick for dryer sheets but they are super cheap and effective! ” in 1 review
MONROEVILLE, NJ
I use Snuggle for the dryer and to soften my clothes in the washing machine. I can really tell a difference in my wash when I run out of either one. The scent really lasts! I love this scent. It is warm and inviting and makes my clothing smell really clean. Buy it!!! AAA+++
Fort Worth, TX
I love Snuggle blue sparkle drier sheets they leave my laundry so soft and smelling good and static free! I love to use this for my sheets and towels, makes them snuggle fresh! Its very affordable and they sell it everywhere so I don't have to go hunting for it. Snuggle Blue Sparkle Dryer Sheets
Kettering
Snuggle Blue Sparkle Fabric Softener Dryer Sheets With Fresh Release uploaded by Courtney M.
Purchased at: Walmart
Snuggle Fabric Softener Sheets are my favorite dryer sheets I have yet to use! Just one sheet leaves a nice fresh clean scent for a whole load. A little goes a long way with these! The smell continues to last for days after! This is and always will be my go to fabric softener! #Clean #Home #Laundry
Youngsville , LA
Snuggle Blue Sparkle Fabric Softener Dryer Sheets With Fresh Release uploaded by Tammy D.
I love this stuff. The smell of snuggle is amazing and brings me such a feeling of peace. I dry my laundry with snuggle, I also put the sheets in front of my air conditioning vents so that the smell will fill my home. Clean smelling, affordable, and a great softener. My favorite.
San Leandro , CA
I love this fabric sheet! I love using if after I wash my clothe! I love how it makes your clothes smell nice for weeks! It leaves your clothes nice and soft too! I love the scent is not to strong either! Recommend for everyone!
This gets the job done! We have a toddler and we even use this in her clothes and have never had a problem with reactions to sensitive skin. Smells amazing and reminds me of home. (My mom has used this as long as I can remember) This is my go to when it comes to nice good quality cheap fabric softener sheets!
Bronx, NY
Snuggle sheets are, to me, the best version of fabric softener for this brand. I haven't had any bad experiences with this but I have seen other people that have used it and their clothes were a bit faded. They do however have a long lasting scent and they can be found anywhere where laundry supplies are sold.
Cheap smells good and I know we arnt sensitive to it. I've never tried any other product my parents always bought this when I was a kid so I bought it as a adult. I can't compare to other brands as I'm not sure but for us it works great smells good and is affordable
Snuggle is a staple product in our house. We love the scent and the ease of use. With sensitive skin, I have to be careful what I use. Snuggle has never let me down! For the price you can't beat the qualify. It goes in every load, every time! Great product!
Baltimore, MD
This product was just okay. The smell of it is super fresh and strong when it comes out of the dryer which is always nice. However, i've found that it leaves almost a film on clothing, unlike other brands of dryer sheets.