BY SNUGGLE #66 in Dryer Sheets & Balls

6.4 x 9 inches fabric softener sheets. see more...

Lyric S.
Hoopeston, IL
These are great! My fiancé is super sensitive to laundry products and this works for him. It smells really good and definitely makes my clothes smell good. Only $2 for them. I would recommend these if you have sensitive skin for sure
Mary N.
Alexandria, VA
As a product, this is great. The scent is reminiscent of my childhood, it works really effectively at eliminating static from our clothing no matter how large the load, and it's fairly inexpensive. However, I am working on phasing out my products that are tested on animals, so I will not repurchase.
Valorie H.
Rossville, GA
Snuggle is great. There are a few other brands that I use before Snuggle. Not that Snuggle is bad, I just seem to get more for my buck with other brands. It is affordable and smells great and really freshens your laundry. It just isn't my personal preference.
MaryJane W.
Marathon, NY
I not only enjoy the smell of the regular snuggle but also the snuggle exhilirations it is wonderful to change all of them up and gives your clothes as well as your laundry room and extra burst of such wonderful smells that last awhile
Haley M.
Battle Creek
Good old fashioned snuggle dryer sheets! Can't go wrong with these bad boys, they smell amazing every time and leav clothes feeling so fresh and so soft. Also a hug plus is you can usually find them at the dollar store :)
Tiffany A.
Escondido
My favorite scent out of all of them. It just makes your clothes smell clean and feel soft. Works great. Smells great. Not too expensive. Will continue to buy. I recommend this product.
Emily H.
Fruitland, MD
Love these dryer sheets! keeps my clothes from being staticky and keeps them soft as well. the only downside is you have to use alot when doing large loads of blankets and towels, although that is expected. the smells are sublte and pair well with a scented detergent. very afforadable
Viviana De Pablos S.
Doral, FL
I always use these dryer sheets because I love them, the smell that they leave to the clothes is delicious and the clothes are soft and with a rich smell, besides that you can buy them everywhere and they bring a lot of them. when they run out I buy them back because I love them.
martha j.
Daytona Beach, FL
This is my favorite fabric softener it always leaves my clothes smelling very good that lasts for a week and also leaves my clothes very soft. The price is so worth every penny of it. It also are avialiable in every store and there is always some kind of coupon to use also.
Rochelle N.
Snuggle is the best smelling fabric softener! It smells so good and keeps my clothes smelling fresh and clean. My skin is sensitive and is particular with what products I use and I have no problem with snuggle. I highly recommend this fabric softener sheets!