BY SNUGGLE

6.4 x 9 inches fabric softener sheets. see more...

Alaina W.
Leave great- not over powering- scent on clothes and static free. We use 2 per load just to be safe, and they work amazing. On the cheaper side which is awesome for the quality!
Betsy G.
I use these with almost every laid of laundry. They definitely help keep my kids clothes smell fresh and clean. They are a great value and work like a charm. I have been purchasing them for over 3 years now. Would definitely recommend as a way to add extra fragrance and softness.
Jennifer C.
Lovely! Not much else to say. It does exactly what it says it Will do. I love the freshness it brings to my clothing and the ones I buy that are scented are So refreshing and the scents last a long time. I like that. It make me feel good. When I hug my grand kids and they're clothes actually Smell clean!
Alisha J.
S Ozone Park, NY
Snuggle, similar to downy is a fabric softener I began using 6 years ago while looking for softeners a little more affordable than downy and to my surprise this product not only smelled amazing but left my clothes static free and extremely soft! Absolutely love snuggle products!
Tracy I.
Birmingham, AL
There are all these new and spiffy ways to add scent and remove static from clothes while they dry. But as for me, I just love these basic Snuggle dryer sheets. They smell wonderful and familiar and I love them! 😍 Snuggle Blue Sparkle Dryer Sheets YES PLEASE
Cassi M.
Peoria
One of my favorites! I love how clean and cozy these make my clothes smell. I only have to use one for each load and it's enough to make the clothes soft and smell amazing. These are inexpensive for the amount you purchase too. A classic clean laundry scent!
Julia Kimberly F.
Irvine, CA
Snuggle is a great brand. The fabric softener smells great and makes my laundry feel soft. It also neutralizes some of the static so that my clothes dry softer and do not stick to each other. This is one of my favorite fabric softener brand!
Jennifer S.
Eatontown, NJ
The smell of the dryer sheets is insane! I even use it in my drawers to keep my clothes smelling great !! I love the snuggle brand and the classic scent ! The sheets are multipurpose and a little goes a long way.
stefffa K.
These fabric sheets are great. They do the job and they leave your clothes smelling fresh after drying. However they don't smell the best. I would say that these are my second option in comparison to downy sheets
Lily L.
Valley Stream, NY
This dryer sheet is amazing. Sometime I forgot I put liquid softener into my clothes but this saves my life. It makes all my clothes smell so good. It is really easy to use and to organize. I am recommended it !!