Snuggle® Blue Sparkle® Fabric Softener Dryer Sheets 120 ct Box

Convenient-to-use fabric softener sheets for the dryer cycle. Reduce static cling and leave wash soft and fresh. Cuddle-up fresh scent. Scent: Fresh; Number of Sheets: 120 per box.

Who else loves these?????
Start your review of Snuggle® Blue Sparkle® Fabric Softener Dryer Sheets 120 ct Box!
Product Highlights
I love snuggles it keeps your clothes smelling good and soft it also last for a month .in 3 reviews
This is a great product that will leave your clothes smelling and feeling great. in 2 reviews
These dryer sheets work really well and give off a nice scent which is not too overpowering and makes your clothes feel fresh.in 2 reviews
These are my favorite fabric softener to use when it comes to drying my clothes.in 1 review
I love dryer sheets and these ones are wonderful they smell great and work wellin 1 review
a month agoSn Bernrdno, CA
These Snuggle dryer sheets are my 3rd favorite dryer sheets. I love how the smell lingers on your clothe and how the sheets help with static on your clothe. The price is very reasonable and they have such a great variety of scents. I love the blue ones and the purple ones, top 2 scents.
6 days agoCamp Lejeune
I always buy the biggest pack of these that I can because it truly makes the clothes in the dryer come out so much more soft; and just makes the clothes smell clean and fresh. I love this smell. This is an everyday go-to for me.
7 days agoBristow, VA
I love snuggle dryer sheets blue box and their liquid fabric softener also. You can never go wrong them they have a great all around scent. And they are on the affordable side and definitely would and will recommend
a month agoMurray
These are the only dryer sheets that I use. They leave my clothes smelling a little extra and they take out the static. I often rub down my dog with one to freshen her up and get rid of the static in her coat.
7 days agoWest liberty
I absolutely love snuggle, it’s my favorite brand of dryer sheets to use, I also love how it comes in different scents but the blue sparkle is my favorite, my laundry comes out smelling so good and no static!
2 months agoSouth Grafton, MA
The best dryer sheets to use after snuggle fabric softener. These will make your clothes extremely soft and enhances that special snuggle soft traditional scent. I will never leave the snuggle line!!!!!!
4 days ago
I used this product multiple times. As a personal preference I use two sheets per load. The scent is a fresh and clean scent that is not too overpowering. I find that this product is reasonably priced.
a month agochandler
These are good and cheap to buy , but is a bargain! I go to these whenever the usual kind I buy isn’t avail or I am on a budget ! They work fine and leave clothes smelling great !
a month agoWinchester, KY
Snuggle fabric softener sheets smell great. Unfortunately, I have developed an allergy to Snuggle. It makes me itch and develop hives. Too bad, because I really enjoy the smell.
3 months agoN Tonawanda, NY
These are my absolute favorite dryer sheet. They smell so amazing and leave your clothes smelling so good. I will even stick one in with clean clothes to keep them smelling fresh or underneath pillows. I have even stuck them on the back of my fan to get my house smelling good. They are very affordable and I would highly recommend if you like good smelling things