Snuggle Blue Sparkle Dryer Sheets

Snuggle Blue Sparkle Dryer Sheets: Reduces static cling Snuggly softness

What is the best dryer sheets that help with wrinkles and with getting pet hair and lint off clothing?
Are these good? I normally use bounce? But seeing if others are better?
How do you use these?
Start your review of Snuggle Blue Sparkle Dryer Sheets!
How would you rate this product?
Product Highlights
“Snuggle is the best dryer sheets ever I love the smell I like to dry my clothes and the scent last a long time.” in 3 reviews
“...smell great and the scent lasts I even put these in my dresser to keep my clothes smelling fresh I like to change up the scents depending on what mood I am in when shopping but the blue sparkle is my favorite ” in 2 reviews
“The scent lasts forever.” in 1 review
“They keep my laundry smelling fresh for days!” in 1 review
“I like these dryer sheets cause are cheaply priced and make your laundry smell great. ” in 1 review
Ontario
Snuggle is right!!! Nothing smells quite like Snuggle dryer sheets. It's not overpowering in perfume so very gentle on the skin. I love snuggling up to someone who smells like dryer sheets lol Especially Snuggle. It's right there in the name :) snuggle
Pelham, AL
Purchased at: Walmart
Snuggle is one of the absolute best brands of dryer sheets I use them pretty much 80% of the time they keep static out of our clothes make them smell good and the smell last for a while and I literally put them everywhere in my house to make my house smell good
Plantation, FL
Decorator Expert Level 1
I've used snuggle for years. It's not cheap in comparison to other brands but Target typically runs a deal where they give you a gift card when you bundle your purchase with Tide and Downy so I always end up using snuggle. I can't say these sheets work any better than other brands, but I can say that they have a very fresh scent and they keep away the static.
Taunton, MA
Snuggle liquid fabric conditioners provides you the Snuggly Softness that you and your family loves. It reduces wrinkles, and delivers that final touch of freshness to your laundry with Snuggly dryer sheets. It’s a must purchase!
Round lake, IL
I don’t know what magic is in that blue sparkle smell but it is so good. It is the quintessential laundry smell to me. I love using this to make my clothes and bedding smell great and it lasts a good week and a half.
esher, surrey
I've loved these from the first day that i bought them! I use them with every wash, just one is enough and my clothes are always so soft and smell just lovely. I would say they are definitely affordable and I would absolutely recommend these. As an extra the packaging is convenient for college students like myself to place at the bottom of their hampers!
The BEST dryer sheets ever!! The snuggle blue sparkle is the best scent in my opinion. The smell lasts forever on your clothes. It also reduces static cling. The 40 sheets is under $2. Very well worth it. I recommend people to try these dryer sheets and for extra last smelling laundry also use the Ultra Snuggle Blue Sparkle fabric softener (concentrated)
San Ysidro, CA
Decorator Expert Level 1
I love these dryer sheets! They smell lovely and like mommy love 💗 lol! I love doing laundry 🧺 i know that might sound crazy but I really love it when my warm dry clothes are smelling nice out of the dryer.
Louisville, KY
Just one of these in a small load in the dryer and you'll get complimented on your laundry all day ! This product is so amazing and a little goes a long way. It is very affordable and can be purchased at most retail stores. I would definitely recommend these dryer sheets to anyone looking for something to keep your laundry fresh all day!
Richmond , TX
Snuggle Blue Sparkle Dryer Sheets uploaded by milissa P.
I've tried Snuggle Blue Sparkle Scent Boosters in Cherry& Rosewood as well as the Lavender. I enjoyed all of these. My clothes smell fresh and stay that way for a very long time. snuggle scent boosters® island dreams™ 26 loads concentrated scent pacs