Snuggle Blue Sparkle Dryer Sheets

Snuggle Blue Sparkle Dryer Sheets: Reduces static cling Snuggly softness

What is the best dryer sheets that help with wrinkles and with getting pet hair and lint off clothing?
Are these good? I normally use bounce? But seeing if others are better?
How do you use these?
Start your review of Snuggle Blue Sparkle Dryer Sheets!
How would you rate this product?
Product Highlights
“Snuggle is the best dryer sheets ever I love the smell I like to dry my clothes and the scent last a long time.” in 3 reviews
“...smell great and the scent lasts I even put these in my dresser to keep my clothes smelling fresh I like to change up the scents depending on what mood I am in when shopping but the blue sparkle is my favorite ” in 2 reviews
“The scent lasts forever.” in 1 review
“They keep my laundry smelling fresh for days!” in 1 review
“I like these dryer sheets cause are cheaply priced and make your laundry smell great. ” in 1 review
Waterford , MI
I love the snuggle dryer sheets! I've always used this brand and I don't think I'll ever switch. They're very affordable and I think they're one of my necessity items for laundry. I do definitely recommend I couldn't imagine using any other brand.
Hampshire, IL
I have to admit I don't actually use these for their intended purpose I use them to dust my floorboard. They clean off all the existing dust and repoll dust from them. So I don't have to clean them as often. The very affordable and a neat little trick
Love the long lasting fresh scent, no static & doesn’t leave a buildup on my dryer vent. It’s a great aroma without being too overwhelming or too subtle. It’s fairly inexpensive when compared to other brands and works just as well, if not better.
West Kingston, RI
Snuggle is the absolute best smell in the world!!! I keep afew sheets in my pocketbook just for the smell. They keep clothes fresh and clean. Keep the clothes free of wrinkles. Very affordable and very recomended to all.
Muncie, IN
Snuggle smells amazing whether it be in dryer sheets or laundry fabric softener. I always buy snuggle because I know my clothes for my family and me are gonna smell fresh and the scent is going to last it's very cheap and effective way for a fabric softner I would recommend this to anyone
Schenectady, NY
I love Snuggle Dryer Sheets, they not only made my clothes smell fresh, they were also very soft to the touch. I use fabric softener sheets with every wash after I put the clothes in the dryer. I have used the sheets 5 times with various clothes from lights, darks, and even delicates, and I never was disappointed.
Baltimore
Purchased at: Target
Absolutely love these dryer sheets!! My boyfriend and I were using generic brand dryer sheets until we decided to get these. It makes my laundry smell so good. I can’t stop smelling my clothes and towels when they come out of the dryer.
Mission, TX
I use different types of dryer sheets. I feel every dry sheet is the same I personally don't have a preference everyone leaves the clothes smelling great and I use any type either the "expensive" ones or the "cheap" ones each work great.
Louisa, KY
Decorator Expert Level 2
I used to use these a lot! They do the job! But I recently found something I like for my clothes better because I like smelly good stuff! But I do buy these and use for my Boys clothes if they request to not smell girly as they would say! Great price and smell fresh! I find myself using 2 on each load unlike what I use for my own laundry!
Decatur, GA
The snuggle blue sparkle dryer sheets smells amazing. It can sometimes be too strong but it depends. It's different sometimes. It's very effective and affordable and not at all expensive. I would recommend this to anyone who wanted to try it