Snuggle Blue Sparkle Dryer Sheets

Snuggle Blue Sparkle Dryer Sheets: Reduces static cling Snuggly softness

What is the best dryer sheets that help with wrinkles and with getting pet hair and lint off clothing?
Are these good? I normally use bounce? But seeing if others are better?
How do you use these?
Start your review of Snuggle Blue Sparkle Dryer Sheets!
How would you rate this product?
Product Highlights
“Snuggle is the best dryer sheets ever I love the smell I like to dry my clothes and the scent last a long time.” in 3 reviews
“...smell great and the scent lasts I even put these in my dresser to keep my clothes smelling fresh I like to change up the scents depending on what mood I am in when shopping but the blue sparkle is my favorite ” in 2 reviews
“The scent lasts forever.” in 1 review
“They keep my laundry smelling fresh for days!” in 1 review
“I like these dryer sheets cause are cheaply priced and make your laundry smell great. ” in 1 review
Mont Clare, PA
Snuggle's original Blue Sparkle scent is a fresh and clean blend of white floral and bright green citrus notes that snuggle up to warm woody notes and soft musk for a comforting, long-lasting freshness your family will love. Using fabric softener in the wash can provide better softness, better freshness, reducing wrinkles, and reducing static cling to the fabrics in your clothes, towels, and sheets.
Bristol, TN
Snuggle is just such a comforting scent. It reminds me of the dryer sheets my mom used when I was a kid. Did anyone else have a stuffed snuggle bear? I did and it was one of the best stuffed animals ever. Anyway, these are just the best OG dryer sheets that make your clothes smell and feel great. But them!
Maryville, TN
Snuggle Blue Sparkle Dryer Sheets this work great and smell great but... I’ve notices that the fiber break down and stick to stuff like fuzzy socks and blankets. It is affordable that’s way I buy this. The sticking to my fuzzy thing is very undesirable and I’m going to go back to bounce
Morrow, GA
Snuggle Blue Sparkle Dryer Sheets uploaded by Julia G.
I really like Snuggle dryer sheets. The smell is amazing. The performance is great. I dont have any static when my clothes come out the dryer. The scent is long lasting. The price is affordable. I will recommend buying this product. [product:snuggle-fabric-softener-blue-sparkle---80-ct]
Campbell, MO
Decorator Expert Level 2
I love snuggle brand. The scent is hard to beat. I don't use dryer sheets often but when I do I buy these. I use their fabric softener more than anything and I have recently bought the snuggles scent air fresheners. They are great! I would totally recommend anything snuggles brand.
Tucson, AZ
These smell so good and leave my clothes soft and comfortable for the skin. I usually use 1-2 per dry and I have never been disappointed. I also feel like it is better for people that have a more sensitive skin type as I do. Snuggle Blue Sparkle Dryer Sheets
Cumming, GA
These have been my favorite dryer sheets since childhood! The scent has been consistent and is incredible. They leave my clothes smelling fresh and...snuggleable! Seriously, my dog always tries to lay on my fresh clean clothes before they are folded because of this!
Corry, PA
Even though it is not much of a saint it still makes her clothes coming out nice and soft and good smelling besides the cute little bear on the package it definitely feels like you’re getting a huge hug when you put your clothes on right outside of the dryer
Wentzville
This is my favorite fabric softener smell  I purchase the liquid and dryer sheets to match.  I worry about the chemical exposure but have tried the “greener” sheets and wool dryer balls and can tell a huge difference without my softener
Clinton , IA
I have been using Snuggle Regular Scented dryer sheets for more than 20 years, and have no reason to switch to anything else. The scent is great, not really a feminine scent and definitely not overpowering. Makes my clothes so soft and refreshing smell.