Snuggle Blue Sparkle Dryer Sheets

Snuggle Blue Sparkle Dryer Sheets: Reduces static cling Snuggly softness

What is the best dryer sheets that help with wrinkles and with getting pet hair and lint off clothing?
Are these good? I normally use bounce? But seeing if others are better?
How do you use these?
Start your review of Snuggle Blue Sparkle Dryer Sheets!
How would you rate this product?
Product Highlights
“Snuggle is the best dryer sheets ever I love the smell I like to dry my clothes and the scent last a long time.” in 3 reviews
“...smell great and the scent lasts I even put these in my dresser to keep my clothes smelling fresh I like to change up the scents depending on what mood I am in when shopping but the blue sparkle is my favorite ” in 2 reviews
“The scent lasts forever.” in 1 review
“They keep my laundry smelling fresh for days!” in 1 review
“I like these dryer sheets cause are cheaply priced and make your laundry smell great. ” in 1 review
Gwinn, MI
I rarely veer off the beaten path so when i grew up and got my own home and it was time for me to buy all my own laundry supplies I took on that laundry isle and bought exactly what my mom uses for her laundry. Because like my dad says, why fix what isn't broken. These leave my clothes fresh and smelling good and with limited static in the winter months, I will continue to recommend them to everyone.
Mont Clare, PA
Snuggle's original Blue Sparkle scent is a fresh and clean blend of white floral and bright green citrus notes that snuggle up to warm woody notes and soft musk for a comforting, long-lasting freshness your family will love. Using fabric softener in the wash can provide better softness, better freshness, reducing wrinkles, and reducing static cling to the fabrics in your clothes, towels, and sheets.
Williamsburg, VA
Snuggle is an all time favorite product in my household, and I absolutely love this product. I use this product every time I put my clothes in the dryer. I can still smell the scent when I am removing my clothes from the dryer. I have been using this product for years, and I would recommend this product to everyone.
Bristol, TN
Snuggle is just such a comforting scent. It reminds me of the dryer sheets my mom used when I was a kid. Did anyone else have a stuffed snuggle bear? I did and it was one of the best stuffed animals ever. Anyway, these are just the best OG dryer sheets that make your clothes smell and feel great. But them!
Maryville, TN
Snuggle Blue Sparkle Dryer Sheets this work great and smell great but... I’ve notices that the fiber break down and stick to stuff like fuzzy socks and blankets. It is affordable that’s way I buy this. The sticking to my fuzzy thing is very undesirable and I’m going to go back to bounce
Morrow, GA
Snuggle Blue Sparkle Dryer Sheets uploaded by Julia G.
I really like Snuggle dryer sheets. The smell is amazing. The performance is great. I dont have any static when my clothes come out the dryer. The scent is long lasting. The price is affordable. I will recommend buying this product. [product:snuggle-fabric-softener-blue-sparkle---80-ct]
Campbell, MO
Decorator Expert Level 2
I love snuggle brand. The scent is hard to beat. I don't use dryer sheets often but when I do I buy these. I use their fabric softener more than anything and I have recently bought the snuggles scent air fresheners. They are great! I would totally recommend anything snuggles brand.
Altoona, PA
This is one of my favorite dryer sheets. The scent is lovely and not overpowering. It stays with your clothes after they are washed. The price is affordable and they can be found almost everywhere. I get these from my local grocery store. Snuggle Blue Sparkle Dryer Sheets
After I use the liquid blue sparkle fabric softener I like to dry the load with these dryer sheets for a little extra scent. Very affordable. More importantly it smells so good and lasts. If I don’t use it my family notices. nothing is comparable with the fresh scent.
Atlanta, GA
These have been my favorite dryer sheets since childhood! The scent has been consistent and is incredible. They leave my clothes smelling fresh and...snuggleable! Seriously, my dog always tries to lay on my fresh clean clothes before they are folded because of this!