Snuggle Blue Sparkle Dryer Sheets

Snuggle Blue Sparkle Dryer Sheets: Reduces static cling Snuggly softness

What is the best dryer sheets that help with wrinkles and with getting pet hair and lint off clothing?
Are these good? I normally use bounce? But seeing if others are better?
How do you use these?
Start your review of Snuggle Blue Sparkle Dryer Sheets!
How would you rate this product?
Product Highlights
Snuggle is the best dryer sheets ever I love the smell I like to dry my clothes and the scent last a long time.in 3 reviews
...smell great and the scent lasts I even put these in my dresser to keep my clothes smelling fresh I like to change up the scents depending on what mood I am in when shopping but the blue sparkle is my favorite in 2 reviews
The scent lasts forever.in 1 review
They keep my laundry smelling fresh for days!in 1 review
I like these dryer sheets cause are cheaply priced and make your laundry smell great. in 1 review
5 days agoTucson
These smell so good and leave my clothes soft and comfortable for the skin. I usually use 1-2 per dry and I have never been disappointed. I also feel like it is better for people that have a more sensitive skin type as I do. Snuggle Blue Sparkle Dryer Sheets
a month agoAtlanta, GA
These have been my favorite dryer sheets since childhood! The scent has been consistent and is incredible. They leave my clothes smelling fresh and...snuggleable! Seriously, my dog always tries to lay on my fresh clean clothes before they are folded because of this!
6 days agoraeford
I most definitely buy this product again, I love, love the smell of this product and all the products in this brand. I recommend you buy this for your home. You can use it any where you want it to have a nice smell.
4 months agoWhittier, CA
Snuggle blue sparkle sheets is an awesome product it works very good i would reccommend this product to all my family and friends the price is reasonable and affordable.... You would love the fabulous awesome product i would definitely recommend it
2 months agoSanta Rosa
I absolutely love drawing one of these in my dryer it makes my clothes smell so good so soft not to Sobey’s now there’s no room for improvement not too expensive I absolutely love this product
5 days agoDes Moines, IA
We use all of the snuggle dryer sheets they leave everything smelling fresh and clean and the smell last a long time. They are really handy when you are cleaning things that get dusty easily.
3 days agoHot Springs, AR
My go to dryer sheets for a good smelling load of laundry and softness. The are easonably priced and leave my clothes smelling fresh longer than Bounce. I would recommend these .
3 days agoprovidence
I love to use these when doing laundry. It definitely helps with shrinking. I also put it on the back of my kitchen fan and man it has the whole house smelling fresh and clean.
2 days agoGlenshaw, PA
I love the soft scent of these. I also do think they are effective and make clothes softer and eliminate static. No complaints and would recommend. They are also inexpensive.
8 days ago
I love the Snuggle scent. It just smells fresh and nice. It lasts on my clothes for a little while and makes them nice and soft. It is one of my favorite fabric softeners.