BY SNUGGLE #4 in Dryer Sheets & Balls

Snuggle Blue Sparkle Dryer Sheets: Reduces static cling Snuggly softness see more...

• What is your favorite snuggle scent?15 Answers
  • I actually love all of them, as they are one of the few fabric sh...1 Answers
  • How do you use these?1 Answers
Snuggle Blue Sparkle Dryer Sheets
  • "Snuggle is the best dryer sheets ever I love the smell I like to dry my clothes and the scent last a long time." in 3 reviews
  • "My go to fabric sheets my grandma and mom always used these when I was a kid and I still use them now they smell great and the scent lasts I even put these in my dresser to keep my clothes smelling fresh I like to change up the scents depending on what mood I am in when shopping but the blue sparkle is my favorite " in 2 reviews
  • "The scent lasts forever." in 1 review
  • "I like these dryer sheets cause are cheaply priced and make your laundry smell great. " in 1 review
  • "They keep my laundry smelling fresh for days!" in 1 review
Nora M.
Decorator Expert Level 2
Good dryer sheets. They are great for combating static electricity in winter and they have a nice scent. It could last a lot longer though.Snuggle is pretty budget-friendly and I frequently find coupons. My grocery store also offers discount prices from time to time.This product is very portable. It's so easy to use, it's foolproof,  it's very easy to transport (especially if you regularly use laundromats) and they're a great addition to your suitcase when traveling. Snuggle dryer sheets will keep your entire suitcase smelling fresh for your whole trip -- & if you have to do laundry while you're away, all you do is purchase a little detergent & boom -- you've already got your fabric softener!
Maritza M.
Watertown,NY
i have used snuggle products for many years. i normally would purchase the original scent in the snuggle dryer sheets but decided to try this new scent. when i opened it the smell seemed very pleasant from the box. after using the product with my first load of laundry i felt that the scent had a bit too much of a heavy floral scent for my personal liking. for those who love flowers, this would be a great product to add to your laundry regimen.
Jordan M.
These dryer sheets work very well to help keep static out of clothes. I wish the smell was a little more prominent after clothes are dried, but overall these work just fine. I'd recommend buying them in a bigger pack though, since they run out faster than you think they do.
Breanna M.
New Creek, WV
This is my favorite scent of snuggle! It’s not too strong, but leaves my clothes smelling fresh until the next wear. Whenever I do laundry, I just pop one of those in the dryer and I know I’m good to go! I would definitely recommend others trying.
Katie T.
Mt Sterling, KY
I adore snuggle and always have! The dryer sheets leave ZERO static and smell so darn good! They are extremely inexpensive and super effective! I would recommend, and I use them every single time! Love my snuggle!
Jevaeh W.
Tulsa Ok
When I tell you the smell stick to my clothes like perfume and it smells soooooooo good like this boy asked me like what perfume you got on I was like none he was like what’s smell so good on you then I was like oh just my dry sheets that I use that’s how bomb it smells ❤️
Jenna B.
Russellville, AR
These are the best dryer sheets. They leave my clothes feeling so soft and smelling so clean. It's all my mom used when she did my laundry when I was growing up. Unfortunately it's on the expensive side.
Aubri S.
These are the only dryer sheets that I will buy. They do the job of making everything soft and I love the scent. Years ago, before my daughter was born, I used these dryer sheets to dry all of her clothing that was given to me at my shower. Whenever I do laundry, this scent reminds me of that happy time. As a bonus, the scent seems to last a long time too!
Jennifer R.
LOUISVILLE, KY
Snuggle Blue Sparkle Dryer Sheets is a great smelling fabric softener sheets. I also use them for dusting blinds. They're great for cleaning the debris, and they don't get as dirty as often. They leave your clothes smelling snuggly fresh.
Diana S.
Farmingtn Hls, MI
Everyone who knows me knows Inlove my dryer sheets. My trick is to hide them after I'm done with the laundry to ensure the scent lasts longer. With snuggle scent sheets I don't have to do that. They are extremely effective and affordable and I would highly recommend them to anyone who loves that fresh laundry smell
Michelle N.
oak grove , mo
What is your favorite snuggle scent?
Selena P.
Albertville, AL
I actually love all of them, as they are one of the few fabric sheets that actually have a lasting scent
Sophie P.