Snuggle Blue Sparkle 41 Loads Liquid Fabric Softener 100 Fl Oz Plastic Jug uploaded by cynthia r.Snuggle Blue Sparkle 41 Loads Liquid Fabric Softener 100 Fl Oz Plastic Jug uploaded by Afra D.

BY SNUGGLE #1 in Dryer Sheets & Balls

• "It goes a long way and it's the only brand I will use." in 1 review
  • "By far my first choice to use on my clothes because it smells good ...it doesn't have a strong smell " in 1 review
  • "Absolutely love the fresh scent it leaves and is always my go to fabric softener" in 1 review
  • "It makes my clothes smell so good and its a great inexpensive fabric softener to purchase." in 1 review
  • "Pair it with snuggle dryer sheets if you are really looking for soft soft!" in 1 review
Letty S.
Weslaco, TX
I am currently using these to put in my clothes like love it was rinsing and stuff but I'm using the like powder form inside the baggies that it just like I don't know how to say it but it's in powder in a little square and then once it's moving it just like breaks apart I guess and the softener comes out and stuff so that's the one I'm using right now you were using the squeeze one it smelled so good but it was so expensive it really doesn't last long if you have a big family but if you're just one live living on its own or you only have one child and stuff I really recommend it it smells so good
Megan S.
Decorator Expert
I love downy! The original scent is my favorite. Not only does is leave your clothes smelling fresh and clean but the feel of your clothes will be soft. Affordable and easy to use. The only down fall it has if it left on clothes due to leaking in your machine before water hits your clothes it will stain. Other wise hands down I’ll always still buy this.
Jordan N.
Read the instructions carefully my laundry friends. I’ve been doing laundry for 20 years and still manage to ruin a load here and there with this softener! When I’m done it looks like a chap stick was left in a pocket, you know how detrimental that can be for a load of nice work clothes *user error* I still recommend all of Snuggle’s softeners, but don’t be like me, just read.
This always leaves my clothes and bedding smelling wonderful for weeks!
Liz L.
Russellville , AR
I think because Snuggle Fabric Softener - Blue Sparkle, 50 fl oz is made by All Laundry soap company with my sensitive skin and a lot of painful trials it is again one of the most sensitive fabric softener on the market!
Tyler S.
Tampa, FL
The job of a food reviewer is to accurately convey the taste, texture, smell, and presentation of a restaurant's food. You not only comment on the food but also on the atmosphere, staff knowledge and attentiveness, the speed of service, the general impression of the restaurant or cafe. A great food review puts the reader at your table with you, allowing them to decide whether or not they want to visit the restaurant when they're done reading.
Kate D.
Chicopee, MA
I like how soft this product makes your clothes. It is a wonderful scent to put and is very easily measured out. The only complaint I have with this product is that my nephew got hives from me washing his clothes with it. So my only recommendation is to just not use this product if you have very sensitive skin. Otherwise, it's the best fabric softener on the market.
Angelina E.
Baltimore, MD
This fabric softener definitely gets the job done!!! The price for it is very nice as well, extremely affordable! It makes your clothes smell very nice and flowery after washing and it has a great amount of loads it can handle before running out.
Merima B.
Urbandale
Use this softner all the time and its my favorite. I buy what I get a good deal on and there are often great deals that make this affordable. The best thing about this softner is that it does not leave those softner stains on your clothes which I dread. I also love the sent as it smells like fresh clothes and not something fruity or floraly.
Paulina O.
Union, NJ
I'm not usually a huge fan of lavender-scented products but Snuggle Exhilarations White Lavender & Sandalwood Fabric Softener Dryer Sheets smells amazing. It must be the sweet, spicy scent of sandalwood that gives it the wonderful, relaxing aroma. It makes my clothes, towels and bed linens soft, clean and sweet-smelling for days.
Smuggle is my first fabric softener it leaves my clothes super soft but not on
Y that the smell will make my whole closet and drawers super fresh with its wonderrful great smell but it will also stay for a long ewhile on ,y clothes it is one of the best products out there and decently priced!