BY SNUGGLE #98 in Fabric Softener

New fresh scent! Amber Woods & Honeysuckle is a long-lasting scent that leaves your clothes feeling clean and fresh from wash to wash. Each container lasts for 211 loads when used as directed. A convenient no-mess dispenser and dosing cup is included to measure for all load sizes and extra softness. Snuggle liquid fabric softener is HE compatible, meaning it is safe to use in all types of washing machines. see more...

Kailynn P.
['Terre Haute', ''], IN
Snuggle makes your clothes feel soft and comfy. It works great and you can buy all kinds of different products to use. Everything smells good. And the containers are easy to use. I wouldnt wanna keep paying the price because i need something thats going to not run out in a short bit of time. Needs to make bigger containers to carry more. To do more loads. Snuggle Fabric Softener - Blue Sparkle, 50 fl oz
Loretta E.
Fort Pierce, FL
This stuff smells amazing!!! It also is a fantastic fabric softener. The only reason I gave it 4 stars was because it is often sold out. There are 3 scents I believe but the amber woods is my personal favorite.
Kristen B.
Longview, TX
The Snuggle Amber Woods fabric softener makes my clothes smell like a hippie, in a good way. I get notes of patchouli type spices and the softening power is great. I think it's about middle of the road in terms of cost and worth every penny. I would say that if you're interested in purchasing this, you need to smell it first because the smell kind of defies description.
Teresa C.
Kansas City
Very fragrant and a nice scent.  I have front load set and now, fabric softener is recommended .  Did not use in the past, as I used bounce sheets.  Effective and average priced.   Affordable by all.  I recommend this product to everyone .  Nice softener for all laundry.
Amber E.
I love the smell of this product, it makes my clothes super soft as well. I don't see any cons with this product and it's super effective, and not at all expensive I can get a couple products and not break my budget. I would definitely recommend this to anyone who wants to try it.
Carrie L.
Picayune, MS
Ive actually never even tried this scent. This is the first time I'm seeing it hut I'm DEFINITELY getting it next time I'm at the store. I know Snuggle is poppin ever since they got Jim Henson on their commercial bear. I bet this scent is on some other level shit. Stoked! 100%
Vivian J.
Mc Connellsbg, PA
One of the best fabric softeners i use. I love snuggle and the pros of it are that it makes your clothes soft but the cons are the smell is strong. This is effective because it softens your clothes. It is affordable and i would recommend this to anyone who wants soft clothes.
Araceli R.
Phoenix , AZ
OK so this one definitely smells great this is my current fabric softener currently using. At least your clothes smelling fresh for a very long time. When you seen it it makes your whole home smell wonderful. I would definitely buy this again once I’m out.
Kelsie A.
This smells so amazing! I love this scent. Yum! I love using it on EVERYTHING. It really works and keeps clothes, blankets,  towels all soft! Very affordable and I got mine at Wal-Mart. I will be buying this again and would recomsn this product to everyone!
Danielle R.
Baltimore , MD
Snuggle is one of my favorite fabric softeners to use. No cons come to mind with this product. It smells great and keeps my laundry fresh for weeks. I believe it’s affordable, and there are always coupons available. I would highly recommend this product