BY AS SEEN ON TV

• Has anyone else tried this product? What did you think of...2 Answers
adriona m.
Akron, OH
My dog loved her snuggie. She would get mad if u took it off her. I think this is a great product for dogs with very lttle fur.
Mary R.
Starkville, MS
I bought one of these for my dachshund. It was adorable but it didn't fit good. I don't think she really liked it
Amanda A.
Potsdam, NY
Pet Lover Expert Level 3
I bought this for my 17 year old cat and she loved wearing it almost non stop! It kept her warm as she got older
Lorie F.
I love seeing my littlest doggy in this in the winter! It is just too adorable and also keeps her warm
Lorie F.
Has anyone else tried this product? What did you think of it?