MakeupSNS
Pink and White Dipping Powders (2 oz, Natural Fill)

SNS Pink and White Dipping Powders (2 oz, Natural Fill)

by SNS

Available in All Colors and Size 2 oz, 4 oz, 16 oz

Thoughts on making the switch from gel mani to dip mani?
How long does this last?
Is this a darker pink or lighter?
Start your review of SNS Pink and White Dipping Powders (2 oz, Natural Fill)!
Danielle T.
Surprise, AZ
SNS Pink and White Dipping Powders (2 oz, Natural Fill) uploaded by Danielle T.
SNS Pink and White Dipping Powders (2 oz, Natural Fill) uploaded by Danielle T.
Review for: Pink/White
Super natural feeling on my nails, and feel super light weight. there’s no comparison when it comes to acrylic, and this is over all better for your nails.
Jessica M.
Huntington Park, CA
Review for: Pink/White
Looks really nice and natural in my nails love it very much keep going back to this one
Sybil C.
Euless, TX
Review for: Pink/White
I love, love, love my pink and white SNS Pink and White Dipping Powders (2 oz, Natural Fill) manicure! My naturally brittle nails are stronger and healthier using the dip powder. I do get this done by a professional at a salon, but understand that it would be an easy DIY project as well. I highly recommend it!
Giselle G.
Georgia
Purchased at: Amazon
This SNS dip powder works pretty well it's not too opaque after the first coat of dip powder you need to do multiple but I have also use this as a acrylic If you're going to use this as acrylic I suggest putting less monomer on your brush because it is liquidy
CJ S.
Powder Spgs, GA
Review for: Pink/White
This SNS powder leaves my nails so pretty and shiny without having to worry about chipping or waiting for your nails to dry. I love how the powder is build able so it doesn’t need to be applied thickly like acrylic and according to my nail tech it is also better for your nails as well. I really love how the SNS powder looks on my nails and I would definitely recommend it especially if you need your mani to last a while.
Mahi V.
Germantown, MD
Review for: Pink/White
I absolutely love dip powder manicures. They last longer, no chipping and they are fun to do. I’d rather pay extra to have my nail polish last than go every other week to get manicures. If you haven’t tried dip powder manicure i highly suggest trying it out at least once.
Holly B.
Stephenville, TX
Review for: Pink/White
I absolutely LOVE SNS. This is how I usually get my nails done because they are thin. But with SNS they come out thinner and more natural and they actually provide vitamins for your nails so when they are removed chances are your nails will be even stronger!
Anastasia S.
Hammonton, NJ
Review for: Pink/White
I've never had this color but the SNS nail color option is amazing! I used to use gel manicures but they ruined my nails. After taking a break from gel and allowing my nails to heal I started the SNS. Thy have natural vitamins, have no uv light, and last four weeks! 100% recommend!
Ashley S.
Vista
SNS Pink and White Dipping Powders (2 oz, Natural Fill) uploaded by Ashley S.
Review for: Pink/White
I'm never going back to gel!!! This is my second manicure done with the SNS dipping powder and I'm in love. My first mani lasted a month with absolutely no chipping or breaking. The only thing I didn't like was that my salon dipped my fingers straight into the powder, which seems unsanitary. I'll be looking for a place that pours out the powder for next time.
Grace R.
Massapequa Pk, NY
Review for: Pink/White
I love the way it looks when I get my nails done with the dip powder, but I’m not a fan of how it’s removed - I feel like my nails feel very weak and gross after. I went back to getting regular gel manicures
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Rachel K.
N Arlington, NJ
il y a 3 ans
Megan C. il y a 3 ans
I LOVE SNS!!! I recommend! I’ve been getting it for almost 4 years now and I still, to this day, get excited about getting them re done. They last me 3-4 weeks depending on how rough I am with my hands if that makes sense lol
Ashley B.
Springfield, MO
il y a 4 ans
Tiffany C. il y a 3 ans
Tried it once. For the price I was dissatisfied. I think I may wash my hands 2 often for SNS. Lasted about 4 days tops.