BY SNS #30 in Nail Treatments

Natural pink . The pink bursting out of an April forest or dancing across the water from the reflection of a summer sunset, for a strong, natural nail. (organically processed chemicals). see more...

Buy on Amazon
Briana T.
I've heard so many great things about this product and I have also tried it. It definitely works the best.
Jessica M.
Huntington Park, CA
Looks really nice and natural in my nails love it very much keep going back to this one
Shannon B.
67 Lower Road, Cookham
I have just converted to getting a SNS manicure instead of acrylics now and I'm glad I did. SNS powder is stronger, lasts longer and contains lots of vitamins and lets your nails breath so they are a lot healthier. They dry really quickly and don't chip unlike normal polish.
Wunms K.
I first discovered SNS back in 2015 and I’ve loved it ever since. As an ex nail biter, it was so instrumental in helping me to grow out my natural nails because it contains vitamins and strengthens your nails. The variety of colour choice is also a big bonus of SNS. The finish is even better than gel, so shiny and completely chip free. Overall, I would recommend you try SNS. Although it is expensive (in my local salons, in comparison to regular acrylic nails), it is well worth the investment in my opinion. I can get away with no chipping for 4 weeks!!
Theresa B.
Smithers, BC
The best I've tried ! And is a amazing brand..I'm a nail tech and I use this on my clients daily. I can get 3-4 weeks on this product easily.
Kendra W.
Doraville, GA
Is this better than using regular nail Polish?
Jena M.
North Babylon, NY
My nails take a lot of abuse at work and regular manicures are out of the question for me. I've been doing gel manicures for a while now but even still, I'll sometimes break or chip my nails. Does this offer similar or better protection of my natural nails like a gel manicure would?
Rhonda G.
Does this go on nails under polish? Trying to decide how it works.
Jasmine P.
St Petersburg, FL
I've been hearing a ton about this product recently and that it's a great alternative to uv gel. Has anyone tried this system at home? Is it worth the investment ?
Megan B.
Vestal, NY
I have terrible nails and have been trying to find a good solution to make them look nice.. I bite them when I don't have acrylics but the acrylics ruin my nails so I don't want them anymore.. would this be a good alternative? I've heard mixed reviews about gel but that's also expensive to keep up.. thoughts on this product?