BY SNS #30 in Nail Treatments

Natural pink . The pink bursting out of an April forest or dancing across the water from the reflection of a summer sunset, for a strong, natural nail. (organically processed chemicals). see more...

Buy on Amazon
wendy c.
Narragansett, RI
Finally, a nail system I can live with.  My nails do not grow well -  it takes a lot of effort to get them to a length I'm happy with.  I found SNS by chance and gave it a try, and am so glad I did.  I use to get acrylic nails, but hated how they would have to drill my nails down, so I stopped.  Then when I could get my nails to a length that I was happy with, I would buy "long lasting" polish, but it would never last on my nails.  This is great. It  doesn't hurt, and I can grow my nails.  Yay!

*  Editing review:  Took SNS off because I was unable to get to the salon for many weeks.  My nails are destroyed!!!  It is going to take me forever to grow them out to the point where they are not damaged.  I DO NOT RECOMMEND!!!  Well, not if you ever plan on taking them off...
Christal B.
COVINGTON, GA
I love this sns nail poweder. It helps your nails to grow while also leaving a beautiful, durable shiny coat on your nails that does not chip. I recommend you use this product on your natural nails. It really works wonders!!! I typically go to nail salons to let them apply and take off, but if your comfortable doing it on your own....GO FOR IT!!! This is definitely something I use and put in my budget every month. It comes in different colors as well!!! I really recommend you try if only just once. Thank me later!
Ashley R.
I have not tried this at home on my own but recently I switched to powder/dip nails at the salon, thanks to my friends recommendation. I love that its not used with a UV light and frankly works better then any gel or other nail polish I have tried. I type a lot at work and in the past have had my manicure chip only after a week. With the dip, I am able to go weeks and the only part that looks bad is where it grows out... I love the colors and shine! Cant say enough good things, highly recommend trying it!
Anastasia S.
I've never had this color but the SNS nail color option is amazing! I used to use gel manicures but they ruined my nails. After taking a break from gel and allowing my nails to heal I started the SNS. Thy have natural vitamins, have no uv light, and last four weeks! 100% recommend!
Holly B.
Stephenville, TX
I absolutely LOVE SNS. This is how I usually get my nails done because they are thin. But with SNS they come out thinner and more natural and they actually provide vitamins for your nails so when they are removed chances are your nails will be even stronger!
Jenna B.
Fort Myers, FL
Recently got my nails done. they looked to great in the beginning and I was so excited about this new product. my nails chipped the third day I was so disappointed. I spent $45 without tip. i will never do it again.
Amy P.
Dublin, VA
I have a hard time growing my nails out without them breaking. I've tried SNS for the last three weeks and my nails still look awesome! I am in love with this product!
Kara D.
W Bloomfield, MI
This is my new favorite product. It's a mixture between gel and acrylic. No uv light is required and drys in two to three mins. It last about two weeks or more.
Rachel P.
Kissimmee
Anytime I go to the nail salon I always get sns done. The color selection that sns has it great. I love how long it lasts and give my nails a great lift
Victoria S.
OBESSED with SNS nail powder!I can't wait to learn how to do it myself!!! way better than gel - don't ever bother getting gel again until you do SNS
Kendra W.
Doraville, GA
Is this better than using regular nail Polish?
Jena M.
North Babylon, NY
My nails take a lot of abuse at work and regular manicures are out of the question for me. I've been doing gel manicures for a while now but even still, I'll sometimes break or chip my nails. Does this offer similar or better protection of my natural nails like a gel manicure would?
Rhonda G.
Does this go on nails under polish? Trying to decide how it works.
Jasmine P.
St Petersburg, FL
I've been hearing a ton about this product recently and that it's a great alternative to uv gel. Has anyone tried this system at home? Is it worth the investment ?
Megan B.
Vestal, NY
I have terrible nails and have been trying to find a good solution to make them look nice.. I bite them when I don't have acrylics but the acrylics ruin my nails so I don't want them anymore.. would this be a good alternative? I've heard mixed reviews about gel but that's also expensive to keep up.. thoughts on this product?