BY SNS #30 in Nail Treatments

Natural pink . The pink bursting out of an April forest or dancing across the water from the reflection of a summer sunset, for a strong, natural nail. (organically processed chemicals). see more...

Buy on Amazon
Joanna C.
I just got this on my nails today and I love it !! It's so lightweight and it's my natural nails no glue needed. The place I went to get them was amazing (bayridge area Brooklyn) I can't wait to go back for my next visit. The lady assured me that they last longer and is healthier for my nails.
Jessica J.
Knoxville, TN
I love my natural nails, but after acrylics I'm so ashamed of how brittle they are. Usually I have to continue getting acrylic because my nails are too thin for shellac and basic polish does not last at all. The dip powder works wonders! My nails are strong and it lasts! Wonderful. I'll never wear acrylics again. I'm glad I've finally discovered something that works. If your nails are brittle, easily break, and just won't retain length- this is definitely the product for you.
Rachel P.
Sharon, MA
Sadly to admit, my entire life I have bit my nails. I’ve tried it all, bad tasting lotions for my hands, sleeping with gloves, acrylic nails, but I’ve managed to bite through it all.

Dip polish has changed that. I have never once been told I have beautiful nails until this very day. After less than a month of having dip polish, my nails are long, gorgeous and most importantly thick and healthy.
Powder manicures are typically good while they are on. I had a powder manicure done 5 times in a row and only the last timeit didn't last 2 weeks. After 3 days my nails started to pull away from the powder and 2 chipped. So I decided to stop getting powder. This is when I found out how horrible the powder is for nails. My nails were now paper thin and looked absolutely horrible. Took my polish  off and had to cut my nails below the tip sothey would not be able to bend back. The powder made them so weak that they actually hurt. Will never get powder again. My nails are destroyed
Carissa J.
Astoria, NY
I've never had "good nails" but I was totally sick of fake acrylic ones! The sns powder is awesome for me and it's lasts about a months time! In this photo my nails are almost about a month old! They are still shiny!
Jennifer D.
Hghlnds Ranch, CO
Had sns nails done for the holidays and have eceived sooooo many compliments. Much nicer on my natural nails and way more natural looking than acrylics or gels. Thin and natural looking themselves
Amanda M.
SNS powder has changed my nail game! It has provided such great protection to my nails and they are stronger and longer than ever. I will never go back to gel as this has lasted twice as long for me and is so easy to apply. A+
Jenna B.
Grand Rapids, MI
This stuff is life changing! I have used shellac and gels, nothing compares to this product. The only down fall is if the thickness isn't just right it cracks easy.

Alicia W.
Fuquay Varina, NC
I have not used this color, but I love the SNS powder! It reminds me a lot of acrylic but has vitamins to help nails grow strong and long. There's no UV light needed and the manicure lasts forever! Love it!
Kayenat H.
I love the sns, my nail is stronger after I took them off also the manicure stayed for almost 4 weeks!! it is a little thick layer on the nails so you need to get used to it, but give it a try! so worth the  try guys~!!
Kendra W.
Doraville, GA
Is this better than using regular nail Polish?
Jena M.
North Babylon, NY
My nails take a lot of abuse at work and regular manicures are out of the question for me. I've been doing gel manicures for a while now but even still, I'll sometimes break or chip my nails. Does this offer similar or better protection of my natural nails like a gel manicure would?
Rhonda G.
Does this go on nails under polish? Trying to decide how it works.
Jasmine P.
St Petersburg, FL
I've been hearing a ton about this product recently and that it's a great alternative to uv gel. Has anyone tried this system at home? Is it worth the investment ?
Megan B.
Vestal, NY
I have terrible nails and have been trying to find a good solution to make them look nice.. I bite them when I don't have acrylics but the acrylics ruin my nails so I don't want them anymore.. would this be a good alternative? I've heard mixed reviews about gel but that's also expensive to keep up.. thoughts on this product?