BeautyNailNail CareSNS
Nails DIPPING POWDER No Liquid

SNS Nails DIPPING POWDER No Liquid

by SNS

SNS dipping powder No Odor, No Liquid, Mo Primer, and no UV Light Needed. Easy application Light Weight and durable Looks and feels natural Vitamins and Calcium Fortified Formaldehyde, Toluene and DBP Free 14 days manicure with a mirror finish 10 minutes to soak off in Acetone. Formaldehyde, Toluene and DBP Free.

What is your favorite color out of this collection[product:dnd-*duo-gel*-gel-&-matching-polish-spring-set-413-flamingo-pink] ?
What type of polish is needed to make the powder stick ?
Does anyone have any experience with SNS dip nails?SNS Nails DIPPING POWDER No Liquid
Start your review of SNS Nails DIPPING POWDER No Liquid!
Angela C.
Elizabethport, NJ
I love sns powder it keeps my natural nails protected, the removal process is quick and easy. I enjoy the variety of colors this product will last me 3 weeks without any chips. I definitely recommend SNS to all my friends.
Jeannie  U.
Ohiopyle, PA
SNS Nails DIPPING POWDER No Liquid uploaded by Jeannie  U.
My daughter and I went and got our nails done on October 19th and we got the SNS. I still have my nails on and the paint hasn’t chipped off. SNS is a nail dipping system, It’s a long-lasting and allot healthier for your nails. I will definitely be getting this done more often
Meghan  W.
East Amherst, NY
SNS Nails DIPPING POWDER No Liquid uploaded by Meghan  W.
Purchased at: Amazon
Best product around! My nails grew so and fast! They lasted almost 3 weeks. When I have gel on I usually start picking it off after a week!
Novann  R.
Gastonia, NC
SNS Nails DIPPING POWDER No Liquid uploaded by Novann  R.
Sns dip powders are my go to manicure. I love the variety of colors and finishes. I highly recommend these powders to anyone that regularly gets their nails done.
NICOLE B.
Cookeville, TN
SNS Nails DIPPING POWDER No Liquid uploaded by NICOLE B.
SNS brand dipping powder is really great and comes in an awesome range of colors. They have gorgeous pearl shades, incredible glitters, and the creme colors are nice and consistent. As a professional we know that the liquids are the most important part of the dipping system so it's nice to be able to pick and choose from different brands for the powder component.
Crystal M.
Prestonsburg, KY
This stuff works great. The timing of the top coat can be a little tricky but it’s worth it. I also love that it doesn’t damage my natural nails. SNS NAILS Gelous Color Kits-Diva Collection 2
Marlen E.
Palmdale, CA
I absolutely love the dip system I have 2 little ones around all the time now and this is a smell free way
Mindy T.
Dallas, TX
As a salon owner. I'm in love with this brand, a little pricier but worthy. My clients nails last up to 3 to 4 weeks or longer. When they come back their nails still very healthy.
Sara B.
West Orange, TX
This nail product is fantastic! This product is wonderful for people who like to keep their nails looking wonderful. I really like that you have the sturdiness of a set of acrylic nails but it doesn't feel as heavy as an acrylic set. I've noticed that the smells of the different products aren't as strong as they are with acrylic. I've also noticed that my nails aren't as dry and torn after toning the SNS like with acrylic. In my book the only con is that the process takes a little longer but I believe it's worth it! If you haven't tried SNS then you need to because it's wonderful!
Dorese B.
Cincinnati, OH
I absolutely love SnS products. Although it's a little pricey it will last for a very long time and it allows your nail to grow while being protected by a strong protective layer! They have so many different colors and they last a long time
Ask a question to the Influenster community...