BeautyNailNail CareSNS
Nail dipping powder Gelous color - 6 colors Nude Collection

SNS Nail dipping powder Gelous color - 6 colors Nude Collection

by SNS

6 Gelous Colors: N1-N2-N3-N7-N8-N10

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of SNS Nail dipping powder Gelous color - 6 colors Nude Collection!
Susana  C.
Lawrenceville, GA
SNS Nail dipping powder Gelous color - 6 colors Nude Collection uploaded by Susana  C.
Purchased at: Beauty Plus Salon
Love getting my nails done with SNS. Great product. Helps my nails grow. Long lasting product. I just wish it would it would be a less process of getting them done. I would definitely recommend SNS. I will continue to get my nail done every two weeks.
Larrissa V.
I love sns it’s so quick and easy to do and you don’t have to wait for anything to dry. The top coat dries on its own with a light and it takes about a minute or so. This lasts me about 3 weeks or more.
Lauren B.
Sns is my favorite dip powder brand by far. I love so many of their colors and the formula goes on evenly. I wish the top coat was as shiny as other brands but overall I really live sns and will continue to purchase.
Claire
my nail tech uses this all the time so I got myself some and I love it, it’s easier to use than I thought and is great for doing my nails at home, will definitely be buying more. also it is a little bit pricey but it’s definitely worth it
Danielle  T.
Wantagh, NY
Ever since I discovered the SNS powder dip gel, I stopped using regular gel polish or nail polish. This is long-lasting, helps nails grow, and the salon experience is easy and quick. Great color variations.
Kelly M.
Middleburg, FL
Loving going and getting this stuff done to my nails. It last me two weeks without any chips or breaking. My nails are so much stronger.
Brittany L.
Quakertown, PA
Love dip powder. It’s amazing for long lasting manicures. SNS is a great brand with lots of color options.
Kiersten F.
E Stroudsburg, PA
I used to get my nails done for years! I used to get pink and whites with SNS! I loved the way they looked, how long they lasted, and everything about them! I have my daughter and stopped going, but hope to get back someday!
Tara F.
SPRINGFIELD, NSW
I hands down pick this everytime I find my nailbed isnt damaged afterwards and I'm left with healthy and strong nails
MeiLing H.
melbourne
No odour,, highly recommendable as SNS is a life changing non nail damaging solution

Looking for your answer?