BeautySNS
Nail Dip Powder Gelous 1 0z DC20

SNS Nail Dip Powder Gelous 1 0z DC20

by SNS

Super shiny, flexible and last long until 2-3 weeks Non-returnable item for hygiene purposes No odor, no liquid, no primer and no UV light needed

I’m looking for a great nail dip kit that doesn’t require uv light? Any recommendations appreciated!
I love getting powder dip manicures. After 4 rounds my nails are a little thin. What’s the best nail strengthener to use in between applications? SNS Nail Dip Powder Gelous 1 0z DC20
I am about to get this done on my nails in the salon. is it worth the money?
Start your review of SNS Nail Dip Powder Gelous 1 0z DC20!
How would you rate this product?
Lila O.
Newport Beach , CA
SNS Nail Dip Powder Gelous 1 0z DC20 uploaded by Lila O.
I love this product! It makes it so easy to grow strong and healthy nails. As long as you go to an experienced nail artist, your manicure can easily last 3-4 weeks.
Teresa T.
Spanish Fort, AL
SNS Nail Dip Powder Gelous 1 0z DC20 uploaded by Teresa T.
So I went to the nail salon today and this is the first time I had heard of SNS nails. I am in love! It was so easy for them to apply the the product. A simple dip of the finger to apply! It was very neat and would recommend it to anyone!SNS Nail Dip Powder Gelous 1 0z DC20
Jessica  D.
Aldie, VA
SNS Nail Dip Powder Gelous 1 0z DC20 uploaded by Jessica  D.
I like getting the SNS dip it lasts a good month I would get this done about every 3-4 weeks it can crack which ends to the nail breaking and it takes a long toe to get it done I would recommend this to a friend
Camille H.
Greenville
SNS Nail Dip Powder Gelous 1 0z DC20 uploaded by Camille H.
Dip powder is great for people who don’t like gel. The powder doesn’t destroy the nails like the gel. When you remove it your nails are still strong and not brittle. The colors are amazing too. It looks like I’m wearing fake nails when I have them in. It’s incredible!
Chelsea A.
Lawrenceville, GA
Love the SNS dip powder! No matter where i go or what salon i use, i know I’ll get the glazed flawless finish that i want! No matter what the glitter detail is on point and plenty of it!
jaclin F.
Patchogue, NY
i didn’t apply this myself, i went and got my nails done. this is the brand they used, my first time getting gel powder. i love it. i hear it’s not as damaging as acrylics and it feels basically the same as acrylics do.
Stephanie💜 T.
Canastota, NY
SNS Nail Dip Powder Gelous 1 0z DC20 uploaded by Stephanie💜 T.
Get the dip powder fill set. My nails be in freak, and way healthier for your nails 💯% give it a try lady's