SNP Rabbit Brightening Mask Sheet

by Snp

Rabbit Brightening Mask Sheet - Rabbit Brightening Mask Sheet by SNP replenishes luminosity and softness, supplying hydration for dull and rough skin. Brightening mask beautifully brightens drab and uneven skin tone and supplies moisture for gorgeous, soft skin. By supplying concentrated moisture, lime water and niacinamide make bright and translucent. Brightening mask reduces the formation of melanin to suppress the creation of blemishes such as freckles; synergy effect of lime water and brightening ampoule makes skin translucent and milky. Coconut water effectively replenishes moisture in the body and contains high levels of essential electrolytes and potassium. It is called the 'liquid of life' in its pure and natural form. Made with natural pulp for highly concentrated essence to stay on skin longer. Real Animal Mask has a safe color element that does not stimulate skin, and its safe ingredients and new character design is satisfying in its texture and adds fun for a whole new experience! - Rabbit Brightening Mask Sheet

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of SNP Rabbit Brightening Mask Sheet!
Not one of the best fitting sheet masks and it was also a bit tingly so I didn't leave it on more than the recommended 10 minutes. I will say though this mask was very hydrating and it took care of the two rough patches of skin that I had prior to using the mask! This was also super cute with the little bunny and carrots on the mask itself. I picked this up at Ulta.
Combination / Redness, Uneven Skin Tone
This is the best sheet mask I've ever used. It's like a reset button for your face. Evens out and hydrates dull, rough, flaky skin when nothing else works. I keep a few in my closet at all times.
Combination, Sensitive / Blackheads, Puffiness, Fine Lines
Arlington Hts, IL
Holy cow! I absolutley loved this mask! My skin felt so soft after! I used the leftover product from the package on my arms and legs and seriously you guise, it made my skin so so so soft! It was like instant hydration and no greasy oily feeling. 10 out of 10! I will be working this into my weekly routine!
Blackheads, Whiteheads, Dullness
Toronto
SNP Rabbit Brightening Mask Sheet uploaded by Shiva M.
Korean brands are usually my go to when it comes to face masks, so this is not my first time using this. I usually go for their fruits gelato brightening masks. It's very gentle and this is coming from someone with super sensitive skin, so it caused no burning or rashes. It does its job fairly well, in that my skin is much brighter and even afterwards. If you're looking for face masks, I'd definitely try these ones first as they are usually in affordable packs at Korean beauty stores SNP Rabbit Brightening Mask Sheet
Combination, Sensitive / Blackheads, Dullness, Fine Lines