BeautyFaceFacial SkincareSnp
- Green Tension Calming Lifting Mask 5 pcs

SNP - Green Tension Calming Lifting Mask 5 pcs

by Snp

Brand from South Korea: SNP - Green Tension Calming Lifting Mask 5 pcs

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of SNP - Green Tension Calming Lifting Mask 5 pcs!
Danniel R.
Providence, UT
SNP - Green Tension Calming Lifting Mask 5 pcs uploaded by Danniel R.
The Green Tension Calming Lifting Mask is designed to brighten dull areas and give skin elasticity and protect skin from the outside environment. This mask has two parts. The first part of the mask is brightening patches embossed with tourmaline and propagermanium dots. There are four patches and the package contains 6 ml (0.20 oz). There is a basic skincare scent to these. The second part is a sheet mask with an extra attachment for the next/under the chin area. It contains 23 ml (0.78 oz) and has a slightly perfumey skincare scent. Both parts contain a good amount of essence. The small patches are meant for the undereye and smile line areas on the face and should be applied before the mask is attached over it. The dots are placed facing the skin to provide gentle acupressure by helping blood circulation. The sheet mask itself is very soft and fits relatively well. The attachment over the ears can be a little tight if you have a full face and if you have a full face, the neck part fits better under the chin. Otherwise, it’s a pretty comfortable mask. Recommended use is after cleansing, smooth your skin with toner, take out the dotted patches and attach them under the eyes and on the nasolabial area. Take out the lifting mask and hang the hook of the neck part on the ears to lift up the jawline. After 10-20 minutes, remove the mask and the patches and discard. Finally, gently massage the remaining essence into the skin and no need to rinse. After using, I found that the dots left some decent indentations in my skin and it really drew the blood to the surface and overall it helped that area. The mask was extremely saturated in essence and very soft, it was easy to apply to the face with the patches and it sat pretty comfortably until it dried out. The mask itself has a slightly perfumed scent, but it was not overwhelming, however, if you don’t like fragrance, definitely avoid this. After removing it, my skin looked very even-toned and moisturized and it really soothed and moisturized the dry patches I had on my skin. I’d recommend this to people with very dry skin and people who need a nice soothing mask. I also felt that the patches were comfortable to wear but more sensitive skin might feel sore after using. What I like: I think the patches are really cool and they were pretty comfortable to use. I like how soft the material of the mask and how moisturizing and soothing the effects of it were. The ingredients are nice and it’s a really good quality mask. The effects of this mask also last a long time, over 24 hours for me. I think this is great for people with dry to very dry skin. What I don’t like: the patches could potentially cause soreness to the skin and the loops are a little tight depending on face size.
Marnie R.
York, SC
SNP - Green Tension Calming Lifting Mask 5 pcs uploaded by Marnie R.
Purchased at: Amazon
Loved this mask. It does double duty with the dot patches for your undereyes and nasolabial folds. It's so moisturizing and your skin feels so nice afterwards. What I like most about this is that this is one of the few masks that goes under your chin which helps that problem area as well.
Wendy R.
Pelham, AL
SNP - Green Tension Calming Lifting Mask 5 pcs uploaded by Wendy R.
My Thoughts 💭- I love all the SNP Dot Masks. They are all moisturizing, lifting & firming. I am a firm believer that a big part of that is from the material the mask is made from. I like that although this mask is on the thicker side, it adheres well due to the elasticity of the sheet. The ear loops keep it tightly anchored to the face. Sometimes masks with ear loops can be irritating & even painful, but these ear loops are comfortable. I also really like that there is no added fragrance & that the essence dries matte in a matter of minutes. Of all the masks made by SNP, these Dot Masks are the best, in my opinion. They truly live up to their claims. You can find these gems 💎 on Amazon for $18 for 5 masks. I will definitely repurchase these!
Lindsey B.
Purvis, MS
SNP - Green Tension Calming Lifting Mask 5 pcs uploaded by Lindsey B.
Wow! Wow! Wow! Loved the ear loops, the neck mask, the under eye patches and laugh line patches. You can actually move around and accomplish things while doing this mask. It’s not going anywhere!!
Sarina R.
european
SNP - Green Tension Calming Lifting Mask 5 pcs uploaded by Sarina R.
SNP - Green Tension Calming Lifting Mask 5 pcs uploaded by Sarina R.
My skin loved the pressure from the beads SNP - Green Tension Calming Lifting Mask 5 pcs.
Misty O.
Cicero, IN
Omg.!!!! This is by far one of the BEST mask I have ever used, and I use about 4-5 mask a week. (Mask junkie). Love the way it went behind ears for a good tight fit and don’t have to worry about the mask keep sliding off face when you talk or even move. Made my face feel so refreshed after use.! Such a fun mask to use. 2 step mask I feel give some of the best results.
Aqsa A.
SNP - Green Tension Calming Lifting Mask 5 pcs uploaded by Aqsa A.
This is such an effective mask gives a quick lift to my face by leaving it poreless. I'm surely going to stock it up as who don't want an amazing lift and flawless skin soon after a tiring day. Highly recommand

Looking for your answer?