"SNP COSMETIC" DIAMOND BRIGHTENING AMPOULE MASK 1BOX (10 PIECES) - Creative Fashion Shop

BY SNP

How to Use : After facial cleansing, apply toner and remove mask from packaging. Set sheet according to the holes of eyes and mouth, and attach closely to skin. Remove after 20 - 30 minutes and pat gently for absorption of any remaining essence. see more...

Buy on Amazon
Yulia K.
Brooklyn, NY
I am a big fan of SNP masks, but, however, this Diamond Brightening Mask did not work as well for me as the rest white masks from this company. I liked SNP Bird's Nest Aqua Ampoule Mask and Gold Collagen Ampoule Mask much more than the Diamond one. I did not notice any significant brightening effect and the essence sunk in forever. One of the main components of the mask is the strange diamond powder, and I suppose that it is just not for me. Nevertheless, this mask left my skin moisturized and I really enjoyed looking at the package of the product. I do not stop saying this, but the designs of SNP masks are amazing and super attractive! All in all, I would not repurchase SNP Diamond Brightnening Mask, but I would buy again two other SNP masks that I mentioned. Buy this mask only if you need the extra moisturization, not the brightening.
Kimono_kat k.
Austin, TX
I didn't notice extraordinary brightening effect but it definitely relieved my tired skin. The noticeable effect on my skin would be an intense hydration it gave. My skin looked dewy and fresh and I woke up with a plump and glowy face . There was a slight tacky feel but my skin felt bouncy. Although the alcohol is high on the list, it didn't give me any skin trouble.
Final thought, I love how fancy this mask made me feel, the packaging and the idea of slapping on some diamond powder lol i was skeptical with the simple ingredient list at first but I guess sometimes simplicity is what makes it work. I find this mask enjoyable, the hydrating and glowy effect were noticeable. Would be good for a 'before-an-event' type mask
Vanna L.
Colorado Spgs, CO
I really enjoyed masking with the SNP Diamond Brightening Ampoule Mask that I received in a past Pink Seoul box! I generally love SNP masks because they usually agree so well with my skin. This one had a ton of essence in the packet, and left my skin moisturized and slightly brighter (mostly nicely hydrated/glowy!). The fit was a little small and didn't quite reach my ears, but the essence sunk in quickly and my skin felt soft and looked lovely all day after.