BY SNP

Cat Wrinkle Face Art Mask Sheet - Cat Wrinkle Face Art Mask Sheet by SNP is a tightening and wrinkle reducing face mask that provides an intense supply of nutrition to reinforce skin firmness and elasticity. This resilience and wrinkle diminishing mask supplies concentrated nourishment and moisture to skin for firm and energized skin. Focused hydration of lime water invigorate skin and collagen supplies nourishment for firm and smooth skin. Coconut water effectively replenishes moisture in the body and contains high levels of essential electrolytes and potassium. It is called the 'liquid of life' in its pure and natural form. Made with natural pulp for highly concentrated essence to stay on skin longer. Real Animal Mask has a safe color element that does not stimulate skin, and its safe ingredients and new character design is satisfying in its texture and adds fun for a whole new experience! - Cat Wrinkle Face Art Mask Sheet see more...

• The packaging on this product is so cute. But my real questions is....1 Answers
Buy on ULTA
Deana H.
Deana H.
Fayetteville
I love these they are so fun and cute and always leave my face soft and fresh!
Laura C.
Laura C.
Grove City, OH
Perfect for the selfie on snapchat but there are ones out there that are much better quality.
Lane M.
Lane M.
Green Bay, WI
This mask is super cute, but it has some challenges to it. The mask fit is terrible and the material is very thick and has a difficult time staying stuck to the face. I would buy this just for a cute selfie, but not for a quality skin care product.
Kasey O.
Kasey O.
Montgomery, TX
I was really excited to try this at Ulta the other day. But when I put it on after my shower the other day, the fumes from it made my eyes burn and I had to take it off after about a minute because my eyes hurt so badly. If you're sensitive to strong smells, I would avoid this mask.
Amy R.
Amy R.
This might be the best smelling one I've tried. I was a little disappointed the cat face wasn't the whole mask but still fun to show off to my son.
Claudia S.
Claudia S.
Overland Park, KS
This is the first mask I've used that comes on the paper-type base instead of just a cream you rub on your face. I have tried some booties before, so I was prepared for a slimy, cold, drippy experience.

The paper or fabric of the mask was thicker than I expected, whick was nice so you don't worry about tearing it; however did not feel great as the eye hole jabbed me in the eye. The eye holes are pretty small. I would have liked it to be cut around the eyes like the nose is so it could be more adjustable. I think this would help it stay stuck to my face better too.

All in all, I am pleasantly surprised with the texture of my skin the next morning. It's winter and my face has been very dry and itchy this week. This morning it feels much less dry, but not oily at all. It's not a miracle fix, but not a dud either.
Molly C.
Molly C.
Haverhill, MA
This left my face feeling very soft and smooth. I didn't like how much extra product was on the mask and also how much it left behind. Would recommend for dry skin.
Kim W.
Kim W.
Coeburn, VA
The packaging on this product is so cute. But my real questions is....does it work? How often should I use it? The price is great, so I thought I'd give it a try. Anyone used this??