BY SNP

Cat Wrinkle Face Art Mask Sheet - Cat Wrinkle Face Art Mask Sheet by SNP is a tightening and wrinkle reducing face mask that provides an intense supply of nutrition to reinforce skin firmness and elasticity. This resilience and wrinkle diminishing mask supplies concentrated nourishment and moisture to skin for firm and energized skin. Focused hydration of lime water invigorate skin and collagen supplies nourishment for firm and smooth skin. Coconut water effectively replenishes moisture in the body and contains high levels of essential electrolytes and potassium. It is called the 'liquid of life' in its pure and natural form. Made with natural pulp for highly concentrated essence to stay on skin longer. Real Animal Mask has a safe color element that does not stimulate skin, and its safe ingredients and new character design is satisfying in its texture and adds fun for a whole new experience! - Cat Wrinkle Face Art Mask Sheet see more...

• The packaging on this product is so cute. But my real que...1 Answers
Buy on ULTA
Molly B.
Haverhill, MA
This left my face feeling very soft and smooth. I didn't like how much extra product was on the mask and also how much it left behind. Would recommend for dry skin.
Angel G.
Phenix City, AL
This mask is so fun to wear because it is a character mask, but it does make the mask not able to form to your skin well. But I do love the nice tight and fresh results!
Sarah T.
I got this mask at ulta a few weeks ago. I tried this face mask for the first time tonight. I though this mask was a lot of fun. I found it left my skin feeling very smooth and clean also a bit tight. I enjoyed this mask and would recommend it to my friends. I wish Amazon sold this in a mix pack!!
Lane M.
Green Bay, WI
This mask is super cute, but it has some challenges to it. The mask fit is terrible and the material is very thick and has a difficult time staying stuck to the face. I would buy this just for a cute selfie, but not for a quality skin care product.
Noemy W.
Amarillo, TX
My daughter and I like to try on different masks for fun. We were excited to try these as they have all kinds of cute animals printed on them. They fit a little too big even on me. They're cute and fun but I didn't really get that healthy glow u usually get after taking a mask off
Yesenia D.
I live this face mask. My face felt really hydrated and firm after using it. I will continue using this product whenever I can't get a professional treatment.
Amy R.
This might be the best smelling one I've tried. I was a little disappointed the cat face wasn't the whole mask but still fun to show off to my son.
Mary F.
So nice. Graphic on mask could have better, but thats not what really counts, right! Lots of essence so mask does not feel dry. Would repurchase.
Jacquie D.
Barberton, OH
Not sure u noticed any results but the mask was fun! Looked very scary on but all sheet masks do!
Laura C.
Grove City, OH
Perfect for the selfie on snapchat but there are ones out there that are much better quality.
Kim W.
Coeburn, VA
The packaging on this product is so cute. But my real questions is....does it work? How often should I use it? The price is great, so I thought I'd give it a try. Anyone used this??