BY SNP

Cat Wrinkle Face Art Mask Sheet - Cat Wrinkle Face Art Mask Sheet by SNP is a tightening and wrinkle reducing face mask that provides an intense supply of nutrition to reinforce skin firmness and elasticity. This resilience and wrinkle diminishing mask supplies concentrated nourishment and moisture to skin for firm and energized skin. Focused hydration of lime water invigorate skin and collagen supplies nourishment for firm and smooth skin. Coconut water effectively replenishes moisture in the body and contains high levels of essential electrolytes and potassium. It is called the 'liquid of life' in its pure and natural form. Made with natural pulp for highly concentrated essence to stay on skin longer. Real Animal Mask has a safe color element that does not stimulate skin, and its safe ingredients and new character design is satisfying in its texture and adds fun for a whole new experience! - Cat Wrinkle Face Art Mask Sheet see more...

• The packaging on this product is so cute. But my real que...1 Answers
Buy on ULTA
Shanna C.
Cypress, TX
🐾 claims: tighten, reduce wrinkles, & reinforce elasticity & firmness
🐾active ingredient: witch hazel; notable inactive ingredients: shea butter, lime, carrot seed oil, carrot root extract
🐾 essence is of medium consistency. When opening the pouch, exercise caution as essence squirted out 😐good note - it isn't the least bit tacky
🐾fragrance is quite strong with a floral/perfume scent. I loved the smell (I kept smelling my upper lip afterwards 🤣) If you're sensitive to perfumes / floral fragrances, I would shy away from this particular sheet
🐾 the sheet is ADORABLE & decorated with a kitten, yarn ball, bow, and paw prints
🐾 the fit was a bit small around the eyes for me, but difficult to adjust and smooth flat around the temples/jawline
🐾 I noticed a slight irritation around the creases of my nose & orbits of my eyes where I had applied leftover essence prior to mask application
🐾 mask instructs to leave 10-20 min; the mask began drying out by 10 mins and was so dry around the nose, it stuck to my skin
🐾 as of 1-hour following application, my skin felt irritate
🐾 final thoughts: I loved the smell and print, but I'm sad it dries out so quickly and caused a significa
Brittany W.
Warrenton, MO
Originally I purchased this mask at Ulta because the packaging caught my eye. I don’t have wrinkles *yet* but I am open to trying anything to prevent premature wrinkles. The mask is SOAKED with the essence of witch hazel and the other ingredients. I had to hurry and apply the sheet on my face because it kept dripping. The aroma is very floral and perfume like, but not too strong in my opinion; I enjoyed the fragrance. I have used masks from this brand before and have had great experiences. I laid down while wearing this mask for 20 minutes. The package reads that it should be worn 10-20 minutes or until all the product has been absorbed in the skin. Afterwards I used the rest of the serum and rubbed it in my skin instead of letting it go to waste. My results were wonderful - my skin was soft and supple and seemed very elastic to what it felt prior. I didn’t notice a difference as far as the wrinkle part, however it did hydrate my skin which is essential in preventing wrinkles.
Kim W.
Coeburn, VA
I love these cute face masks. They are super affordable and easy to find and use. I bought mine at Ulta. They made my skin very soft. The packaging is so cute! I would highly recommend.
Taylor D.
kearny, AZ
Omg I am obsessed. I don't even have wrinkles yet but I can tell a major difference in my face when I use this super affordable from Walmart sheet mask! I highly recommend this mask to anyone who wants to reduce fine lines or wrinkles or even dry up bad acne.
Katherine S.
I bought this from Ulta on a whim because it looked cute.  It definitely is cute, but other than that, I didn't get much out of it.  The holes didn't line up well with my face and it was very slimy, but didn't offer me too much benefit.  Cute for the insta, otherwise, not worth the time.
Claudia S.
Overland Park, KS
This is the first mask I've used that comes on the paper-type base instead of just a cream you rub on your face. I have tried some booties before, so I was prepared for a slimy, cold, drippy experience.

The paper or fabric of the mask was thicker than I expected, whick was nice so you don't worry about tearing it; however did not feel great as the eye hole jabbed me in the eye. The eye holes are pretty small. I would have liked it to be cut around the eyes like the nose is so it could be more adjustable. I think this would help it stay stuck to my face better too.

All in all, I am pleasantly surprised with the texture of my skin the next morning. It's winter and my face has been very dry and itchy this week. This morning it feels much less dry, but not oily at all. It's not a miracle fix, but not a dud either.
Naedelene R.
As cute and silly as this mask is, it's not to me a serious skincare product. It claims to help tighten and reduce wrinkles, definitely got none of that using it. My face was too small for this mask so the fit was awkward. It had a slight cooling effect while it was on. But the hours after having this mask on, my face still felt "heavy" from the excess serum, my face looked too greasy like the product didn't sink in like it was suppose too, and I'm pretty sure I broke out from it.
Stephanie C.
Glendale , AZ
I loved trying this mask tonight! Got it at Ulta for $5. A little pricey for a novelty mask but it's kept it's moisture through the entire use and didn't dry out! I'd. It again next time I was a cute mask picture!
Kasey O.
Montgomery, TX
I was really excited to try this at Ulta the other day. But when I put it on after my shower the other day, the fumes from it made my eyes burn and I had to take it off after about a minute because my eyes hurt so badly. If you're sensitive to strong smells, I would avoid this mask.
Kaitlyn P.
Love!! The mask fabric is thick and strong enough to not break. The cat is super funny and cute - it makes the cat mouth your mouth. Skin feels soft after using. Also lots of excess serum juices in the packet that can be used on body.
Kim W.
Coeburn, VA
The packaging on this product is so cute. But my real questions is....does it work? How often should I use it? The price is great, so I thought I'd give it a try. Anyone used this??