BY SNP

Cat Wrinkle Face Art Mask Sheet - Cat Wrinkle Face Art Mask Sheet by SNP is a tightening and wrinkle reducing face mask that provides an intense supply of nutrition to reinforce skin firmness and elasticity. This resilience and wrinkle diminishing mask supplies concentrated nourishment and moisture to skin for firm and energized skin. Focused hydration of lime water invigorate skin and collagen supplies nourishment for firm and smooth skin. Coconut water effectively replenishes moisture in the body and contains high levels of essential electrolytes and potassium. It is called the 'liquid of life' in its pure and natural form. Made with natural pulp for highly concentrated essence to stay on skin longer. Real Animal Mask has a safe color element that does not stimulate skin, and its safe ingredients and new character design is satisfying in its texture and adds fun for a whole new experience! - Cat Wrinkle Face Art Mask Sheet see more...

• The packaging on this product is so cute. But my real questions is....1 Answers
Buy on ULTA
Sarah T.
Sarah T.
I got this mask at ulta a few weeks ago. I tried this face mask for the first time tonight. I though this mask was a lot of fun. I found it left my skin feeling very smooth and clean also a bit tight. I enjoyed this mask and would recommend it to my friends. I wish Amazon sold this in a mix pack!!
Jacquie D.
Jacquie D.
Barberton, OH
Not sure u noticed any results but the mask was fun! Looked very scary on but all sheet masks do!
Jeanette R.
Jeanette R.
Tucson, AZ
Super cute and it left my skin feeling hydrated and soft. It also smells good.
Shanna C.
Shanna C.
Killeen
🐾 claims: tighten, reduce wrinkles, & reinforce elasticity & firmness
🐾active ingredient: witch hazel; notable inactive ingredients: shea butter, lime, carrot seed oil, carrot root extract
🐾 essence is of medium consistency. When opening the pouch, exercise caution as essence squirted out 😐good note - it isn't the least bit tacky
🐾fragrance is quite strong with a floral/perfume scent. I loved the smell (I kept smelling my upper lip afterwards 🤣) If you're sensitive to perfumes / floral fragrances, I would shy away from this particular sheet
🐾 the sheet is ADORABLE & decorated with a kitten, yarn ball, bow, and paw prints
🐾 the fit was a bit small around the eyes for me, but difficult to adjust and smooth flat around the temples/jawline
🐾 I noticed a slight irritation around the creases of my nose & orbits of my eyes where I had applied leftover essence prior to mask application
🐾 mask instructs to leave 10-20 min; the mask began drying out by 10 mins and was so dry around the nose, it stuck to my skin
🐾 as of 1-hour following application, my skin felt irritate
🐾 final thoughts: I loved the smell and print, but I'm sad it dries out so quickly and caused a significa
Naedelene R.
Naedelene R.
As cute and silly as this mask is, it's not to me a serious skincare product. It claims to help tighten and reduce wrinkles, definitely got none of that using it. My face was too small for this mask so the fit was awkward. It had a slight cooling effect while it was on. But the hours after having this mask on, my face still felt "heavy" from the excess serum, my face looked too greasy like the product didn't sink in like it was suppose too, and I'm pretty sure I broke out from it.
Noemy W.
Noemy W.
Amarillo, TX
My daughter and I like to try on different masks for fun. We were excited to try these as they have all kinds of cute animals printed on them. They fit a little too big even on me. They're cute and fun but I didn't really get that healthy glow u usually get after taking a mask off
Kaitlyn P.
Kaitlyn P.
Love!! The mask fabric is thick and strong enough to not break. The cat is super funny and cute - it makes the cat mouth your mouth. Skin feels soft after using. Also lots of excess serum juices in the packet that can be used on body.
Stephanie C.
Stephanie C.
Glendale , AZ
I loved trying this mask tonight! Got it at Ulta for $5. A little pricey for a novelty mask but it's kept it's moisture through the entire use and didn't dry out! I'd. It again next time I was a cute mask picture!
Angel G.
Angel G.
Phenix City, AL
This mask is so fun to wear because it is a character mask, but it does make the mask not able to form to your skin well. But I do love the nice tight and fresh results!
Mary F.
Mary F.
So nice. Graphic on mask could have better, but thats not what really counts, right! Lots of essence so mask does not feel dry. Would repurchase.
Kim W.
Kim W.
Coeburn, VA
The packaging on this product is so cute. But my real questions is....does it work? How often should I use it? The price is great, so I thought I'd give it a try. Anyone used this??