SNP Cat Wrinkle Face Art Mask Sheet

by Snp

Cat Wrinkle Face Art Mask Sheet - Cat Wrinkle Face Art Mask Sheet by SNP is a tightening and wrinkle reducing face mask that provides an intense supply of nutrition to reinforce skin firmness and elasticity. This resilience and wrinkle diminishing mask supplies concentrated nourishment and moisture to skin for firm and energized skin. Focused hydration of lime water invigorate skin and collagen supplies nourishment for firm and smooth skin. Coconut water effectively replenishes moisture in the body and contains high levels of essential electrolytes and potassium. It is called the 'liquid of life' in its pure and natural form. Made with natural pulp for highly concentrated essence to stay on skin longer. Real Animal Mask has a safe color element that does not stimulate skin, and its safe ingredients and new character design is satisfying in its texture and adds fun for a whole new experience! - Cat Wrinkle Face Art Mask Sheet

The packaging on this product is so cute. But my real questions is....does it work? How often should I use it? The price is great, so I thought I'd give it a try. Anyone used this??
Start your review of SNP Cat Wrinkle Face Art Mask Sheet!
Jackson, MI
Love this mask!!! First of all, there’s a cat on the mask itself, so it’s a fun, “instagram-able” experience! I also like the way it smells! And it stays on well! I’m not sure how many wrinkles it gets rid of, but it’s hydrating! And hydration helps minimize wrinkles... will definitely repurchase!
Oily / Acne, Blackheads, Fine Lines
SNP Cat Wrinkle Face Art Mask Sheet uploaded by Joy R.
I love it. It feels very nice on the skin. It’s a great value if you can find it. My only problems with this is that there is a lot of alcohol and lime juice. Both of which are not awesome for your skin but I love it.
Combination / Acne, Blackheads, Large Pores
Greensboro, NC
SNP Cat Wrinkle Face Art Mask Sheet uploaded by Teodora R.
Purchased at: ULTA
I am Young and really don’t need antiaging properties in my masks. but this mask claims that you don’t have to wash your face after but after I took the mask off I left the serum on my face for about 30 extra minutes and it became sticky, nasty, and an unpleasant feeling. I don’t know how well this works for people that need antiaging properties but for me it wasn’t a 10 out of 10. I have sensitive skin, and acne prone skin and the next morning I didn’t see any major breakouts but I did see one pimple preferably a cyst on my chin but I don’t know if the mask caused that or not.SNP Cat Wrinkle Face Art Mask Sheet
Oily / Acne, Blackheads, Redness
Cranbourne, Victoria
Purchased at: ULTA
This is my second time using the mask. This first time, I really really felt that my pores looked minimized, and my laugh lines and forehead wrinkles looked minimized. I used the mask for the full 20 minutes, early in the AM (5:40) and I felt hydrated all day. For the last 5 minutes, I used my jade roller on the mask before I peeled it off. I highly recommend giving it a try. I bought mine from ULTA. They were on sale as well for 20% off. SNP Cat Wrinkle Face Art Mask Sheet
Combination, Sensitive / Large Pores, Puffiness, Fine Lines
I bought this from Ulta on a whim because it looked cute.  It definitely is cute, but other than that, I didn't get much out of it.  The holes didn't line up well with my face and it was very slimy, but didn't offer me too much benefit.  Cute for the insta, otherwise, not worth the time.
Combination, Sensitive / Acne, Blackheads, Dullness
Cypress, TX
🐾 claims: tighten, reduce wrinkles, & reinforce elasticity & firmness . 🐾active ingredient: witch hazel; notable inactive ingredients: shea butter, lime, carrot seed oil, carrot root extract . 🐾 essence is of medium consistency. When opening the pouch, exercise caution as essence squirted out 😐good note - it isn't the least bit tacky . 🐾fragrance is quite strong with a floral/perfume scent. I loved the smell (I kept smelling my upper lip afterwards 🤣) If you're sensitive to perfumes / floral fragrances, I would shy away from this particular sheet . 🐾 the sheet is ADORABLE & decorated with a kitten, yarn ball, bow, and paw prints . 🐾 the fit was a bit small around the eyes for me, but difficult to adjust and smooth flat around the temples/jawline . 🐾 I noticed a slight irritation around the creases of my nose & orbits of my eyes where I had applied leftover essence prior to mask application . 🐾 mask instructs to leave 10-20 min; the mask began drying out by 10 mins and was so dry around the nose, it stuck to my skin . 🐾 as of 1-hour following application, my skin felt irritate . 🐾 final thoughts: I loved the smell and print, but I'm sad it dries out so quickly and caused a significa
Combination / Blackheads, Dullness, Large Pores
Overland Park, KS
This is the first mask I've used that comes on the paper-type base instead of just a cream you rub on your face. I have tried some booties before, so I was prepared for a slimy, cold, drippy experience. The paper or fabric of the mask was thicker than I expected, whick was nice so you don't worry about tearing it; however did not feel great as the eye hole jabbed me in the eye. The eye holes are pretty small. I would have liked it to be cut around the eyes like the nose is so it could be more adjustable. I think this would help it stay stuck to my face better too. All in all, I am pleasantly surprised with the texture of my skin the next morning. It's winter and my face has been very dry and itchy this week. This morning it feels much less dry, but not oily at all. It's not a miracle fix, but not a dud either.
Combination, Sensitive, Mature / Blackheads, Large Pores, Sensitivity
Purchased at: ULTA
I'm iffy on this one. On one hand it was cool and soothing at first but then turns itchy as the paper begins to dry and the serum dries up. It was hard to align and dangerously close to the eyes. The fit was terrible, but once you were happy with where it was positioned it didn't move. It is a bit slimy as there is significant amount of serum, and plenty leftover in the packaging to apply it to the rest of the body. The packaging is super cute tho! It's still a fun mask and you can make the cat open its mouth when you open your mouth so that's amusing as well. Unfortunately I don't think this is a mask I would repurchase. It was on sale at Ulta for a decent price and the cat was cute. Impulse decisions. 😂 My face was indeed left moisturized but in my opinion there are far better products out there.
Dry, Combination, Sensitive / Acne, Blackheads, Dullness
As cute and silly as this mask is, it's not to me a serious skincare product. It claims to help tighten and reduce wrinkles, definitely got none of that using it. My face was too small for this mask so the fit was awkward. It had a slight cooling effect while it was on. But the hours after having this mask on, my face still felt "heavy" from the excess serum, my face looked too greasy like the product didn't sink in like it was suppose too, and I'm pretty sure I broke out from it.
Combination / Blackheads, Large Pores, Redness
Glendale, AZ
SNP Cat Wrinkle Face Art Mask Sheet uploaded by Stephanie C.
I loved trying this mask tonight! Got it at Ulta for $5. A little pricey for a novelty mask but it's kept it's moisture through the entire use and didn't dry out! I'd. It again next time I was a cute mask picture!
Dry / Blackheads, Dullness, Fine Lines