SNP Bird's Nest Aqua Ampoule Mask uploaded by Yulia K.SNP Bird's Nest Aqua Ampoule Mask uploaded by Vanna L.

BY SNP

Highly concentrated ampoule (25ml) contains edible-nest swiftlet nest extract for concentrated moisturization and skin protection. Increases moisture in skin and creates a moisturizing protective layer to keep skin soft. Protects skin sensitive to external stimulation for healthy skin. see more...

Buy on Amazon
Alicia C.
Chino Hills
I received this mask as a birthday gift and just used it. I really like it! It feels cooling and hydrating, and smells light and fresh. It’s interesting since it contains birds nest extract too, can’t say I’ve heard of that in a mask before! The mask stayed on my face well, which isn’t always the case for me! The mask has a pretty thick consistency too, which makes me feel like it is a good value product. I would definitely use this mask again!
Yulia K.
Brooklyn, NY
Hello, masks lovers! This mask from SNP is one of my today's favorites. I am so glad that I gave it a try! One of the most important ingredients of it is swiftlet nest extract that highly hydrates, nourishes and moisturizes our skin. In fact, the swiftlet nest has so many useful microelements in its compound that it also serves as a delicacy in different Asian countries. The swiftlet nest is so healthy and beneficial that it is used for both external and internal use. Goodness in, Goodness out. The packaging of the mask with the image of the swiftlet and the sea looks like a breath of fresh air and especially attractive during the hot summer. Even the scent of the mask reminds me of sea and beach. I like that this mask is absorbed pretty quickly and does not leave any sticky stains on my face. It leaves my skin feeling hydrated and refreshed. It works perfectly with my combination sensitive skin and, therefore, I definitely recommend it for those who have the same skin type.
Vanna L.
Colorado Spgs, CO
This mask is interesting because it has bird's nest as an ingredient! Swiftlet's nest extract, to be precise, and it's their saliva. Apparently, swiftlet saliva has moisturizing and conditioning properties, as well as wound-healing capabilities. The bird's nest extract use in this mask is most likely a dried, sanitized version, and the harvesting of their saliva and whatnot apparently does not endanger the little swiftlets at all, so I feel much better about using this mask! Bird's nest extract is an age-old ingredient that has been used in Chinese medicine and skincare for centuries to help with wound healing and maintaining youthful skin, while helping improve skin texture and prevent signs of aging. It's even eaten as a soup or put in desserts - in China, bird's nest soup is a delicacy, and is considered one of the most expensive animal products consumed by man, with a small bowl of soup costing anyway from 30-100 USD. The nests, when consumed, are supposed to help with things like collagen production, aiding in digestion, and improving the immune system. That's a lot of claims for some bird spit, but there you have it. The star ingredient, Swiftlet Nest Extract, is the third ingredient from the top, which isn't bad at all! There's also glycerin, a known humectant that attracts water to the skin and helps keep it moisturized, the Swiflet Nest Extract (1000mg). It also contains betaine, which helps smooth the skin and give it a more youthful appearance without the stickiness typically associated with glycerin-based products, as well as sodium hyaluronate, which is a super-moisturizer, basically, that can attract and hold 1000x its weight in water. There's also botanical extracts, ceramides, and witch hazel, oh my! It was very saturated, there was enough essence inside for two days, at least. It had a light, unoffensive "mask" smell that I associate with all typical sheet masks, and was on the thinner side, which meant it adhered to my face really well and didn't slip and slide everywhere. This mask was a bit heavy for my skin, and the essence didn't absorb right away, so I'm glad I used it at night instead of the morning. When I woke up, my skin felt incredibly soft and looked a lot more hydrated, though! Although, to be fair, I have oily, dehydrated skin, so I'm kind of easy to moisturize. Repurchase? ...Possibly. It wasn't a bad mask by any means, I actually really enjoyed the soothing, moisturizing effect it had on my skin.
Rebecca T.
Montreal
This is thoroughly soaked with essence, and it fit my face quite well. Before I applied the mask, I applied a hyaluronic acid serum, and after I had taken the mask off I applied my Laneige Water Sleeping Mask.
🐦I was surprised at how much the product had soaked into my skin after about 30 minutes considering the mask was holding so much essence. My face did not feel sticky or like it had a lot of residual essence on top - it had all soaked into my skin! This is very rare for me with most sheet masks, as after I remove them my face has plenty of product on top still.
🐦 I was surprised about how brightened my skin was once I removed the sheet - my spots were significantly less red and my overall complexion was so bright and smooth.
🐦 In the morning my skin was phenomenally plumped and smooth! I felt so hydrated, and the combo of the Laneige sleeping and hyaluronic acid really improved my complexion. Will do this entire routine again when I feel dull and dehydrated.
🌝
Emma P.
Beautiful mask. I use the mask, then use the remaining essence the next day as my moisturizer/serum and it just works. It doesn't break me out (combo skin) and gives me a glow long after it's absorbed, and that's most of what I can ask for in a mask. It's a thin, watery essence that has moisturizers like glycerin and hyaluronic acid as well as plant extracts like centella, chamomile, green tea and witch hazel - as well as of course Birds' Nest extract. I love it so much.