SNP Animal Tiger Wrinkle Mask Sheet

by Snp

Animal Tiger Wrinkle Mask Sheet - Animal Tiger Wrinkle Mask Sheet by SNP boosts dulling skin cells with elastic energy leaving skin radiant and resilient. Replenishes resilient energy to make skin firm and lustrous. Coconut water which improves hydration and evening primrose oil, acai berry extract and wrinkle improving ingredient adenosine make skin resilient and invigorated. Coconut water and moisture energy ampoule reduce wrinkles and improve resilience. Makes rough skin caused by dryness smooth. Reinforces luster to dry and lifeless skin. Coconut water effectively replenishes moisture in the body and contains high levels of essential electrolytes and potassium. It is called the 'liquid of life' in its pure and natural form. Made with natural pulp for highly concentrated essence to stay on skin longer. Real Animal Mask has a safe color element that does not stimulate skin, and its safe ingredients and new character design is satisfying in its texture and adds fun for a whole new experience! - Animal Tiger Wrinkle Mask Sheet

Where can I buy these? Is there any other animals or just the tiger?
Where do you purchase these?
Is there a trial version
Start your review of SNP Animal Tiger Wrinkle Mask Sheet!
Orlando, FL
SNP Animal Tiger Wrinkle Mask Sheet uploaded by alicia R.
Purchased at: ULTA
First, this is a terrible picture of me. I have no clue how to take a good picture with a mask on. But this mask is awesome. I don't have a ton of wrinkles but just having it on made me feel SO good and refreshed. Totally worth the money.
I bought this in a 2-pack set with a panda mask a few months ago at an Asian gift shop in Seattle. I'm not sure that they are very effective, but they are super fun to use simply because they transform you into a tiger/animal. It's fun especially when with friends and reading through the wacky instructions.
Combination / Large Pores, Fine Lines, Scarring
North Bend, OR
This is BY FAR my favorite of the sheet masks I have tried from SNP it made my skin feel like it was baby skin soft and all my friends asked what I had done to my face to get it so smooth! I love hearing that from people in my everyday life because rarely do they notice changes unless they are big BECAUSE they see you daily.
Oily, Dry, Combination / Acne, Blackheads, Dullness
Shepherdsvlle, KY
I love these masks, they are super cute and fun to use they are also inexpensive and smell really good. They come with a lot of extra product so I always use it to massage into the mask, on my neck, hands, and elbows. I would buy this mask again and I'd recommend it to others too!
Combination / Sensitivity
Flushing, NY
These sheet masks are so cute! When I use them, my skin feels super hydrated and smooth so you know it's packed with a ton of essence when you use them. They came in a variety of animals! I've had the otter, tiger and panda. It's a very fun mask to use and I love using it for picture purposes like on Snapchat! The mask is a little messy to use since it's oversaturated with serum, so I always tap my skin a few more times after removing the mask to make sure my skin absorbs the most out of the serum on my face. I would definitely recommend this mask.
Combination / Acne, Blackheads, Dullness
La Puente, CA
SNP Animal Tiger Wrinkle Mask Sheet uploaded by Alex H.
I'm not the best person to review these types of things, but I will try. My wonderful girlfriend purchased this mask (and a few other animal masks). She thought it would be great for me to use to hydrate my skin, she believes I don't hydrate my skin enough because I rarely put on lotion, among other things. Anyhow, the masks is pretty cool itself. Now, the mask did hydrate my face, I'll admit to that. My skin felt pretty good too. Overall it was a good experience. Thank you, babe!
Oily, Combination, Mature / Blackheads, Large Pores, Fine Lines
Keene, NH
SNP Animal Tiger Wrinkle Mask Sheet uploaded by Stacia C.
Purchased at: ULTA
This mask started my new obsession with skincare. I'm a total sucker for anything with a cheeky package design, but then ... The sheet mask itself had the image of a tiger face. So great! The mask fit on well and there was no issue in the amount of "essence" so I felt like my skin got the full effects of the sheet. I highly recommend this mask to anyone, but definitely to women concerned about their skin firmness.
Combination / Acne, Blackheads, Redness
Los Angeles, CA
My boyfriend & I got these to celebrate 11 months and just take funny pictures. Honestly I would not buy again it had a very distinct smell, it was very slimy, a weird material. It would slide off of our faces sometimes... I would not get again. Yes they are fun, and make good pictures with your friends but it’s not worth it both of our faces felt more unclean after then before. So we ended up using a face cleaner and cleaning our faces afterwards.
Dry, Sensitive / Acne, Blackheads, Puffiness
Columbus , IN
SNP Animal Tiger Wrinkle Mask Sheet this tiger mask is so much fun. Fit was great. Essence was watery. Mask was thin and didn't fall off face. Since essence was so watery, it did kind of puddle up under my chin. When I took off the Mask, my skin drank the essence right up. It didn't leave my skin tacky or sticky. It absorbed quickly and left my skin nourished and glowing. Will buy again, can't wait to try their other fun masks.
Dry, Combination / Blackheads, Dullness, Large Pores
Rockford, IL
I tried this mask a few times and I have never been fully satisfied. It falls off when you wear it so you have to lay down and once you take it off it leaves a bad residue on our face which won't absorb all the way until you wash your face again. The residue leaves your face shiny and oily looking. I didn't think I received any benefits from this mask.
Combination / Acne, Blackheads, Large Pores