SNP Animal Panda Brightening Mask Sheet

by Snp

Animal Panda Brightening Mask Sheet - Animal Panda Brightening Mask Sheet by SNP replenishes drab and rough skin with brightening energy for beautiful and smooth skin. Coconut water with moisturizing effects, paper mulberry, mulberry bark extract, and brightening ingredient niacinamide make skin translucent and invigorated. Coconut water effectively replenishes moisture in the body and contains high levels of essential electrolytes and potassium. It is called the 'liquid of life' in its pure and natural form. Made with natural pulp for highly concentrated essence to stay on skin longer. Real Animal Mask has a safe color element that does not stimulate skin, and its safe ingredients and new character design is satisfying in its texture and adds fun for a whole new experience! - Animal Panda Brightening Mask Sheet

Has anyone used this I have and loved it it made my skin feel fresh and soft and didn’t make it feel filmy after washing it off
Does this mask really help with brightening? I also have sensitive skins so I wanted to know if it's good for sensitive skin.
Is this product vegan
Start your review of SNP Animal Panda Brightening Mask Sheet!
SNP Animal Panda Brightening Mask Sheet uploaded by Meghan G.
SNP Animal Panda Brightening Mask Sheet uploaded by Meghan G.
Purchased at: ULTA
My boyfriend and I tried these animal mask sheets, and quite frankly, it was terrifying. It definitely entertained us, but that was about it. I didn’t notice any difference in the brightness of my skin or tone. I probably wouldn’t purchase this again unless it was for a kid. If you were looking for actual results from a facemask, this one isn’t for you. I just don’t think that this five dollar mask lives up to its name.
Combination / Acne, Blackheads, Dullness
Parsons
The sheet was difficult to get to stay on, but other than that I enjoyed it. I prefer peel offs, but for a sheet mask, I would recommend. It left my skin fresh and very clean. I would buy it again, because it’s very fun to use.
Tucson, AZ
Purchased at: Albertsons
I think this mask is great it makes my skin feel nice and smooth in the end there’s always extra essence inside to put all over my hands and legs and body and I just love it I definitely recommend it
Irvine, CA
I have very sensitive skin and use prescription medication so I was a little hesitant to try this out but I really liked it, it smelled really good, it was super cute, and it didn't cause me to break out or anything. It felt good after I took it off and massaged it into my skin as directed.
Combination / Acne, Large Pores, Redness
Statesboro
SNP Animal Panda Brightening Mask Sheet uploaded by Barbara S.
Iwas so excited to try SNP’s Panda & Tiger mask set from @snp.korea.  Panda Mask claims to restore dull and rough skin while evening skin tone and texture. Tiger Mask claims to nourish and even out skin texture for younger looking skin and a smooth complexion. Panda Brightening Mask:  I had trouble with keeping the mask over my chin; it kept sliding under my chin.  When pulling the mask out of its packaging, I noticed it had a very thick essence with little aroma.  After use, my skin was glowing and full of moisture, along with a brighter complexion.  This is important to me because I need extra moisture during the winter months and brightening for my dull skin.  I did notice my face was tacky after use, so I used a little water on my hands and massaged it in until the tackiness disappeared. Tiger Nutrition Mask:  The serum in this one absorbed faster into my skin.  It also had little aroma and was tacky after drying.  I didn’t feel as hydrated as I did with the Panda mask but I did notice my pores looked smaller and my complexion was smoother.  Both masks had tons of essence left in the packet so there is plenty to use on your neck, arms or chest areas. I highly recommend either of these masks based on your skin type and its needs. I love the fun animal art as well!
Combination, Sensitive, Mature / Acne, Blackheads, Dullness
Plainfield, IL
SNP Animal Panda Brightening Mask Sheet uploaded by Alyssa M.
Purchased at: ULTA
The mask came out of the package and it was was very wet full of product on the actual Animal Panda face I was applying and that ensured I had more than enough coverage for my entire face. I put the mask on and I was laughing at how I looked. I instantly felt my face tingle and I felt the mask working. I felt 10 minutes was enough for my first time trying this mask. I removed the face mask and my skin felt so refreshed. I rubbed in the remaining product & in an hour I could already see a glow in my skin & a definite more even skin tone. I’m so excited to continue to use these masks because my I know I continue to have gradual improvements and great looking skin again!
Combination / Acne, Blackheads, Dullness
Hoping to revitalize my tired skin from the holiday season, I chose this mask because it is also adorable. Who doesn't want to look like a Panda 🐼 while masking?!

Overall, this mask brightened my face while also delivering a massive dose of essence into my skin 💉. My skin looks revitalized, even though I'm exhausted. My sister said the panda face looked kind of creepy, but I thought it was cute! I'm interested in trying the other animal masks in this line and seeing how they work 😸.

Combination, Sensitive / Blackheads, Dullness, Large Pores
This is a brightening and tightening mask. I found it for $5 at Ulta. It's simple to use. I left it on for 20 mins and as directed, messaged the left over serum into my skin after. I have a trouble area on my nose. I can't seem to get rid of my clogged and large pores. After one use there was a noticeable difference there. As well as, my skin felt hydrated and smooth else where. I had a luminous glow and my makeup applied nicely the next morning.
Combination / Acne
Waynesville
SNP Animal Panda Brightening Mask Sheet uploaded by Alexis S.
SNP Animal Panda Brightening Mask Sheet uploaded by Alexis S.
Super cute idea to put an animal face on a mask. My husband and I were dying of laughter when we put them on! Over all I felt like this mask brightened my skin and made it look smoother and fresh. It also made my face feel clean and revitalized! Great masks!
Dry / Dullness, Puffiness, Fine Lines
West Winfield, NY
I love these face masks! I always pick up a few when I venture into ULTA and they are so cute with the animal faces on them and really do help give the face I little bit of a brighter glow and you really can't beat the price
Combination, Sensitive / Acne, Large Pores, Redness