BY SNP

Animal Panda Brightening Mask Sheet - Animal Panda Brightening Mask Sheet by SNP replenishes drab and rough skin with brightening energy for beautiful and smooth skin. Coconut water with moisturizing effects, paper mulberry, mulberry bark extract, and brightening ingredient niacinamide make skin translucent and invigorated. Coconut water effectively replenishes moisture in the body and contains high levels of essential electrolytes and potassium. It is called the 'liquid of life' in its pure and natural form. Made with natural pulp for highly concentrated essence to stay on skin longer. Real Animal Mask has a safe color element that does not stimulate skin, and its safe ingredients and new character design is satisfying in its texture and adds fun for a whole new experience! - Animal Panda Brightening Mask Sheet see more...

Buy on ULTA
Leidy K.
Phelan, CA
Can’t rave enough about these sheet mask
They work wonders , I can see a difference right away . I have tried the all of them
And love them I would recommend these
I bought mine as a bundle at amazon 2 each
Total 16 of them for 11 dollars and original price is $5 each .
Sarah P.
Fayetteville, NC
This is an okay mask! Will have to try again. I purchased this at Ulta for $5.00. There is only one mask in the pack..so it's a one time use. It is gentle. A refreshing on the skin. I would recommend, but I have others I like better! SNP Animal Panda Brightening Mask Sheet
Meagan P.
Colchester, VT
Not the best mask I’ve ever used but also not the worst, I thought the panda would be super cute but honestly it was a little creepy. The mask itself was worth the $3 I spent on it
Ahdilah H.
Irvine, CA
I have very sensitive skin and use prescription medication so I was a little hesitant to try this out but I really liked it, it smelled really good, it was super cute, and it didn't cause me to break out or anything. It felt good after I took it off and massaged it into my skin as directed.
Larissa S.
Mckinney, TX
First this packaging is adorable, second the mask is adorable and smells AMAZING. It felt so silky and made my skin feel amazing. I have sensitive skin and this didn't irritate it in the least and I'll definitely be getting more!
Stephanie B.
Jackson Hts, NY
I love sheet masks and was very excited to try this brand. The mask was so cute and fun, my son loved looking at it. My skin felt smooth and hydrated after using it. Loved it. 5 stars!!
katrina N.
Seaford, NY
Fun and cute sheet mask! I like this one more than the blue hydrating sea otter one. The serum seems to be effective. When I remove the mask, my face is hydrated and brighter
Melissa S.
Hoping to revitalize my tired skin from the holiday season, I chose this mask because it is also adorable. Who doesn't want to look like a Panda 🐼 while masking?!

Overall, this mask brightened my face while also delivering a massive dose of essence into my skin 💉. My skin looks revitalized, even though I'm exhausted. My sister said the panda face looked kind of creepy, but I thought it was cute! I'm interested in trying the other animal masks in this line and seeing how they work 😸.
Bekah J.
This is a brightening and tightening mask. I found it for $5 at Ulta. It's simple to use. I left it on for 20 mins and as directed, messaged the left over serum into my skin after. I have a trouble area on my nose. I can't seem to get rid of my clogged and large pores. After one use there was a noticeable difference there. As well as, my skin felt hydrated and smooth else where. I had a luminous glow and my makeup applied nicely the next morning.
Leah V.
Murfreesboro, TN
I've been wanting to try a face mask since everyone has been using them, this one was only 5$ at ulta, while wearing it I had a soothing cooling sensation which I loved and found to be relaxing. My skin has felt so soft and moisturized all day. I have rosey cheeks so I'm hoping it'll eventually help even out my skin tone.
Una p.
Long Is City, NY
Looks so much fun! Is it for all type of skins? All ages/ genders?