SNP Animal Otter Aqua Mask Sheet

by Snp

Animal Otter Aqua Mask Sheet - By replenishing moisture energy to dry skin lacking hydration, the Animal Otter Aqua Mask Sheet by SNP makes skin soft and smooth. It contains coconut water, hyaluronic acid, and trehalose to supply lacking moisture and balance skin. Coconut water and moisture energy ampoule supply concentrated moisture to skin for improved softness. Concentrated moisture care for simultaneous care of dry skin and excessive sebum. Makes skin smooth by maintaining optimal skin balance. Coconut water effectively replenishes moisture in the body and contains high levels of essential electrolytes and potassium. It is called the 'liquid of life' in its pure and natural form. Made with natural pulp for highly concentrated essence to stay on skin longer. Real Animal Mask has a safe color element that does not stimulate skin, and its safe ingredients and new character design is satisfying in its texture and adds fun for a whole new experience! - Animal Otter Aqua Mask Sheet

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of SNP Animal Otter Aqua Mask Sheet!
Tuscaloosa, AL
The Aqua otter sheet mask is perfect for dry and itchy skin. There was alot of extra serum in the pouch , so after applying the mask to my face, I used the remaining serum to soothe my dry itchy legs. it worked like a dream. The serum moisturized both my face and my legs without leaving behind a heavy feeling like other moisturizers. It made my skin soft, smooth and bright. Both masks were a win for me. They were relaxing, lived up to my expectations, and let me have a little fun. I received this product for free to test from .08liter. All opinions and pictures are my own.
Combination / Acne, Blackheads, Dullness
Ocean, NJ
SNP Animal Otter Aqua Mask Sheet uploaded by Alicia D.
Cooling hydration for my super dry skin. I loved it so much that I bought the daily drops (SNP LAB+ Everlasting moisture Ampoule) completely moisturized my face. No more dry spots and my skin feels so soft. Also I have been using just this as a moisturizer for the past month and I havent had any break outs
Dry / Acne
SNP Animal Otter Aqua Mask Sheet uploaded by Austin V.
This is my first time trying this product, and I have rather mixed feelings about it. It made my face feel great and hydrated, but it was so goopy, that I had to keep readjusting the mask. It kept sliding down my face. I wore it for the full 20 minutes, and eventually it stopped sliding. It also has a scent to it, kind of like a perfume, on the floral side. I haven't tried any of their other animal masks, I may give them a try.
Combination, Sensitive / Acne, Blackheads, Large Pores
Grand Rapids, MI
These SNP Animal Face Sheet Masks are so fun! I've used a couple of them now and loved them! The otter face mask left my face moisturized and refreshed feeling. The sheet mask was wonderfully saturated and the design was adorable! Plus how fun is it to be an otter for 20 minutes?!
Dry / Fine Lines
SNP Animal Otter Aqua Mask Sheet uploaded by jeanhuber
Super fun sheet mask! Whoever thought of this idea was a genius. I loved the scent of this mask in particular. It was also extremely hydrating. Picked this mask up from Ulta. I will definitely repurchase and can't wait to try the other animal themed masks from this brand.
Combination / Redness, Uneven Skin Tone
Westwood, NJ
Purchased at: ULTA
I love the essence/serum in this mask, very cooling and hydrating without being sticky. Where I'm deducting points is for the material of the sheet mask. It is not pliable and soft like other sheet masks I've tried, it's almost like trying to fit a wet napkin on your face. If they changed the mask material it would be 5 stars
Dry / Large Pores, Fine Lines
Seaford, NY
Fun and cute sheet mask! However the product is mediocre. It dries out pretty fast on your face. Kinda pricey compared to my favorite my beauty diary. The shape of the mask doesn't fit my face that well
Dry, Sensitive / Dullness, Fine Lines, Sensitivity
This happens to be my go to weekly mask. They are available at Ulta and are extremely affordable. Keeps my skin hydrated for countless hours, it's really gentle, and just feels good on my skin. Not to mention how Dewey my skin looks. Love this product.
Combination / Acne
SNP Animal Otter Aqua Mask Sheet uploaded by Karen T.
I love the SNP animal sheet masks. Each has a different animal and different function. This is the hydrating mask. The otter face is adorable. I live how my face feels after the treatment is complete. These are both fun and functional. I'm gifting them to my teenage niece's for Christmas.
Dry / Fine Lines
Hammondsville , OH
SNP Animal Otter Aqua Mask Sheet uploaded by Rachel D.
This is by far one of the best sheet masks I have ever used and also the cutest! My family couldn't get over how cute the otter face looked! The mask is also very moisturizing without clogging pores. If you are interested in this mask, I recommend you give it a try!
Dry, Sensitive / Blackheads, Large Pores, Redness