BY SNP

Animal Koala Hydrating Mask Sheet - Animal Koala Hydrating Mask Sheet by SNP recharges dry skin with hydrating energy for a moist and refreshed look. Coconut water, caulerpa racemose extracts, and brown algae extracts help skin keep oil and water balance. Coconut water effectively replenishes moisture in the body and contains high levels of essential electrolytes and potassium. It is called the 'liquid of life' in its pure and natural form. Made with natural pulp for highly concentrated essence to stay on skin longer. Real Animal Mask has a safe color element that does not stimulate skin, and its safe ingredients and new character design is satisfying in its texture and adds fun for a whole new experience! - Animal Koala Hydrating Mask Sheet see more...

Marissa C.
This mask works wonders for me. I always leave it on for 20 minutes but because of the coconut water in it the mask never fully dries. So please keep an eye on the time.
When you take the mask off and rub in the excess, it does make you skin shiny and a bit sticky. The stickyness goes away after awhile but it just means its working.
This masks helps me control my acne. Im not super acne prone but it does keep it down to a minimum. And its a really cute mask.
Molly B.
Haverhill, MA
I usually love these masks but this one was a miss for me. Felt extremely moisturizing and cooling on my skin, but the mask never dried. The residue left behind I smoothed into skin, but it left my skin feeling sticky and weird. Chin broke out from using this. Would not repurchase or recommend.
Kate B.
Hanover Park, IL
i bought this at ulta after trying the dragon, soothing one, and i loved it. it made my skin feel amazing. i love sheet masks and they're so refreshing. i would absolutely buy it again!! đź’•đź’•
Jillian G.
This mask was SO MUCH FUN to use!! Left my skin feeling so hydrated and soft. One of the best sheet masks I have ever used! Plus you get to post cute pics being a Koala, haha!
Cassandra C.
This mask is so much fun! It also did leave my skin hyfrated! But, even if it didn't work well, it's fine because everyone should try it and look like an animal! I want to buy a ton of these. Only dislike currently is it gets itchy sometimes. Something weird is I think it smells like Cheerios. Photo attached!
Cendy M.
Los Angeles , CA
I love this sheet mask. It smelled really good and it hydrated my dry skin. Left it for 20mins and my skin was smooth and feeling refreshed. Love that it has an animal face like the koala to add an extra touch of fun while pampering my skin.
Sally M.
I had a lot of fun with this mask! The koala bear is such a cute feature and it did a fine enough job at hydrating. I wouldn't say this is Tennessee mask I've ever tried, but me and my friends definitely enjoyed the novelty of it!
PATTY Z.
Its so rare for me to find this product in my local drugstore. It really moistenes my skin so later you don't feel dry. I 100% recommend this to anyone who has dry skin and wants results.
Nina G.
Really cute and fun tondonat a sleep over or with your children. It keeps the fave moisturized and soft afterwards. Nice and affordable as well.
Sam H.
Amazing product. Made my face feel wonderful after. Gentle on sensitive skin. Great price for this mask! I recommend 100%