BY SNP

Animal Dragon Soothing Mask Sheet - Animal Dragon Soothing Mask Sheet by SNP is a soothing & vital mask that replenishes AC-Soothing Energy to reddened and sensitive skin to make skin healthy. Moisturizing coconut water, licorice, and Japanese knotweed extract calm sensitive skin while supplying moisture and excessive sebum to make skin clean and calm. Coconut water and AC - Soothing Energy Ampoule controls the oil and moisture balance in skin to keep skin at optimal conditions. Relieves irritated skin and suppresses excessive sebum to make skin healthy. Reinforces skin immunity to protect skin from the external environment. Coconut water effectively replenishes moisture in the body and contains high levels of essential electrolytes and potassium. It is called the 'liquid of life' in its pure and natural form. Made with natural pulp for highly concentrated essence to stay on skin longer. Real Animal Mask has a safe color element that does not stimulate skin, and its safe ingredients and new character design is satisfying in its texture and adds fun for a whole new experience! - Animal Dragon Soothing Mask Sheet see more...

Gladys D.
Williamstown , NJ
I got this form ulta and it was about $3.50. I love sheet masks they provide extra moisture to my skin during the week. I normally do a sheet mask on Wednesday nights. This mask in particular was really wet but not so wet that the mask ripped when applying it. I found the serum was cold and refreshing, it’s made from coconut water. I enjoyed the dragon face that was printed on it, it made it fun. There was a lot of serum leftover in the packet so I bottled it up and have been using it in the am and pm
Heidi L.
Rural Retreat, VA
I bought this mask at Ulta for $5.00.  I chose this one as it was formulated to reduce redness.  The mask was well saturated and there was extra serum in the package that I squeezed out and used as well.  Left the mask on 20 minutes.  I didn't notice much difference in the amount of redness that night but I did notice the next morning and the day after that, my make up applied more smoothly and color was more even across my face.  Would purchase again but will look for a sale.
Anna B.
Winston-Salemi
I absolutely love this!! I've struggled with cystic acne, and angry, red, inflamed skin, and this mask showed me RESULTS. The mask is cooling, moisturizing, and really helped me with the redness and inflamed skin. I love this mask!
Grace S.
Grand Haven, MI
I have sensitive skin so much so that many masks with give me a rash the next day. This one worked great and I loved how hydrating it was and the cute animal face made it hysterical when doing it with my sisters lol.
Kate B.
Hanover Park, IL
okay this confused the hell out of me when i saw that the mask came with a dragon print on it. lol! but, my skin was so irritated and painful from a horrible breakout and i put this on and it soothed my face instantly.

it was so soothing and calming and the cooling of the mask made my skin feel better. it introduced me to sheet masks and this brand and i LOVE IT!!!
Sharon S.
Chesterfield, VA
Using a moisturizing sheet mask is the way I make sure my face is fully prepped for my make up. This mask is both fun, relaxing and very moisturizing. Once I removed mask and allowed the rest of the of the coconut water concoction to soak in my face.......OH MY GOODNESS my face feels soooooo AWESOME 👏🏻!!!!! 🐲🐲🐲👩🏻❤️❤️
Katie H.
Westland, MI
This is a fun spin on plain sheet masks. The sheet mask itself is super soaked with serum, I reapplied the extra the next morning. Be prepared to sit still for a little while when you first put it on. It was wet to the point of being drippy until my skin started to soak up the serum... that's not a bad thing though because I feel like I'm getting more bang for my buck and my skin is getting more product. The fit was decent, a little bit of chin overhang but it wrapped under easily and fit the rest of my face well because they actually added a few slits to allow the mask to accommodate your individual features. The main thing that I noticed when I first took the mask off was how hydrated my skin felt. I did have a few zits at the time and sadly they didn't appear to be much lighter redness wise, but by the next morning a few of them had come to head so that they could finally drain instead of lurking below the surface so this mask seems to pull gunk out of your skin!
HaleyAnn B.
Livingston, TN
I loved this sheer mask I got from Ulta. It was so easy to use, not very perfumed, and so fun. The mask came with so much extra essence I was able to put some on my shoulders and arms as well. The mask was very cooling and relaxing. I would definitely recommend.
Ahn K.
This is a thicker cotton mask with an awesome design of a green dragon, but packaging/design aside the product itself is awesome and does exactly what it claims. Just like it's name, this is a very soothing and calming mask. Whenever my skin gets irritated and I get small little red splotches (almost like I'm having a slightly allergic reaction rash) I use this and it immediately calms it down. Also, I like to save the extra serum in the packet (and there's a lot of it) and either pat it directly into my skin or douse a cotton pad with the extra serum and apply it to my face like a makeshift mask on the spots that I really need it. Fits my face well, no slippage issues, performs well, and is fun to use.
Melissa B.
PARKVILLE, MD
Love ! OK so this was my first time using this line but I always looked at them while I was grabbing my other masks . I just had to try one ! I went with the dragon because my skin has just been so red and cranky this winter . First impression was it's super wet and cold lol , there is so much serum that you could save the package for another day lol. The cold was shocking at first but it felt fantastic afterwards. I really noticed a big difference in the texture of my skin after I took it off and massaged the serum into my face. I want to get more of these and try the different types . I love this one ! I have sensitive skin and this didn't bother me at all .

back