Snow White by Disney Gift Set -- 3.4 oz Eau De Toilette Spray + 5.1 oz Body Lotion for Women

BY DISNEY

Jeri H.
Jeri H.
Champaign, IL
Love this, it's great for little girls and pre teens. My daughter is in 6th grade and I'd definitely get this again for her
Denise N.
Denise N.
El Monte, CA
Really cute for young girls as a gift. Looks like it smells really nice and the packaging is cute
Taylor R.
Taylor R.
I got this for my 3 year old daughter stocking and she absolutely loves it! It smells pretty nice! Great gift idea!!
Samantha R.
Samantha R.
Oxnard, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
Such a cute idea for a gift for a young girl. Sweet scent and is cute even just for display in the room
Sarah F.
Sarah F.
I got this for my niece and i must say not only was i impressed with how nice the scent was not to mention the presentation of it, my niece loved it too. This is a great gift set for younger ones! Recommend.
Luisette M.
Luisette M.
Caguas
Beauty Junkie Expert
Excelente producto, su fragancia es suave y no irrita la piel de nuestras bebés.
Patricia D.
Patricia D.
I think this cute and a adorable for little girls (7-11) birthday present or christmas present i hope u well buy it
Chanon F.
Chanon F.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Oh my goodness, where can I get this?