Arts & CraftsMediaDVDs & VideosSony Pictures Home Entertainment
Snow White And The Seven Dwarfs (Blu-ray + DVD + Digital HD)

Snow White And The Seven Dwarfs (Blu-ray + DVD + Digital HD)

No film in history has captured the world's imagination like Walt Disney's first full-length animated masterpiece. Join the beautiful and kindhearted princess Snow White as she escapes her jealous stepmother, the queen, and befriends the lovable seven dwarfs - Doc, Sneezy, Grumpy, Happy, Bashful, Sleepy and Dopey. But when she falls under the queen's wicked spell, only an act of true love can save her. Experience the magical story, memorable characters and unforgettable music of the greatest animated movie of all time. Languages: English, French and Spanish. Subtitles: English SDH (Subtitles for Deaf and Hearing Impaired), French and Spanish.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Snow White And The Seven Dwarfs (Blu-ray + DVD + Digital HD)!
Brooke H.
Movie has been remastered with great quality even on the regular DVD. Love this movie, you'll have the songs stuck in your head all day. Could be a little scary to some younger kids (mainly the witch in her disguise).
Adriane N.
Aurora, CO
Pop Culture Expert Level 9
4,233 reviews
A timeless classic and amazing video for young children. This is perfect to play as you are babysitting over an evening or a day time babysitting job. Bust out the popcorn and some colored pencils and go to town! This fairy tale is simplistic and an easy watch for littles. 😃
Jacqueline  P.
Bella Vista, AR
Pop Culture Expert Level 10
1,694 reviews
Snow White And The Seven Dwarfs (Blu-ray + DVD + Digital HD) uploaded by Jacqueline  P.
“Snow White and the Seven Dwarfs” was the first Disney cartoon motion picture and my personal favorite one too! It’s your classic fairy tale, a young woman dreams of meeting her Prince Charming but is forced to be a slave to her wicked stepmother. I love the story, setting, music, and everything about it. It’s my favorite Disney cartoon for this reason!
Aimee S.
Lakeville, PA
Pop Culture Expert Level 1
This is a very fun and adventurous kids Disney movie. This was one of my favorites from when I was a kid and I still like to watch it. I highly suggest.
Emily K.
Taunton, MA
Pop Culture Expert Level 2
What a classic! I love Snow White and the seven dwarfs! It’s a great old movie! Adorable! Watched it a thousand times! Snow whites voice is beautiful and so isn’t the story.
Montana S.
visalia, CA
I got this DVD when I signed up for the Disney movie club and it's such good quality!! My kiddos love this movie and watch it ALOT!
Jessica W.
Las Vegas , NV
Pop Culture Expert Level 2
I watched this movie so much as a child and also as an adult! It's beautiful! The songs are beautiful! I would love for Disney to do a live action version of this classic! I recommend it to everyone for sure :)
Contessa F.
Sn Bernrdno, CA
Finally, my favorite Disney Princess movie in DVD. Best part is the. Digital copy that is included so I can upload it to my tablet for my grandson to watch without damaging the actual DVD
Jessica P.
Shelby, NC
Pop Culture Expert Level 1
Arguably, one of the most important Disney princess films. Snow White is such a classic with great songs and music. It's so fun to watch this, now knowing it was the first full-length animated feature film, and seeing how far Disney has come today.
Sandy A.
Glendale, CA
Pop Culture Expert Level 1
The first princess story I ever saw ! This is special to me ! She’s always been my favorite one ! It’s cute it’s old school love the songs and of course the dwarfs ! The evil queen is so cool too ! She’s pretty too ! Lol

Looking for your answer?