Snow White And The Seven Dwarfs (Blu-ray + DVD + Digital HD) uploaded by Kacy S.

BY SONY

No film in history has captured the world's imagination like Walt Disney's first full-length animated masterpiece. Join the beautiful and kindhearted princess Snow White as she escapes her jealous stepmother, the queen, and befriends the lovable seven dwarfs - Doc, Sneezy, Grumpy, Happy, Bashful, Sleepy and Dopey. But when she falls under the queen's wicked spell, only an act of true love can save her. Experience the magical story, memorable characters and unforgettable music of the greatest animated movie of all time. Languages: English, French and Spanish. Subtitles: English SDH (Subtitles for Deaf and Hearing Impaired), French and Spanish. see more...

Brooke J.
Movie has been remastered with great quality even on the regular DVD. Love this movie, you'll have the songs stuck in your head all day. Could be a little scary to some younger kids (mainly the witch in her disguise).
Emily K.
Taunton, MA
Pop Culture Expert Level 1
What a classic! I love Snow White and the seven dwarfs! It’s a great old movie! Adorable! Watched it a thousand times! Snow whites voice is beautiful and so isn’t the story.
Kacy S.
Floyds Knobs, IN
Pop Culture Expert Level 1
This is one of the amazing Classic Disney movies that made us all fall in love with their magical animations. I watched this movie so much as a child that I went through 4 VHS tapes! I'm glad to add this to my Disney collection now on BluRay.
Jessica W.
Las Vegas , NV
Pop Culture Expert Level 2
I watched this movie so much as a child and also as an adult! It's beautiful! The songs are beautiful! I would love for Disney to do a live action version of this classic! I recommend it to everyone for sure :)
Contessa F.
Sn Bernrdno, CA
Finally, my favorite Disney Princess movie in DVD. Best part is the. Digital copy that is included so I can upload it to my tablet for my grandson to watch without damaging the actual DVD
Jazmin I.
I love this movie I have watched it so many times even as an adult. And the disk is very pretty to it has a picture of them on disk.
Montana S.
visalia, CA
I got this DVD when I signed up for the Disney movie club and it's such good quality!! My kiddos love this movie and watch it ALOT!
Jessica N.
Saint Louis, MO
Pop Culture Expert Level 1
Great story and characters. Classic movie. Best children’s movie of all time or top 10 Disney movies of all time atleast.
Sarah's F.
Riyadh
Great movie for kids and adults! I've watched this movie a million times and every time I fall in love with the characters, the storyline, and music! Everyone, should get the chance to watch this movie with their loved ones!  DisneyDisney
Rosie S.
Pop Culture Expert Level 1
Snow white will always be a classic Disney princess. A movie every girl has watched or should watch. I watched it as kid, and I'll watch it every once in a while now.