BY SNORESTOP #66 in Allergy & Sinus

GREEN PHARMACEUTICALS, The Snoring Specialists. Formulated, tested and prescribed by doctors Relieves snoring symptoms Opens nasal passages Clears sinus congestion 100% natural No known side effects Non-drowsy SnoreStop NasoSpray has been designed to bring relief to the millions of snorers who suffer from nasal congestion. the proprietary formula opens up nasal passages to help relieve snoring symptoms. SnoreStop has been ranked as the #1 pharmacist-recommended brand of snoring medicine in five national surveys for three years in a row,** a first for homeopathic medicine. SnoreStop is one of the few brands of homeopathic medicines to be entered in an independent, double-blind, placebo-controlled clinical trial. The positive results have been published in a peer-reviewed medical journal.*** The NasoSpray formula has shown no drug interaction with other medications. For best see more...

Maricel O.
This doesn't work for everyone but I tried it on my brother and it worked . He only snores when he's really tired ... and that's a lot . It's very effective and I would buy it again . For some maybe trying it on a lighter snorer would help .
Renae S.
Tacoma , WA
This does not work at all. I got it for my husband and he still kept snoring
Alyssa B.
Philadelphia, PA
I tried using this after my BF told me that I snore at night...it didn't work. i still snore full throttle.
Latonya S.
This didn't work for me at all I still snore so I would not be buying this again at all
Haley B.