Snoozer Wheel Around 4-In-1 Pet Travel Carrier uploaded by Melissa L.Snoozer Wheel Around 4-In-1 Pet Travel Carrier uploaded by Phi A.

BY SNOOZER

The Snoozer Wheel Around 4-In-1Pet Travel Carrier, is a triple threat when it comes to pleasing your pooch, kitten, and other small animals. 4-in-1, it's a rolling carrier, car seat, backpack, and pet bed - all in one. The Wheel Around Pet Travel... see more...

Melissa L.
Olympia WA
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
Had this carrier for my dog who weighs 15 pounds for a flight across the country. I didn’t like it the only thing that was nice about this is that it has straps so I was able to wear him through the airport like a backpack. It’s smaller and there’s not a lot of padding so it’s not comfortable for them to sleep in my dog was very distressed in this, it’s not as roomy as it looks.
Phi A.
San Francisco, CA
I really like this travel carrier. I travel with both my dogs together in this. They like it very much, and they jump in unprompted. If I’m flying, I always use this carrier bc they can get quite heavy, running through the airport. The Medium size, fits underneath the seat on a plane well. The only bad part is, you must remove the bottom plate to make it fit. I actually lost mine while traveling, and have no way to buy a replacement. I’d buy it again, but it would be nice if I could replace the missing part. That’s why I deducted 2 stars. Snoozer Wheel Around Pet Travel Carrier-Medium
Whylde_Mamma A.
Helena
I like this is the absolute best cat carrier out there the dog can stick his little head out if he wants to if he's feeling too shy or if you're in a place where he may be in danger jumping out and getting lost then you can set them up in there and then it's easier for you to carry because he's on Wheels and it's just an overall great piece of equipment for your pups.
Lucia S.
La Mesa, CA
My dog have a carrier just like and I like it a lot they're very convenient for little dog would definitely recommend one of these for little dogs there so convenient
Tanisha J.
Elizabethtown , KY
Pet Lover Expert Level 3
As convenient as these are my Nala hated hers. I think she disliked feeling all the bumps. She's much more comfortable in a side carrier.
ANGELA J.
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
absolutely love this product. I use it with the hydrating primer. Ive always used another foundation which is known for full coverage , but made my skin look a little old and dry . Using this foundation in conjunction with the hydrating primer works like a bomb. My skin is more radiant and the cover works well. Its almost perfect. I have acne scaring so I was even more impressed that I am so happy with this cover. Only thing is the price . Its a little on the pricey side .absolutely love this product. I use it with the hydrating primer. Ive always used another foundation which is known for full coverage , but made my skin look a little old and dry . Using this foundation in conjunction with the hydrating primer works like a bomb. My skin is more radiant and the cover works well. Its almost perfect. I have acne scaring so I was even more impressed that I am so happy with this cover. Only thing is the price . Its a little on the pricey side .
Oreana D.
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
My dog ​​loves to go for a walk but after a few minutes he wants me to carry it, this would be the solution. i need one
Joselyne R.
Madrid , madrid
Ideal para transportar a tu mascota en el metro o en la calle, mientras los llevas al veterinario y el tramo es muy largo.
Christiana G.