Snoozer Pet Bicycle Basket Pink

by Snoozer

Features: Dimensions: 10" H x 13" W x 10" D Mesh water bottle holder and pockets for treats Includes straps to attach carrier to bike handles Rain cover with opening for pets head Available in Grey and Pink Bring your pet along on a leisurely bike ride. This patented bike basket provides a safe and comfortable place for your pet to enjoy the company of their owner while biking. A mesh water bottle pocket gives pet owners a perfect place to store some water for long rides.

Does this make your dog bounce around? Or is it really safe for a 7lbs dog??
How big of a dog does it hold?
Is there a way to fasten your dog in?
Start your review of Snoozer Pet Bicycle Basket Pink!
How would you rate this product?
GIBSON , NC
Pet Lover Expert Level 3
My dog simply loved to ride in this before he got to big it's affordable and stylish I have the red/black and grey one I use it to put things in now as ge runs beside me
Chesapeake, VA
Pet Lover Expert Level 4
These little dog carriers are so convenient and dogs love them. I would def say to get you one if you like going on bike rides long or short, you will very much enjoy it. The price is good and u can get these online on amazon.com u can go to petco.com and it's only like 53 bucks!
I have a family member that loves her dogs & loves bike riding. Both her and her husband have one of these on the front of their bikes and love taking their pups with them on all their adventures.
Warren, MI
My yorkie loves going on rides, and until we got this basket I didn't have a safe way to take him. Now, he gets excited when I mention going on a bike rides because he knows he gets to come too.
Pensacola, FL
I need one of these for my dog he loves going on bike rides and even when I roller skate with him but I never could find a basket to put him in
Pet Lover Expert Level 3
My best friend had one of these and loves it. I going to get one for my new addition to my famil, my yorkie!
Me and my dog need this in our life , he will Fucken love but in a different color lol
Mills River, NC
Pet Lover Expert Level 3
This is so cute! I want to start biking just so I can put my pups in here so cute
Vaughan, ON
I take my cats for rides with this basket. It's soft, comfortable, and durable. My cat loves relaxing in the basket while enjoying the fresh air