BY SNOOZER

Michelle s.
Chesapeake, VA
Pet Lover Expert Level 4
These stairs are very convenient and let me say if ur dog doesn't use them they are good for ur kids to for there bed or for wanting to crawl into bed without falling. Price is good to. U will see a big difference when u buy one of these.
Anna H.
Salem, OR
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
These are great for our little furbabies. I have a 10 pd CHUG and a 70 pound pit. Both of them can benefit from this. They both love to lay in bed with me, and my bed is pretty high off of the ground. My CHUG can not jump up to the bed, and the Pit has a very hard time getting down. This is an absolutely wonderful product.
Edith V.
Fort Worth, TX
Pet Lover Expert Level 2
I also have two chihuahuas, they are able to get on my bed on their own but one of them does like using the stairs. They are very convenient, especially for my older chihuahua. I personally like the stairs bc they are sturdy and helpful.
jayla f.
Love this to its easy for my dog to get on the couch because he is so tiny and while were not home it really helps him a lot so that's why I love this stairs.
Jamie S.
Saco, ME
My friends mom has these so her dog who has hip problems can get on the couch to be more comfortable. She has had these for years! Very good quality!
SASSAFRASS N.
I LOVE these as do my dog's!! Having two Chihuahua's even though they are tiny dog's they are excellent jumpers and so have no problem getting in and out of bed. I much prefer them using these stairs as they reduce the possibility of accidentally injury.
This product is built well and stable. I've had my two stairs for a few year's now so they are long lasting good quality. They don't take up much floor space. The covers being washable is great too. Both of my covers are still in excellent condition. If you have a small to medium small dog, these are a must have based on your pet's overall safety be it getting on and off the bed or a couch.