Snoozer Luxury Cozy Cave Pet Bed uploaded by Samantha R.Snoozer Luxury Cozy Cave Pet Bed uploaded by Jennifer C.Snoozer Luxury Cozy Cave Pet Bed uploaded by Crystal L.

BY SNOOZER #39 in Dog Beds

The Snoozer Cozy Cave nesting dog bed is a one of a kind dog bed that is designed to give your pet a cozy place to stay warm. Often referred to as a Nesting dog bed, it is perfect for pets that enjoy staying under the covers. The Cozy Cave dog bed gives your pet a place to stay completely enclosed in a Sherpa interior fabric, keeping them cozy throughout the year. Construction: Each bed has a poly filled pillow with cedar bits sprinkled in. Cover is made of microsuede and Sherpa material. Bed Type: Enclosed Features: Excellent for burrowing pets, Microsuede exterior, Sherpa interior, Spring wound poly filled liner with cedar bits sprinkled in for freshness & Removable machine washable cover Color: Olive Environment: Indoor Dimensions: 25"D Pet Size: Small Interior Material: Sherpa Exterior Material Top: Microsuede Fabric Exterior Material Bottom: Microsuede Fabric Cleaning Instructions: Wash cover in warm water & Tumble dry on low heat, Hood contains a piece of tubing that must be removed before washing and reinserted after it is dried. Washing cover with tubing may cause the cover to tear. see more...

• I'm wondering how large these run? Are they intended for small do...1 Answers
  • Does anyone have a fussy dog that SOMETIMES will sleep on their b...4 Answers
Kayla B.
Kayla B.
Piedmont, SC
My babies love the caves. whether it's cold or hot outside they find use for it. some cozy up inside while another lays on top. they'll take turns. best thing ever. anything for my babes.
Jennifer C.
Jennifer C.
Great dog bed for smaller breeds. easy to wash. and great for them to snuggle and be comfy!
Crystal L.
Crystal L.
Pet Lover Expert
My dogs love cuddling in their snoozer cave bed. On cool days they wedge themselves into the back where it is snug and warm - if they get hot they simply scoot to the front of the bed where it is more open. The faux sheepskin does shed a little but it is super soft. Keep in mind that it does take up alot of space. I am happy with the purchase and just wish they made human sized beds!
Sarah L.
Sarah L.
Cabot, AR
My fur babies love this bed!! I had to break down and buy two, one for each dog. They pretty much hang out in these all day when I'm not around. When I put them in their room for the day they go straight to the burrow bed!
Alyssa G.
Alyssa G.
Got this for my dog and she went right in it as soon as she saw it. Was worried at first that she wouldn't really get how to go in but she burrows in just fine, and she loves it!
Cassie M.
Cassie M.
Hanover, MD
Best bed ever! I found that my dog likes to go under the covers and thought this would be perfect. I was afraid she wouldn't figure it out but she burrowed right in. Both my dogs can fit in the large size actually. A medium would be nice. It's very cushy and well made. Even my cat likes it!
Emily G.
Emily G.
Raleigh, NC
Even though this is marketed as a dog bed, my cat loves it! She loves to be "hiding" in it and she's always so cozy. It's perfect for her since she likes to hide so much!!!
Katelyn F.
Katelyn F.
Staunton, VA
The snoozer luxury cozy cave pet bed it great for smaller dogs that like to snuggle up under blankets. Soft and comfortable
zandra l.
zandra l.
Springfield, OR
Pet Lover Expert
Nice little cozy pet bed for dogs or cats. My cat is a snuggler so she would love a warm little bed like this
Jenna J.
Jenna J.
Trenton, NJ
It took some time for my Remmy to go inside the cave. The plastic tube that is inside to keep the cave open I ended up taking out because I got tired of pushing it back in. He actually goes in it more now that the tube is out and he has to use his nose to push the top up.
Aynsley W.
Aynsley W.
Bellevue, NE
Does anyone have a fussy dog that SOMETIMES will sleep on their bed? I'm wondering if my dog would like this because she like to "nest" in blankets and piles of clothes.
Sara W.
Sara W.
I'm wondering how large these run? Are they intended for small dogs only? I have a beagle that lives to get under blankets and pillows but I'm not sure if this will be large enough for her. She is definitely a medium dog.