BY SNOOZER

kathryn e.
Harrisburg, PA
I love this and so does my pup she likes to be able to see in the car but i cant hold her when I'm driving and the padding gives me the security that if i have to stop short she wont go flying.
Chrissy P.
Eufaula, OK
I do not own one of these yet, but I would love to have one for my furbabies! They both love to ride with me, so it may be difficult unless it can fit them both in that little box.
Courtney J.
Margate, FL
I was not able to find this useful. my dog does not stay put. it's a fine product. its comfy and durable and it seems to be made very well. but my dog just doesn't get the idea.
Venetia H.
Cincinnati , OH
I do not owe one yet but I would love to try this I do have a small dog and she loves car rides. This would be nice to try and I wouldn really have dog hair on the seats.
Miesha P.
This is so great for me 7 lb Chihuahua, the only problem is sometimes keeping it strapped in correctly so it won't move around.
Fanny  R.
Elizabeth, NJ
Omg I have one of these for my dog and I only use it when I take him to the vet he loves sitting there while I'm driving
Emily C.
Norway , ME
I bought this little bed for my moms westie for the back of her smart car... She fits perfect and she loves it!
Amy S.
Hayward, CA
Do these things really help out ?
Leea S.
Scranton, PA
Omg this is super cute! Is it actually efficient? How much is it and where are they sold?
Chrissy P.