Healthsnooz

by snooz

Peaceful, non-looping white noise from a real fan (without the cold air) . Travel friendly, portable design . Fully adjustable tone & volume (10 settings) for babies, kids, adults, and even pets . Applications include office privacy, city street noise, loud neighbors, snoring, barking dogs, tinnitus, and noisy hotel rooms . Optional companion app includes remote control, programmable automatic on/off scheduling timer, night light, and first-ever nursery calibration to protect baby's ears (available for iPhone and Android) .

Peaceful, non-looping white noise from a real fan (without the cold air); Travel friendly, portable design; Fully adjustable tone & volume (10 settings) for babies, kids, adults, and even pets; Applications include office privacy, city street noise, loud neighbors, snoring, barking dogs, tinnitus, and noisy hotel rooms; Optional companion app includes remote control, programmable automatic on/off scheduling timer, night light, and first-ever nursery calibration to protect baby's ears (available for iPhone and Android)

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of SNOOZ White Noise Sound Machine - Real Fan Inside for Non-Looping White Noise Sounds - App-Based Remote Control, Sleep Timer, and Night Light - Cloud!
Amanda W.
Delmar, DE
SNOOZ White Noise Sound Machine - Real Fan Inside for Non-Looping White Noise Sounds - App-Based Remote Control, Sleep Timer, and Night Light - Cloud uploaded by Amanda W.
Purchased at: Amazon
My family and I are obsessed with our SNOOZ White Noise Sound Machine - Real Fan Inside for Non-Looping White Noise Sounds - App-Based Remote Control, Sleep Timer, and Night Light - Cloud! At first I wasn't sure if it was worth the price (we paid about $80 on Amazon) but now we can't live without it! I love how it came with an app and I can turn it up or down right from my bed if needed. My three year old knows the routine and that it is bed time as soon as I turn it on. We keep in the hallway so we can all benefit and would like to hang eventually or put on a shelf. It also came with a complimentary sleep mask that comfortable and works very well!
Kelly Z.
Austin, TX
Loud neighbors and noisy hotels have nothing in this little machine. Practically puts me to sleep now 😴😴

Looking for your answer?