Snooki Skinny Dark Black Bronzer Indoor Tanning Bed Lotion By Supre Tan

by Supre

You are buying 3 New Bottles (12 oz. each) Snooki Skinny~Dramatically Dark Black Bronzer. Advanced Super Bronzers with Fit & Firm Complex and Tattoo ColorShield.

3~Bottles~Free Priority Shipping~Best Deal!!!!!!!; Contains multiple maximizers help further your dark tanning results, special ingredients help firm and tone skin; Paraben free, nut free and gluten free special ingredients help protect tattoos suitable for all skin types as this lotion does not contain any tingle awesome fresh fusion fragrance; Contains powerful dark black bronzers for both instant and long-lasting results with color that continues to develop for up to 12 hours after tanning

Does this one have tingle in it?
Recommendation on this tanning lotion? I am already pretty tan but need some lotion for the tanning bed. Smell? Cost?
I keep seeing different lotions from the Snooki line everywhere. Does anyone know if they're any good?
Start your review of Snooki Skinny Dark Black Bronzer Indoor Tanning Bed Lotion By Supre Tan!
Oakland
Gotta love this product gets you a nice glow in just a few tans, very subtle streaking but nothing a bronzer won’t do with any product and the prices are so reasonable that u don’t have to spend a lot for a great product
Bordentown, NJ
Purchased at: Sephora
So I actually feel iffy about rating this a 3 - When I use this, I either love it or feel meh about it. The last two times I used it I noticed I got DARK right out the bed, and especially the day after. The bad parts? The smell. The DHA (or maybe it's the ATO?) smell is literally killer and if you do NOT shower afterwards you'll smell it all day. It's a very thick consistency too. Will I buy another bottle? Probably not. Is it cheap and worth it if you wanna get darkish? Yes.
Freeport, PA
This is a nice beginner lotion. The smell isn't very potent and the tanning color doesn't last long. It isn't pricey on eBay, but other places it is. I don't use it very often anymore. I would only recommend to tanners who are beginners and looking for a basic lotion.
Snooki Skinny Dark Black Bronzer Indoor Tanning Bed Lotion By Supre Tan uploaded by Wendy C.
My review from iamtan on May 16,2014 *Scent-Perfumey & fresh like the other 2 lotions in the Skinny line. *ATO-Initially non but then after a few hours the DHA kicked in.By morning the DHA smell was nasty! *Bronzers-DHA is either 16 or 17 on the list (the print was tiny) the lotion color is a light tan.....this lotion gave me really nice dark brown color!! *Lotion itself is really nice! I love how easily it goes on and absorbs without feeling greasy and this leaves my skin feel super soft and moisturized. I'm loving the dark color boost this gave me!!! After showering in the AM my color was looking good and I had used a tantoo in a random spot and it was still very crisp! 5/5 stars!!
*Scent-Perfumey & fresh like the other 2 lotions in the Skinny line. *ATO-Initially none but then after a few hours the DHA kicked in.By morning the DHA smell was nasty! *Bronzers-DHA is either 16 or 17 on the list (the print was tiny) the lotion color is a light tan.....this lotion gave me really nice dark brown color!! *Lotion itself is really nice! I love how easily it goes on and absorbs without feeling greasy and this leaves my skin feel super soft and moisturized. I'm loving the dark color boost this gave me!!! After showering in the AM my color was looking good and I had used a tantoo in a random spot and it was still very crisp! 5/5 stars!!
Casey, IA
I bought this off Amazon for $10 because I wanted to find an affordable tanning lotion that didn’t turn me orange or dry my skin out. This definitely fit the bill. It’s soft and smooth and smells so good!
Halifax, Ma
Lovee love love this lotion it works amazing on your skin it smells awesome and it catchs the light 10x faster and gets u getting a color way quicker than any other tanning spray or lotion. I highly recommend the snooki lotion for anyone who likes to go tanning in salon's.
Concord , NC
This was the first tanning lotion I ever used. I thought it was bomb until I tried it last year and hated it. It didn’t smell good to begin with and left me smelling like a burnt chicken afterwards. I just felt nasty and like the product was cheaply made
St Petersburg, FL
Only Snookie from Jersey shore makes the best tanning oil. I bought it off of Amazon. It has a great scent and reminds me of snookie. I love the pretty bottle of that it comes in. I would definitely buy it again!
Crossville, AL
this by far is my favorite tanning oil/lotion there is on the market. the smell is refreshing and very good prices for the results you get.