SNOO Smart Sleeper Bassinet

Featuring three specially-engineered white-noise sounds for calming crying and enhancing sleep, the SNOO Smart Sleeper Bassinet helps infants learn to self-soothe and sleep through the night. It's also the only bed that keeps babies safely on the back all night long as recommended by the American Academy of Pediatrics. Learn how to choose a crib. -Developed by Happiest Baby, Inc. -Simple assembly required -Advanced audio processing distinguishes cries from surrounding sounds -Three specially-engineered white-noise sounds calm crying and enhance sleep -Custom motor optimized for quiet and reliability -Breathable mesh walls for optimal air flow -Bassinet's broad, stable base reduces tipping -Safety cable holder reduces accidental tripping -SNOO sack secures to safety clips on bassinet to prevent risky rolling -Only bed that keeps babies safely on the back all night long as recommended by the American Academy of Pediatrics -Helpful for 6 months or until the baby gets up on hands and knees -Max. Baby weight: 25 lbs -Helpful mobile app with adjustable settings for motion, sound and cry sensitivity -Includes gentle preemie/newborn mode, a daily sleep log report, mobile alerts and a weaning setting -Boosts sleep 1+ hours with unique womb-like rocking + white noise -Hears baby's cries and automatically boosts sound + motion, just like an experienced caregiver (crying often calms in under a minute) -Helps most new babies within 1-2 days and babies older than 6 weeks within 3-7 days -Naturally sleep-trains babies -SNOO's rhythms help infants learn to self-soothe and sleep through the night -Includes: 3-snoo sacks (s, m & l) that are hip-safe, made with 100% organic cotton + breathable mesh to reduce overheating, 1-fitted sheet, 100% organic cotton, 1-safety-approved mattress -1-year limited warranty -Breathable mesh walls, polyurethane mattress, metal and rubber feet, ABS plastic frame -Wash sheets before first use. Machine wash in warm water; gentle cycle -Made in China

How long did you use yours for? We are planning on renting.
SNOO Smart Sleeper Bassinet Is this worth the cost to rent for my one month old? If I need it for a few months only?
SNOO Smart Sleeper Bassinet has anyone started using this bassinet when the baby is already 3 months old?
Start your review of SNOO Smart Sleeper Bassinet!
Genesis A.
Phoenix, AZ
SNOO Smart Sleeper Bassinet uploaded by Genesis A.
This was an impulse purchase by my significant other at 2 am when our baby was two weeks old. It’s paid itself over in a few nights of sleep. Our baby was sleeping through the night by month 3! This is another one of those luxury baby products. The price point is high but it does deliver on its promises. We used it for six months straight and will most likely be using it for the next baby. SNOO Smart Sleeper Bassinet
Melissa R.
Atlanta, GA
SNOO Smart Sleeper Bassinet uploaded by Melissa R.
SNOO Smart Sleeper Bassinet definitely a great product and game changer for my little one. We loved everything about this bassinet especially as it was just my hubby and I with our first born
Joy O.
We used this for about two months. It really helped my son to sleep during early days. He would nap in it for long hours too. Great product but expensive.
Bree S.
Rockaway Bch, OR
The best thing I have ever had my kids sleep in. My first was a horrible sleeper so I was determined to find a way to make my littlest sleep. We used Snoo the day she came home from the hospital and it has been the biggest lifesaver. The app and community make it easy to find tips and tricks for sleeping, including swaddling, soothing, and how to “lock” the motion and wean. You go from feeling afraid of how your baby will sleep to feeling empowered. I have PPA and it was amazing to know that baby can’t roll over in bed too. You can control the device from your phone and see real-time updates as it rocks. It keeps track of pickups, sleep, and if it needed to soothe baby at all. We haven’t weaned just yet, and I’ll be sad to see it go when baby is too big. Im hoping it created solid sleep habits to help transition to a crib. I’d recommend it 100%. SNOO Smart Sleeper Bassinet
jazmine M.
Ambler, PA
SNOO Smart Sleeper Bassinet the Snoo is so intuitive and adjusts the movement and sound to try and keep baby asleep. Easy to assemble. You can rent monthly or buy. We are nearing 3 months of using the Snoo and love it.
Ashley M.
Tempe, AZ
GET. THE. SNOO! Do yourself a favor and buy or rent the SNOO! The first few months with a baby is tough as is, but I swear, the SNOO is like an extra pair of hands! Our baby was sleeping 7 hours straight by 5 weeks. And it’s so safe, it gives you a piece of mind and helps mom and dad sleep better too! The SNOO does 3 of “the 5 S’s” for you! It swaddles, shush, and sways. They always have deals on their website, so don’t buy it full price ($1,200) If you wait and do your research you can buy it new for under $1,000. Renting available as well!
JoAnn F.
Kennewick, WA
We love the Snoo! Some have asked if it’s worth the price and I’d say yes, absolutely. I love it because it’s aesthetically pleasing and gives me a piece of mind that my baby is sleeping safely all night. With our first born we slept her in a dock-a-tot or Chicco bassinet. Twice we found her half way rolled over into the sidewall, spitting up, and suffocating. It was terrifying. I found myself waking up throughout the night to glance at the monitor to make sure she was okay. With the Snoo, the sleep sack locks in to place ensuring baby stays on back and does not roll. It soothingly rocks them and plays white noise. Both of our babies have been solid sleepers so I cannot really attribute the Snoo to that. But we have had a rare few nights of crying that the Snoo has sped up the rocking and put her back to sleep. The only con: A few times the baby has been napping in the Snoo and the dog will bark or our toddler will scream, and the Snoo registered those sounds as the baby crying. So the Snoo speeds up, shaking the baby out of her sleep.
Megan B.
This is the first thing I recommend to new parents. The price is totally worth it. We bought it before our third and I regret not buying it for our first. I think it helped teach them great sleep habits. I don’t think it’s a magic fix for night time sleep but I do think it’s a huge help!
Karley V.
Freedom, WI
This bassinet was a game changer for us. Our daughter slept so well in this bassinet. If you’re even debating getting one just do it. You have control of the bassinet from your phone so if my daughter ever started fussing & I didn’t want to wait for snoo to kick in, I can go on the app & press soothe & it will start a faster gentle rock& the white noise will get louder. Other cool features: our baby was early so there’s a premie mode where it does t go past a certain level of rocking. Also there’s a weaning mode where it only plays very very light white noise. (We use our hatch nest sound machine in conjunction with the soft white noise from snoo). Durring weaning mode, if baby cries then it will start to slowly rock & raise volume of white noise. I will stop here, I could go on forever. I’m so happy with this as our bassinet.
Christine M.
Virginia
This was a crazy pricey purchase, but here we are with a four month old sleeping on average 8 hours or more per night. We purchased the snoo for our second born because sleep was such a struggle with our oldest, we wanted to try something different. Boy, has it been different! Gone are the days of shushing and rocking the baby for 45 min before sleep, this child falls asleep whenever tired, with ease! I haven't tried other products like the snoo, but it sure beats the basic bassinet. It senses the baby's cries and increases white noise and soft rocking side to side. The higher levels are much too fast for us -- we keep the motion limiter on, which prevents the highest soothe levels -- but we don't be need them! Despite being a very expensive buy, I recommend this. It keeps it's value, you can use it with multiple children, yes. Get yours!
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Brooke N.
Westminster, CA
il y a 2 mois
Genesis A. il y a 2 mois
Personally, the bassinet was a miracle for our baby. She went from waking up every 2 hours to every 4 hours. Then after the newborn phase, she slept through the night. We used in until she was 5 months and then transitioned to crib. The price tag is definitely hefty, but if you rent it then you can always return whenever if it doesn’t work out!
Marlee S.
Côte Saint, QC
il y a 10 mois
Melissa R. il y a 4 mois
We got ours before she was born and outgrew it at the end of 6 months. She’s on the long side but the SNOO was amazing for us .